Robert8

VIDIYO - Universal Music 2021

3 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Dude what a mess

It's like they dont even know what to do 

I dont recall anything like this ever  before

It’s just a big mess… no one seems to have the same Info 

For anyone in the UK I spoke to two stores and both have a few boxes of them ready for sale tommorow but I guess now there is also the potential of them becoming avaliable online too...

50 minutes ago, Brick Clicker said:

For anyone in the UK I spoke to two stores and both have a few boxes of them ready for sale tommorow but I guess now there is also the potential of them becoming avaliable online too...

That is great news

Seriously, it’s a big mess…

1 hour ago, Brick Clicker said:

Well, that’s a good news, I guess. 

Its possible that for Australia it will only be available from Shop @ Home and not from LEGO stores or other retailers.

Would make sense and has happened before (I had to order the purple and gold Metalbeard mech from The LEGO Movie 2 online because it never made it to even the LEGO stores)

1 hour ago, jonwil said:

Its possible that for Australia it will only be available from Shop @ Home and not from LEGO stores or other retailers.

Would make sense and has happened before (I had to order the purple and gold Metalbeard mech from The LEGO Movie 2 online because it never made it to even the LEGO stores)

Oh yea those 3 lego movies set were cancelled for local retailers and Lego sold it via shop@home only with a limited stock sourced from Europe.  The Asia pacific region never produced those 3 sets.

UK S@H has them in stock. Limit of 20! I’ve bought 20 and will be more than willing to sell them at normal retail price to anyone who isn’t able to get any (no resellers).

Their page wasn’t public until the very last minute when they went live.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

UK S@H has them in stock. Limit of 20! I’ve bought 20 and will be more than willing to sell them at normal retail price to anyone who isn’t able to get any (no resellers).

Their page wasn’t public until the very last minute when they went live.

Woohoo! Thank you for sharing! I will try and see if they are on American S@H. Boy, it’s a big mess….

The series 2 bandmates have now officially appeared on US S@H as "coming soon" but without a release date listed. I called my local Lego store earlier today and the employee I spoke with said that it was one of the October 1st releases that would be available tomorrow, though it wasn't entirely clear if they actually had them waiting in the stockroom yet. I'll be curious to see if any other retailers get them around here.

We may think LEGO has made a mess of it. But these will probably fly off the shelves at full RRP now.

3 hours ago, sunhuntin said:

Have ordered 20 via S@H New Zealand, shall see what happens...

I just got notification it's shipped!  should arrive by next Friday!

29 minutes ago, MAB said:

We may think LEGO has made a mess of it. But these will probably fly off the shelves at full RRP now.

It's all part of the plan =P 

Awesome, Pchan!! I got confirmation email, so excited and relieved your shipment confirmation has come through.

I just called customer service for Canada. The representative there told me that these will definitely be released in North America, she checked for the chicken stuntz Nike think and for the bandmates and she told me that basically it was just that the shipment had either not arrived in time because they were supposed to be released today or that they didn’t open the box to check on the stock. She said that they should be released soon and that the problem was only in North America

Hmmm…. I can see Bandmates Seires 2 on American Lego S@H website. 

BUT i notice two odd things. 

1.) it doens’t say “SERIES 2” or “2” but just “Bandmates”

2.) it says “Coming Soon”, so I don’t know when it will be available.

8 minutes ago, Megbricks said:

I just called customer service for Canada. The representative there told me that these will definitely be released in North America, she checked for the chicken stuntz Nike think and for the bandmates and she told me that basically it was just that the shipment had either not arrived in time because they were supposed to be released today or that they didn’t open the box to check on the stock. She said that they should be released soon and that the problem was only in North America

Nike?

They weren't on the shelf at my local LEGO store so I asked an employee if they were going to carry them. He said they received a memo from corporate stating that Walmart would be the only store in the US to sell Bandmates series 2. If true, that is going to be a headache.

1 hour ago, The Brick Rat said:

They weren't on the shelf at my local LEGO store so I asked an employee if they were going to carry them. He said they received a memo from corporate stating that Walmart would be the only store in the US to sell Bandmates series 2. If true, that is going to be a headache.

The only way they can be sure they'll be discounted sufficiently to sell out quickly? :wink:

It's going to make getting a fresh box a pain for those that want all of them.

3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Hmmm…. I can see Bandmates Seires 2 on American Lego S@H website. 

BUT i notice two odd things. 

1.) it doens’t say “SERIES 2” or “2” but just “Bandmates”

2.) it says “Coming Soon”, so I don’t know when it will be available.

Nike?

Auto correct: the chicken stuntz bike thing :) I switch constantly between a few languages and my keyboard is freaking out :)

1 hour ago, Megbricks said:

Auto correct: the chicken stuntz bike thing :) I switch constantly between a few languages and my keyboard is freaking out :)

Haha, no worries! :) 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:12 PM, The Brick Rat said:

Interesting. I visited my local LEGO store (US) yesterday after work and while they hadn't received the Vidiyo figures yet (contrary to what I'd been told on the phone the prior day), the employee I spoke to said that they were only delayed and that they'd still be receiving them. In fact, I overheard her confirming to another AFOL that the figures were listed on the internal database that the store uses to reorder product. Perhaps they will be a Walmart "exclusive" in the same way that, for example, the HP chess set is a Target "exclusive" here in the states - exclusive among third party retailers, but still available from LEGO directly.

At least my trip out to the store wasn't a total bust. City Stuntz bikes are delightful.

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

"The LEGO Group has now confirmed (via the LEGO Ambassador Network) that 43108 Bandmates will launch in North America in November, reiterating that the second series of VIDIYO minifigures isn’t cancelled – only delayed. "

https://www.brickfanatics.com/lego-vidiyo-bandmates-series-2-us-launch/

Finally! Great to hear!