pantelis

[MOC] Islanders Hideout

Hi again , ome more creation for me its my Islander Hideout , i was never have an islander set for true but always love the minifigs , the colors and the baseplates from their sets.

I try with some parts from the minifigs that i  buy from Bricklink and some minifigs that i customized to make my Islanders!!

The story of this Moc inspired me from my last moc with the barracuda island..." The islanders go to pirate bay and make some deal with their treasure but the pirates cheat them...For revenge they take with them one pirate and now the pirates go to Islanders Hideout and pay to get them back!!!

49826423543_d7ea9bf11c_o.jpg

49827272572_dccb1e83a6_o.jpg

49826914081_4d793280e1_o.jpg

49827228577_c2c7a3c5e6_o.jpg

49826407873_29c2f97f15_o.jpg

Brilliant MOC man! You really captured the perfect mix between the classic sets and the more new style LEGO has given to the pirates lines of late. Great job!

12 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Brilliant MOC man! You really captured the perfect mix between the classic sets and the more new style LEGO has given to the pirates lines of late. Great job!

thank you Fraunces for this comment iam veru glad you enjoy the byuld..always in my mind is the classic fealing!!

8 hours ago, leafan said:

Great stuff! I do like to see Islanders.

thank you leafan for this..and iam so sad that i dont have more of them!!!

7 hours ago, Faladrin said:

Excellent ! :kahuka::pir-laugh:

Even if I find your islanders a little more scary than the original ones...

hahaha...yes i know Faladrin and iam sory for the man with the axe but i think he is a true islander!!! haha..thank you one more time for this!!

7 hours ago, leafan said:

@pantelis May I ask where that torso and legs are from? The minifigure holding the head.

mmm yes leafan the torso are from aliean space police torso and the legs i think was from an aztec series that i buy from brick link one year ago when i makh a greek moc and i try to find some legs with hips for the soldiers..

2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

@pantelis you've done it once again!

Thank you for posting such great MOCs in our forum.

Posted on the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

its my pleasure Mister Phes when i make something and i post it to our pirate forum..its great to see that this creations from me make the members happy!!:classic:

I love your custom minifigures!

The buildings capture the feeling of the islanders theme well.

It's funny, that you've left the sand in the mouth of the totem's head. :pir-grin:

Just now, ClassicLook said:

I love your custom minifigures!

The buildings capture the feeling of the islanders theme well.

It's funny, that you've left the sand in the mouth of the totem's head. :pir-grin:

Hahaha..thank you mate for this.. Iam glad you enjoy it... The reason is that the islander take the totem head like it was at the barracuda island!!!! And they put it to the roof as it is... Hahaha.. Thank you for your feedback!!!! 

I love how you've shown us a different side of the islanders, or maybe a different tribe or people group altogether. They're simultaneously more advanced and much more savage than the islanders we are used to. I'd be shivering if I were those pirates rowing up to that menacing hideout and saw all the islanders painted up like that.

Great looking scenery too, I especially like how you captured the old palm tree shape with ordinary pieces.

22 hours ago, rock raider said:

I love how you've shown us a different side of the islanders, or maybe a different tribe or people group altogether. They're simultaneously more advanced and much more savage than the islanders we are used to. I'd be shivering if I were those pirates rowing up to that menacing hideout and saw all the islanders painted up like that.

Great looking scenery too, I especially like how you captured the old palm tree shape with ordinary pieces.

Thank you very much for this feedback.. Iam glad you like some details that I like to present to my creation.i try to make something with some nostalgic fealing!! 

I absolutely love the look of this. The mix of Classic Pirates cues, with more modern building techniques and pieces is glorious. 

10 hours ago, Corweena said:

I absolutely love the look of this. The mix of Classic Pirates cues, with more modern building techniques and pieces is glorious. 

Thank you for this feedback.. Iam very glad you enjoy the build. I really like to mix the classic style to my creations..