Robert8

VIDIYO - Universal Music 2021

2 hours ago, karmajay said:

Oh maybe because the 2nd series is on Amazon now.

Eh? Say what?

33 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Maybe they meant the second wave, with the sets and beatboxes, not the series 2 of bandmates (which I can't see on Amazon).

Yeah same here, I don’t see any Bandmate Series 2 on Amazon (I’m from USA). 

5 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Eh? Say what?

Yeah same here, I don’t see any Bandmate Series 2 on Amazon (I’m from USA). 

Sorry for any confusion, on Amazon (US) today I saw the 2nd series of individuals and the "sets" NOT the 2nd wave of bandmates.

Edited by karmajay

On 8/13/2021 at 9:34 PM, karmajay said:

Sorry for any confusion, on Amazon (US) today I saw the 2nd series of individuals and the "sets" NOT the 2nd wave of bandmates.

Cools you please send me that link via IM? I am not sure if I understand what you mean. 

I’m just curious :) 

What are your favorite Vidiyo minifigures so far (if we don’t get Bandmate Series 2)? 

For me, I really like Shark Singer and Cheetah DJ from Bandmate Series 1. 

Not sure about the figs but my favorite part from all of Vidiyo is the axe shaped guitar.

Out of the ones I have here, the blue gummy bear is my favourite so far. I still have the rest of the big sets and a couple of Beatboxes on layaway, might rescue them this weekend.

12 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m just curious :) 

What are your favorite Vidiyo minifigures so far (if we don’t get Bandmate Series 2)? 

For me, I really like Shark Singer and Cheetah DJ from Bandmate Series 1. 

Mine is probably the slime from Series 2 (so I’m hoping it gets released)!

7 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Same

Except perharps the glasses

24 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Same

:laugh: My thoughts exactly. It looks quirky though, I like it. 

Well, New Zealand is back in lockdown for a few days, so I went and rescued the rest of the Vidiyo sets from layaway. Opening and removing minifigs for display, and then will look at building over the next few days.

4 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That slim is a great one! I’m hoping Series 2 would be released as well! :)

4 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Same

Agreeed on the glasses 

I really like the ice cream saxophonist, fairy violinist, and all the pirate ones. My daughter loves the cat keytarist, banshee singer, and candy mermaid.

4 hours ago, RichardGoring said:

I really like the ice cream saxophonist, fairy violinist, and all the pirate ones. My daughter loves the cat keytarist, banshee singer, and candy mermaid.

That’s awesome minifigure you have!! 

1 hour ago, Mylenium said:

Amazon is dumping them as free gift just as well... Just got another Pirate BeatBox.

Mylenium

Is that just in Europe? Or in the US too?

Edited by RichardGoring

I've seen this reported for Amazon UK, us here in Germany and Canada. No idea if it's on in the US, but it may be worth to simply try and look up a 25 or 30 USD LEGO set and see if there's a small "special promotions available" link under all the info blurb, offering to add the set and an extra free BeatBox. At least that's how it's set up here.

Mylenium

1 hour ago, Mylenium said:

I've seen this reported for Amazon UK, us here in Germany and Canada. No idea if it's on in the US, but it may be worth to simply try and look up a 25 or 30 USD LEGO set and see if there's a small "special promotions available" link under all the info blurb, offering to add the set and an extra free BeatBox. At least that's how it's set up here.

Mylenium

Yes, tried that and nothing comes up. I wondered if there was a special link or code. Oh well. LEGO is generally cheaper in the US on average, but we don't get as many of the deals that you do in Europe.

I rarely see any Walmart deals around me (I don't live close to a Walmart, rarely go there, and when I have they're mostly gone), but I did get a candy mermaid beatbox for $5 and a punk pirate for $15. I've got all the series 1 bandmates I want and recently the Punk Pirate Ship and K-Pawp Concert from Zaavi on about 10% off, figuring that they may not last long enough in the US to be on sale. I'm happy with that. Good sets and figures. If there is the opportunity to get a few more at a discount I will. Shame they made a hash of this, as the physical things are really very good.

Does anyone have a list of what bandmates/beatbox figs go with each stage set? Some I have worked out based on colors and obvious themes, but others, like the cowboy, aliens, fantasy, some animals, samurapper and the horror don't seem to fit anywhere. I only have the boombox left to build. I have enjoyed loading the stages up with their suitable bandmates figs. Looking really good.