Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[RSNP - April 620 ] Naval Medicine School and Hospital of the Royal Society of Natural Philosophy in Alexport

After the Oleon's King's decret to create the Hospital, all the Halosian powers, have established through time, their own medical structures.

With the rapid expansion of naval trading and exploration, new diseases and affliction appeared. Some pioneers studied them, with their lots of success and tragic consequences, but always making progress.

Now a new medicine branch is going to be established, the Royal Society of Natural Philosophy is proud to present to you...

z6tf.png

The Naval Medicine School and Hospital of Alexport.

The doctor Thaum, head of the School, present a disputatio room

0g19.jpg

ready to welcome students. The doctor also present a naval medicine case he developed during his travels.

si6i.jpg

Some of the medical tools were developed in situ by the doctor with the means at hand.

63cj.png

7xmh.png

A large property on Prio for the RSNP (the property is free as I won it after the Pilot Cup Challenge)

C&C Welcome, more pics on demand (of the school, the case, etc)

At the goodwill of @Bregir or @Ayrlego for licencing and declaring the build (as the RSNP is not Sea Rat, I'm a little bit puzzled for the declaration)

That surgeon's kit! Nicely done professor. The academie and the interior scene look good too.

8 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

Oleon's King's decret to create the Hospit

Can you remind me when this happened, I may need to flash it out from time to time.:pir_laugh2:

Great surgeon kit ! :pir-wub:

I like how you can pass from a LDD build to a brickbuilt one and to each change of scale !

It makes your story very fluid and alive !

Great job ! :pir-huzzah2:

8 hours ago, Bodi said:

Can you remind me when this happened, I may need to flash it out from time to time.:pir_laugh2:

I refered to the Louis XIV decret of april 1656 establishing the Hospital.

Beautiful work Professor and a very welcome addition to the RSNP. The mirco looks fantastic but for me it's the Doctor's medicine case that steals the show - that is inspired! The Brickbuilt office is also very well done with the pleasing use of neutral colours and those very beautiful chairs that I may just copy one day...

Oh wow this is excellent! The surgeons kit is just so detailled... Wonderful work Thaum!! The school too is really neat. Good job!