LM71Blackbird

[COR - CHIII - CAT C] Pineapples for Peace?

Pineapples for Peace?

After getting the field camp set up for the enlisted troops, Major Brickford and his aide set about making a campsite ready for themselves. After the tent had been put up, they decided to relax a bit after a long journey.

49827296968_f7943949c5_c.jpgOfficers Field Camp 3 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

While the Major removed his sword and hat for evening, Anthony played a tune on his lute. In the background, a redheaded Highlander that they picked up in Spudkirk was busy happily cutting firewood.

49827296863_1241fe6a17_c.jpgOfficers Field Camp 4 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Then suddenly, out of the bushes came two men looking like quite scruffy! They looked like native hunters, but there was something very odd about them.

49828142717_990f72f535_c.jpgOfficers Field Camp 5 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

Being on high alert for things like this, all there men sprang into action! Nathaniel quickly grabbed his sword prepared to fight to the death white the Highlander and Anthony reached for their guns.

49827828846_9bba40ecde_c.jpgOfficers Field Camp 6 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

The situation was quickly diffused when one of the natives quickly sheathed his machete and then bowed in front of Major Brickford. Only one word was spoken, "Peace", before they disappeared into the bushes once again.

49827828751_eefa000363_c.jpgOfficers Field Camp 7 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

All the men stood around their campfire dumbfounded asking just one question... what in the world had just happened?

49827297228_c39b639360_c.jpgOfficers Field Camp 8 by LM71Blackbird, on Flickr

----------------------------------------------------------

My entry for category C! Technically on time and technically a bit late at the same time, hopefully leadership will see fit to let it slid in?

Thanks for looking and C&C are welcome and appreciated!

Overview of the whole build in the spoiler below

Spoiler

Edited by LM71Blackbird
Added more pictures and story

The tree canopy is EPIC!!!!!! Also equipment laying around a camp, is never enough! :thumbup:

Edited by blackdeathgr

4 hours ago, blackdeathgr said:

The tree canopy is EPIC!!!!!! Also equipment laying around a camp, is never enough! :thumbup:

Thank you very much! I've updated the thread as well, so you can see more of the details.

2 hours ago, Beleg the Ranger said:

Wow, you have really focused on detailing the ground and camp! Nice use of the Brickwarriors lute. What will happen to the pineapples...

Thank you! For my brick collection, a 32x32 base plate is my preferred size and easiest to add details to.

As to the pineapples, who knows what will happen!

I do like this a lot, especially the ground :pir-wink:  and the camp atmosphere, especially in the last picture with the face expressions and music (the lute), is really nice and creates a good vibe! The warm Warm background colour increases this even in my eyes. Definetely a :thumbup:

Spoiler

this looks very GOCish but i dont care

Nice jungle vibes here ! I like the camp atmosphere.

For me, pineapples are mostly linked to the Mardier Empire... or for a good Football training... but that's fine... :pir-grin:

On ‎4‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 6:27 PM, Legonaut said:

I do like this a lot, especially the ground :pir-wink:  and the camp atmosphere, especially in the last picture with the face expressions and music (the lute), is really nice and creates a good vibe! The warm Warm background colour increases this even in my eyes. Definetely a :thumbup:

Reveal hidden contents

this looks very GOCish but i dont care

Thank you! With smaller builds like this it's much easier to spend more time on actually creating a nice tree canopy.

On ‎4‎/‎30‎/‎2020 at 12:02 PM, Faladrin said:

Nice jungle vibes here ! I like the camp atmosphere.

For me, pineapples are mostly linked to the Mardier Empire... or for a good Football training... but that's fine... :pir-grin:

Thank you!

8 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

Very nice build, the photography helps with the atmosphere!

Typical that the Scotsman is the only one actually working :pir-grin:

Thankle you! I'm glad the intended atmosphere came across!

Lol! If you noticed from the beach landing. He was cutting firewood there too!