JAP

Combine harvester 7636

Just signed up today as me and my son want to show what we have been upto in quarantine. Hope you enjoy. First is our lego combine attempting to mow the lawn. 

Lego combine harvester

Welcome!

Lovely little build., looks great! I have the recent 60223 in my backlog to build... Now all you need to do is to motorize it and put some blades in the front to actually mow the lawn :laugh:

Wait, this isn't safe...

Just now, HereWeGoAgain said:

Welcome!

Lovely little build., looks great! I have the recent 60223 in my backlog to build... Now all you need to do is to motorize it and put some blades in the front to actually mow the lawn :laugh:

Wait, this isn't safe...

I just got 60233 in the mail not too long ago. You know what's strange though? 7636 and 60233 look almost identical. Only one just has bigger blades. My guess is that the designers  of City recycled the look, which I have no complaints about. It was just an epiphany.

Tbh, I see that they recycle a lot of designs. That's understandable and aok with me because sometimes, the older designs are better. Making a new design on something can sometimes have an effect on how it looks. That's kinda where they went wrong with this year's police headquarters. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

4 hours ago, Brandon Pea said:

I just got 60233 in the mail not too long ago. You know what's strange though? 7636 and 60233 look almost identical. Only one just has bigger blades. My guess is that the designers  of City recycled the look, which I have no complaints about. It was just an epiphany.

Tbh, I see that they recycle a lot of designs. That's understandable and aok with me because sometimes, the older designs are better. Making a new design on something can sometimes have an effect on how it looks. That's kinda where they went wrong with this year's police headquarters. 

Yeah I got back into lego only last year, but I really like 60233. No clue of what to do with it in my city, but it's a cool set. There's only so many iterations you can do of a vehicle anyway.

They should make a new farm build to go with the harvester :-)

2 hours ago, HereWeGoAgain said:

They should make a new farm build to go with the harvester :-)

Now THAT would be a City set that I'd pay for. The town sets for City this year haven't be revealed yet. Those are usually strictly limited to buildings that usually wouldn't sell well if put into a dedicated subtheme. So I'm keeping hope alive in hoping to see a new barnyard build or something like that. 

Edited by Brandon Pea