Robert8

VIDIYO - Universal Music 2021

Sorry but I don’t think I can find a list of “official” character names. Does anyone know their names?

like…we had Samuraapper or Discowboy.

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Sorry but I don’t think I can find a list of “official” character names. Does anyone know their names?

like…we had Samuraapper or Discowboy.

I beleive i saw this somewhere. Let me check

Update:

• Slime Singer
  • DJ Captain
  • Alien Dancer
  • Karaoke Mermaid
  • Dragon Guitarist
  • Vampire Bassist
  • Puppy Singer
  • Zombie Dancer
  • DJ Beatbox
  • DJ Rasp-Beary
  • Discowgirl Guitarist
  • Carnival Dancer

From jaysbrickblog

Vidiyo sets are here now all for half prize. I was happy to get the pirate boat for more than half prize. But It felt also a bit sad vidiyo was such a big flop.

Bandmates series 1 are finally for 3 euro, I didn't see anything about series 2.

18 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Update:

• Slime Singer
  • DJ Captain
  • Alien Dancer
  • Karaoke Mermaid
  • Dragon Guitarist
  • Vampire Bassist
  • Puppy Singer
  • Zombie Dancer
  • DJ Beatbox
  • DJ Rasp-Beary
  • Discowgirl Guitarist
  • Carnival Dancer

From jaysbrickblog

Thank you so much!!! :D

Received my Lego print catalog in the mail today, and there is an entry for “Bandmates” (no “Series 2”) that uses the image of the Series 2 figures. Another promising sign for a future US release, although nothing in the catalog says “coming soon” (possible they went to print before this delay was known.)

Take with a grain of salt but my lego store says they’ll be at lego online and in Walmart stores only, no physical release stateside outside of Walmart.

18 minutes ago, mrfang2 said:

Take with a grain of salt but my lego store says they’ll be at lego online and in Walmart stores only, no physical release stateside outside of Walmart.

Will they be available online from Walmart as well, or just in-store? 

Got my fourth Series 1 Bandmate the other day. Haven't been collecting them religiously but have picked them up here and there. So far no duplicate minifigs :thumbup: and the latest one I got gave me three Beatbits I didn't have yet.

On 10/18/2021 at 4:51 PM, Classic_Spaceman said:

Will they be available online from Walmart as well, or just in-store? 

No clue, and no clue on WHEN just yet either.

7 hours ago, Kim-Kwang-Seok said:

the sales are just crazy. I got the robot car thingy for 6 bucks. Didn't even care for the build but the figures were too cool to pass for 3 bucks each.

Dang, where are these sales? I would kill for some of these Vidiyo sets at better prices. I like the theme but I hate the prices a lot.

22 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Bandmates series two just got added to TRU Canada’s website. Showing as out of stock for now…

If you are not able to get any, I can send some your way. I don’t have a full set spare though.

11 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

If you are not able to get any, I can send some your way. I don’t have a full set spare though.

Thanks!!! They are supposed  to be released  on lego shop at home on Nov 1st. I thought that it would be exclusive but maybe TRU will get them too!! I will let you know!

Well, it's after midnight on the west coast of North America, and the series 2 bandmates still say "coming soon" with no official date. Maybe in the morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

I have to say, after all these delays my excitement is starting to wane. I still want my vampire, dragon, alien, and maybe cowgirl, but I'm really questioning if it's worth paying $10/each on the aftermarket or getting more than 1 or 2 blind boxes... might be one of those things I just have to let go.

8 minutes ago, kalexicon said:

Well, it's after midnight on the west coast of North America, and the series 2 bandmates still say "coming soon" with no official date. Maybe in the morning, but I'm not holding my breath.

I wonder if the delay has anything to do with the cardboard shortage that pushed the City Stuntz bikes into next year. Unlike CMFs, Bandmates are packaged in boxes, so if some boxed sets are being affected by supply-chain issues, it is possible that others (namely Bandmates) are as well. 🤔

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I wonder if the delay has anything to do with the cardboard shortage that pushed the City Stuntz bikes into next year. Unlike CMFs, Bandmates are packaged in boxes, so if some boxed sets are being affected by supply-chain issues, it is possible that others (namely Bandmates) are as well. 🤔

Maybe that’s the case but at this point lego has to say something. We need a clear date. These are in stock all over the world. The North America shipment is maybe stuck on some cargo ship. Waiting to be unloaded like many other goods. 

11 hours ago, Megbricks said:

Maybe that’s the case but at this point lego has to say something. We need a clear date. 

LEGO may not have a clear date, though. November 1st was a rumour (IIRC); the only official word on them has been “Coming Soon”. 😕

2 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

LEGO may not have a clear date, though. November 1st was a rumour (IIRC); the only official word on them has been “Coming Soon”. 😕

We’ll see!!! When I called on October 2nd the rep said before the end of the year but then I thought I read something about a November 1st release for North America… I’d have to find where but I believe I read something like: lego confirmed… anyways might  just have been all rumours like you said. We’ll see!!!! I want them now!!!!:)

On 10/4/2021 at 3:20 PM, Robert8 said:

"The LEGO Group has now confirmed (via the LEGO Ambassador Network) that 43108 Bandmates will launch in North America in November, reiterating that the second series of VIDIYO minifigures isn’t cancelled – only delayed. "

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-vidiyo-bandmates-series-2-us-launch/

Just found it. Here a few pages back…I guess I expected it to be nov 1st. Maybe it’ll be later In The month

This is what I read from brick fanatics and where the unconfirmed nov 1st stuck in my head:

The LEGO Group has now confirmed (via the LEGO Ambassador Network) that 43108 Bandmates will launch in North America in November, reiterating that the second series of VIDIYO minifigures isn’t cancelled – only delayed. That’s as specific as the date gets for now, but November 1 feels like a safe bet given most new LEGO sets typically launch at the beginning of the month.

On 10/12/2021 at 9:25 PM, Megbricks said:

Update:

• Slime Singer
  • DJ Captain
  • Alien Dancer
  • Karaoke Mermaid
  • Dragon Guitarist
  • Vampire Bassist
  • Puppy Singer
  • Zombie Dancer
  • DJ Beatbox
  • DJ Rasp-Beary
  • Discowgirl Guitarist
  • Carnival Dancer

From jaysbrickblog

Whatever they are paying the "Character and Minifig Naming Person" it's too much. 

...and now they say “Sold Out.” We’ll see if any physical Lego stores or other retailers get any.