Sign in to follow this  
Coal Fired Bricks

New update. Do we like it.

I don't like to complain and yes, I know trains aren't the most popular topic but why did we get a bad update.   On my computer, all of the lettering under the topic name is white so you can't even read it.  And why did we get the new picture with "the dragon's den"   what does it mean?  And all of the other topics have pictures on top that are related to the topic, and why are we the only ones with white lettering?    The only thing I like is. the page is highlighted with blue. 

Did anyone else get this update, and what are your thoughts. 

-Coal Fired

PS I'm not complaining I'm pointing out everything I don't like. 

I got it too and..... I don't care for it really.

No offense meant to whomever made it, I'm sure you put plenty of time and effort into it. However, I personally don't care for it.

I simply do not understand why the Train forum now has what seems to be a very Castle-ish header?  It would be fine being part of Historic Themes somewhere, but not here!  Also, I  miss the post date being directly to the right of the poster's username.  Please someone, change it back, or to something else? Thank you very much!

Don,t like the new header or the new page spread out.

Should be a train theme for the header, never seen a dragon on rail tracks !,

Also text Is too small to read..

Edited by Doug72

I don't particularly care for this.  Beyond the aesthetics of it, there are some fundamental problems.  First, on the main forum page, the OP names are white on a white background.  You have to hover over it to see who started the topic.  Second, and a much bigger issue, is there are no date/timestamps on the threads.  Am I replying to a new topic, or one that's several years old?  If I've read a thread a few days before, how do I know where I left off?

Why would you change one single subforum (the rest of Eurobricks seem unaffected), and add a banner totally irrelevant to the theme?