Bob

Pirates Mafia III - Day Five

Vote Count:
Andrew Laurent - 1 (Aiden Leon)
Fabien Bellamy - 6 (Peter Lyon, Robin Tremblay, Fred Dumont, Trenton Monette, Fabien Bellamy, Vincent Denis)

About 1 hour remains in this day. Five votes are required to lynch.

1 hour ago, Vincent Denis said:

Ah, maybe. Good thinking. Maybe that's why he wants to be lynched so badly. So, if that's a possibility, I will take the bullet.

Vote: Fabien Bellamy

The role says it can be either. The term "Venge Vanillaizer" is also interestingly used. That would also give him reason to want us to hammer him. I'll leave my vote here and go PM the host. If Fabien un-votes himself at the last minute, that will be very telling... 

Sorry, the role says it is commonly Town. A Vengeful Scum is such a weird thing to do. But since you're so convinced I'm Scum, you shouldn't worry too much about hammering a Vengeful Townie. :pir_laugh2:

Unvote: Fabien

Vote: Fred Dumont

I can't not vote. But I've already said Fred is my #3 most trusted here. Since I don't want to lynch Fabien, I'm placing essentially a poke vote. So much has gone on today, and you've been the least-active person here. I'd love to put votes on Peter, Trenton, and Emmett as well, but I only have 1 vote to place. And I'm not enough of a jerk to bob to "vote, unvote" my way through them all :shark:

Fabien, why are you unvoting yourself? That makes no sense now. The only reason is if you really ARE some sort of vengeful that affects the hammer, and by unvoting you just moved Vincent up to the hammer spot. So ARE you a vengeful? 

(and fyi - I'd already written my fred vote before Fabien's unvote post)

Now we've got 25 minutes left. I'm sticking around, but if anyone else unvotes, I admit I'd be very torn. Yes, I'd be afraid of being taken out or vanillaized by a vengeful Fabien. And I also truly think keeping him alive and blocking him is the better plan.

His current actions make me assume that he and Vincent are opposite teams, whichever way that flips. The only reason for him to unvote is if he truly is vengeful, and is therefore doing something to Vincent as the hammer vote. I can't find any info on a good vengeful action against the hammer vote. The only positive vengeful actions are a benefit to the town by giving the lynched vengeful some extra ability, like an investigation with the result shared to the town. So maybe it's an automatic investigation or block or something on Vincent? 

Just now, Aiden Leon said:

Bruh

Really? Is that supposed to be helpful right now? Or are you just making the point that you're here and not changing your vote? 

7 minutes ago, Andrew Laurent said:

Fabien, why are you unvoting yourself? That makes no sense now. The only reason is if you really ARE some sort of vengeful that affects the hammer, and by unvoting you just moved Vincent up to the hammer spot. So ARE you a vengeful?  

I'm not a Vengeful Scum, that's for sure. Am I a Vengeful Townie? If I am, you will have two answers instead of one tonight. I like to mess with Vincent, let's see if he freaks out. If he really thinks I'm Scum, he's in no danger. :tongue:

And don't worry, I still want to be lynched.

Vote: Fabien

Just now, Fabien Bellamy said:

I'm not a Vengeful Scum, that's for sure. Am I a Vengeful Townie? If I am, you will have two answers instead of one tonight. I like to mess with Vincent, let's see if he freaks out. If he really thinks I'm Scum, he's in no danger. :tongue:

Right now, messing with Vincent makes you look like scum. And since he's apparently not around, we don't learn anything from his reaction. 

Either your actually vengful or your plain scum who took an oppotunity to avoid being lynched.

The thing is should someone even unlynch him or do we just let it happen?!

F*cking hell

Just now, Andrew Laurent said:

but if someone else unvotes to save him then they're both scum

That is a f*cking threat

Mafiascum wiki says that vengeful CAN be scum, but it's definitely not normal, even by their standards. It punishes town for doing their job of lynching scum. 

Aiden, it's not a threat. It's my opinion - if someone unvotes to save him, I'd assume from that they are both scum and would try to work with Fred to block both tonight and then work tomorrow to lynch one of them, based on what happens overnight. 

Fabien, I did miss that you replaced the vote, since the board merged them while I was writing. 

That only EVEN MORE clinches that you're vengeful - you're ensuring you get lynched (a requirement to use a vengeful ability) but you swapped positions, so I assume whatever ability you get to use will now impact Vincent instead of yourself. Course, you being vengeful makes me lean townier on you again. MY BRAIN HURTS! 

I'm here and leaving myself as the hammer. *Fwooooom fwoooooooooom* I hope this isn't sayanara, but if so, so long folks! :cry_sad: It was a nice day being able to actually communicate. I'll miss you guys. Also, I'll throw out that if Fabien is some sort of vengeful role, odd that Emmett never voted. Also odd that Aiden kept his vote off of Fabien altogether, but if Aiden thought it was a trap, why would he mention it. So many options. Kind of hope I die. I'll play myself off, just in case.

*Fwomma fwomma fwom* :pir-sing: with the pumped up kicks *Fwomma fwom fwomma fwom* Outrun my gun! *fwomma fwomma fwom* with the pumped up kicks better *Fwomma fwom* faster than my bullet!

Tubist out/potentially...or it's just overthinking...yet again. :wacko: 

Oh wait nevermind the day ended like five minutes ago and Fabien revoted before that. Of course it might not even matter but still that was EXTREMELY scummy. 

Just now, Aiden Leon said:

Oh wait nevermind the day ended like five minutes ago and Fabien revoted before that. Of course it might not even matter but still that was EXTREMELY scummy. 

We will find out soon. 

Vote Count:
Andrew Laurent - 1 (Aiden Leon)
Fabien Bellamy - 6 (Peter Lyon, Robin Tremblay, Fred Dumont, Trenton Monette, Fabien Bellamy, Vincent Denis)
Fred Dumont - 1 (Andrew Laurent)

With 6 votes, Fabien Bellamy has been lynched! Get in your night actions!

QlVVTP5.jpg

Fabien stood at the end of the firing line, ready to be executed.

7YkiGrj.jpg

"Alright, Fabien. You've been sentenced to death."

"Very well, but I've got something to do before I die!" he said.

Everyone held their breath and prepared to duck and dodge.

XFl7IGH.jpg

But instead, Fabien played his trumpet. Everyone exhaled a sigh of relief.

BANG

hboGEUn.jpg

And that was the end of Fabien Bellamy.

Get your night actions in!