So, this is a little more simplified version of my LEGO theory posted here in response to another post that explains my theory on how most of the original LEGO themes exists in the same universe.

The Dinosaur Era: Where dinosaurs existed. (Roughly 180 million years).

The Castle/Vikings/Ninja Era: The era in which the LEGO realistic Castle, Vikings, and Ninja themes existed (all starting roughly about 1500 years before the LEGO Town era, and ending about 200 years before LEGO Town).

LEGO Pirates Era: (Starting roughly about 200 years before LEGO Town). The era in which Pirates existed. In the last 50 years of pirates, the buildings are transferring into buildings that resemble Town slightly. Villages start to colonize more and expand.

Town/Island Era: After the era of Pirates, the LEGO Town era begins, with technology really just beginning to develop, with steam trains still being active and even a few diesel trains. They also start using gasoline-powered vehicles , including airplanes to get around between various towns and villages. The main LEGO town is called LEGO Town. There are several LEGO islands, including the one we see in the LEGO Island games called LEGO Island. This lasts for about 5 years.

Space Era: After about 5 years, spaceflight is discovered, and all of the towns and villages gather together to create the LEGO Exploration Force, launching the LEGO Exploration Space Division which will go into space, and the LEGO Exploration Earth Division, which is when Rock Raiders starts. Hearing about the LEGO Space Exploration Space Division, one of the islands called "Blacktron" starts their own space division called the Blacktron Space Division. After meeting in space, the LEGO Exploration Space Division and the Blacktron Space Division are at war, and that causes the creation of the LEGO Defense Force, creating Space Police, and the Space Police are launched into space to stop the fighting. During their mission to stop the fighting, they meet some aliens, which, after a misunderstanding, causes the aliens to be at war with the humans, which makes all of the human space divisions to come together to defeat the aliens. The war causes them to go into deep space, and when they get there they make peace and most of the humans go back to Earth, with a small selection of the Space Police stay to keep everything peaceful. When they return home, the Space Division and Space Police have movies about them, as well as movies based on the adventures of Johnny Thunder and movies based on the Rock Raiders, which is where the LEGO Studios theme comes in. Using the technology they got from space, technology starts to fill the various towns in the LEGO continents and that helps expansion and monorails are introduced as well as some electric trains. Sports will also be expanding into Soccer, Snowboarding, Basketball, Racing, and Ice Hockey. LEGO Town also creates the LEGO Arctic Exploration Force to explore the arctic.

World City Era: Lasting 2 years, things are peaceful for the most part, but in a city called "Agentopolis", the LEGO Agents are created when a bunch of supervillians escape, and LEGO Alpha Team is created.

LEGO City Era: In 2005, LEGO World City becomes LEGO City. In another city, a bunch of science experiments using dinosaur DNA escape and that makes the city create the Anti-Mutant Defense Force to defeat the lizards. In 2008, Mars Mission is launched, where they discover more aliens that are more peaceful and the Space Police don't need to step in for the aliens and humans to make peace. Things are peaceful for a while until an old space police transmitter sends a signal to Earth using an old code saying that there are two different groups of hostile aliens headed to Earth. As a result, two different defense forces are created: Galaxy Squad and the Alien Defense Unit. The Alien Defense Unit protects Earth while Galaxy Squad goes into space to protect Earth. After a short time, the aliens are defeated. After that, a brand new Space Police force is introduced to go into different galaxies to keep everything safe. After a few years, Solomon Blaze, former Galaxy Squad member, gets a call from his uncle, former Agent Chase of the LEGO Agents who is now in charge of the LEGO Defense Force says he wants him to lead a new team of agents called "Ultra Agents" after a bunch of supervillians escape and after a year, the villains are defeated. There is peace after that. (In 2013, Rex Fury breaks free but is captured after about a week).

Superb theory. Though I think I'd put Lego Island before Lego Town and put that before Lego City. Island/Town/City are back to back. Space and other explorers is taking place at the same time as City. 

I would also like to imagine that Bionicle and Hero Factory are also part of the LEGO Univerese, but they are somewhere very far away in a distant Galaxy. Also, Monster Fighters and Hidden Side (which there is a theory that the Town of Newbery in Hidden Side was built on the same spot as the events of Monster Fighters, causing the ghosts to awake) should also be added in somewhere.(I'd say after the first LEGO Town was built). 

Also, we shouldn't forget about Power Miners and Atlantis. Both taking place on Earth, I would imagine they also happened before Rock Raiders (since Power Miners is set on earth, while Rock Raiders is set on a different planet).

Edited by Lego David

This is a cute concept! What, however, of the undeniable fact that dinosaurs survived in remote parts of the world well into the Town/City era? Johnny Thunder himself encountered them on his adventures!

Then, too, there is evidence that the LEGOverse went through Stone Age and Bronze Age cultural periods between the dinosaurs and Castle/Vikings/Ninja, it's just that little to no architectural evidence has survived.*

*I am referring here to some of the early historical CMFs like the Caveman and Cavewoman, Roman Empire characters, etc.

On 4/28/2020 at 5:54 PM, Brandon Pea said:

Superb theory. Though I think I'd put Lego Island before Lego Town and put that before Lego City. Island/Town/City are back to back. Space and other explorers is taking place at the same time as City. 

8 hours ago, Karalora said:

This is a cute concept! What, however, of the undeniable fact that dinosaurs survived in remote parts of the world well into the Town/City era? Johnny Thunder himself encountered them on his adventures!

Then, too, there is evidence that the LEGOverse went through Stone Age and Bronze Age cultural periods between the dinosaurs and Castle/Vikings/Ninja, it's just that little to no architectural evidence has survived.*

*I am referring here to some of the early historical CMFs like the Caveman and Cavewoman, Roman Empire characters, etc.

Thank you to all for the support! I think I forgot to add it, but yes, I think that the Dino theme fro 2012 exists in the more eastern part of the continents for some reason, and the films based on Johnny Thunder were based on his adventures and that he did encounter everything in his adventures, but I just didn't put it in. With LEGO Island, in my mind it could have happened about a year before Town, with the Island getting full so they wanted to venture out into the other continents more than they already have, maybe merging with some villages during expansion. I also like my idea that Blacktron is its own government and that's how both exist at the same time. I thank you all for the support!