Robert8

VIDIYO - Universal Music 2021

I ended up with 10 doubles (no triples) out of the 20 I bought, almost 2 full sets. Missing puppy singer and DJ rasp-beary.

Well done! Still awaiting shipping notification for my order, fingers crossed it is not far away.

Would love to see clear photos of what you got if possible, please?

I have thoroughly checked the series 2 boxes and like the first series, there is no way of identifying which minifigure is inside.

9 hours ago, FrizHedge said:

I ended up with 10 doubles (no triples) out of the 20 I bought, almost 2 full sets. Missing puppy singer and DJ rasp-beary.

I have sent you a PM about your 2 missing minifigures.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I have thoroughly checked the series 2 boxes and like the first series, there is no way of identifying which minifigure is inside.

Meaning no method from looking at an individual figure’s box, or no method whatsoever even when looking at a case? I’d heard rumors that one side of the box was a complete set, or that each figure was in a specific position within a sealed case. Can you confirm or deny any of that?

15 minutes ago, kalexicon said:

Meaning no method from looking at an individual figure’s box, or no method whatsoever even when looking at a case? I’d heard rumors that one side of the box was a complete set, or that each figure was in a specific position within a sealed case. Can you confirm or deny any of that?

Individual box. Yeah, I am fairly certain @Brick Clicker can confirm one side of a case completes a set. I think on a rare occasion this won't be the case due to a packaging error, I don't believe any mistakes are intentional when distributing minifigures in a case.

So good to see a photo of them in real life, if that makes sense. I thought the dragon would be more blue, bit kind of like that is a paler shade.

The 20 S2 Bandmates I ordered arrived today and, incredibly, by box 14 I had a full set. So I was very lucky. Tragically, I will leave Vidiyo missing just two beatbits, but I’m sure the aftermarket can help me if that becomes an issue. I’m just glad to have all these gorgeous minifigures.

1 hour ago, sunhuntin said:

So good to see a photo of them in real life, if that makes sense. I thought the dragon would be more blue, bit kind of like that is a paler shade.

To give it context, the head is Medium Blue: (This colour). The official pictures do make the blue look much darker than it actually is.

Congrats on a full set!! Thanks for the reference on the color. Mine lot has shipped, just awaiting delivery. So excited!!

It’s really neat to know they are coming into real life instead of the “official” pictures popping out of nowhere months ago. 

10 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

I am not a huge fan of that dragon, but his wings make him tempting to me. They look pretty cool.

3 hours ago, BrickHat said:

I am not a huge fan of that dragon, but his wings make him tempting to me. They look pretty cool.

Hopefully the torso will look better in person, from this pic it reminds me of a grandmother type. Since there are many gender swaps in this set, do we think the dragon is meant to be a girl, hence the color scheme?

Looks like the only way for Aussies to get these is either to buy from LEGO online (where they appear to be currently out of stock) or to try and find them on the secondary market (BrickLink etc).

Pitty, if they were available in-store (LEGO store or otherwise) I might try and snag some but if I gotta order online, its not worth it (what with the shipping costs, the mess that Shop @ Home shipping is right now etc)

Meanwhile in Italy (picture was taken earler this month but I only found out a few minutes ago. They are probably sold out)

244561294_10226947048130534_804715196047

25 minutes ago, The Cobra said:

Meanwhile in Italy (picture was taken earler this month but I only found out a few minutes ago. They are probably sold out)

95% discount, that's crazy.

woohoo, my 20 packs arrived!  Luckily have one full sets and 4 of my favourite one!!!!  Many of them are better than expected.  Sad it's not more widely available.  But buying 20 blind boxes kinda make it more exciting since you really don't want to have duplicates and heart pumping towards the end.  I felt more excitement than buying a full box previously with series 1 XD

2 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

woohoo, my 20 packs arrived!  Luckily have one full sets and 4 of my favourite one!!!!

I wished I got four of my favourites, but hey at least I got one!

Which is your favourite, just out of curiosity?

Edited by Anonknee Muss

5 hours ago, Pchan1983 said:

woohoo, my 20 packs arrived!  Luckily have one full sets and 4 of my favourite one!!!!  Many of them are better than expected.  Sad it's not more widely available.  But buying 20 blind boxes kinda make it more exciting since you really don't want to have duplicates and heart pumping towards the end.  I felt more excitement than buying a full box previously with series 1 XD

Awesome! Thanks for the review! Sadly I think the more I look at the blue dragon, the less I like it. The wings are an amazing color, but I am really turned off by the attire. I do plan on getting the monsters to put together my own monster rock band! They will go well with the S14 monster rocker.

I just ordered 2 of each sets from Leclerc in France through a family member. The deals there are amazing compared to what we have here in Canada (practically no deals at all). 

20 hours ago, TeriXeri said:

95% discount, that's crazy.

20 hours ago, Robert8 said:

That's humiliating..

For the record, Toys Center is the biggest toy store chain in Italy, where you can find retail exlusives and marked up RRPs even on €.10 sets. Yet here we are.

8 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

I wished I got four of my favourites, but hey at least I got one!

Which is your favourite, just out of curiosity?

The slime head :)