Bob

Pirates Mafia III - Day Four

For the sake of transparency, I'll summarize my night.

I asked Vincent and Daniel to ask for tracking suggestions. I'll leave them out in case that would reveal their private suspicions, but ultimately I chose Andrew since I had been suspicious of him early on, but then saw less of him in the days, thinking he might be trying to slide by quietly.

I received a message from Robin who indicated that they were considering protecting me. I suggested using it for one of the quieter players (not anyone specifically), thinking they might be chosen by a killer looking for an easy target.

I submitted my tracking choice, Andrew.

After waiting long enough to know that all night actions should be in, I revealed my selection to Vincent, who I reluctantly find the most trustworthy thus far. I say reluctantly only because I'm still not sure of anyone.

I got the results and the day started while I was still asleep. And that is your daily Emmett report.

The current conversations are interesting and in spots, confusing, but I do see some promise in all of this.

That "asked" should be "wrote", I was trying to be clearer and ended up less clear. :hmpf: 

Alright, I'm Joe. Sorry I didn't get here sooner. My magic wee-fee box stopped working unexpectedly this morning and I had to resolve it before I could join in the discussion.

I PM'd both Daniel and Vincent with my role last night. I wanted to make sure at least one person had the data in case I was murdered. I don't trust either of them. But I figured the odds were astronomical that both of them were scum so that's why I chose them.

I am the town Voyeur. I can see what action was done to a person, but not who did it. I targeted Andrew the first night and was told no one else had targeted him. I targeted Jean the second night and of course found out he had been murdered. No other action was taken against him. I targeted Daniel last night and was told I was unsuccessful so I assume I was the 3rd person blocked. That would mean that Fred blocked me if everyone is telling the truth. I'm sharing this knowing that the heat is on for everyone blocked last night. I hope me being open and honest about my role helps us townies to root out the scum.

There's a lot to think about so I don't have any accusations yet. Let me analyze all the claims for a bit first.

5 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

Alright, I'm Joe. Sorry I didn't get here sooner. My magic wee-fee box stopped working unexpectedly this morning and I had to resolve it before I could join in the discussion.

I PM'd both Daniel and Vincent with my role last night. I wanted to make sure at least one person had the data in case I was murdered. I don't trust either of them. But I figured the odds were astronomical that both of them were scum so that's why I chose them.

I am the town Voyeur. I can see what action was done to a person, but not who did it. I targeted Andrew the first night and was told no one else had targeted him. I targeted Jean the second night and of course found out he had been murdered. No other action was taken against him. I targeted Daniel last night and was told I was unsuccessful so I assume I was the 3rd person blocked. That would mean that Fred blocked me if everyone is telling the truth. I'm sharing this knowing that the heat is on for everyone blocked last night. I hope me being open and honest about my role helps us townies to root out the scum.

There's a lot to think about so I don't have any accusations yet. Let me analyze all the claims for a bit first.

I am confirming I blocked Mr. Reynaud.

54 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

I targeted Jean the second night and of course found out he had been murdered.

To bad this isn't Star Trek because I'd say you should go see a counselor. :oh:

*Fwom fwom*

47 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

I think this is the actual reason you chose to claim to me:

On 4/18/2020 at 9:57 PM, Vincent Denis said:

Nothing I've learned at night has any implication towards anybody as scum yet, otherwise, I'd reveal it. Or, like Jean, I'd push for a specific lynch. Or I'd be more subtle than Jean since it got him killed.

I think you were going to try and kill Daniel last night but got blocked. I realize I was also blocked so some might see it as convenient that I'm pointing the finger at you.

Having the benefit of knowing I'm not the killer, and not scum for that matter, I think Justin thought I was the watcher and knew he had killed Jean and was therefore pushing for his lynch, but being more subtle so as not to killed for it, therefore revealing the information I supposedly had. For transparency, I am not a watcher. But I think Justin was covering himself in case I was and had information, leading me to push for his lynch.

To clarify my earlier pseudonym suspicion: my theory is that he targeted Andrew on Night One to either frame or tailor him, if you're not familiar with either role they both change the investigator's results to the opposite of the targeted player's alignment. I think Andrew would've made a great target for this role on Night One since most of the argument between Daniel and me revolved around my suspicion of Andrew. So, while my theory initially guided me to confirm Andrew as Town if he would've been targeted by a framer in this instance, it could also be that he was tailored to appear town if investigated. This might be my brain working overtime, it has a tendency to do that.

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom*

2 hours ago, Emmett Ware said:

I asked Vincent and Daniel to ask for tracking suggestions. I'll leave them out in case that would reveal their private suspicions,

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom*

Activity was fast and furious for a while, but it's died down rather quickly. 

In answer to Emmett's post, I don't mind answering. I suggested tracking either Fabien, Trenton or Aiden.

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwom*

*fwom fwomma fwom fwom*

You know, when you leave me alone on a day I want to play mafia, I'm just going to keep playing with myself.

:pir-look:

Emmett, on page one of our PM conversation, you made a post 23 hours ago (at the time of this post) It starts "I have to assume that..." The fourth paragraph down start with "I wrote...," doesn't that really ping you now? Were you waiting for something specific to happen before you brought that up?

Fred, whose decision was it to block me? I know you specifically said you weren't considering it and never had.

Daniel, at the end of the day yesterday, you unvoted Alex and turned on Fred accusing him of being scum and trying to monitor you. Did you go straight from there to work with him via PM on coordinating night actions? What has happened with your suspicion of him?

*Fwom fwom fwomma fwomma fwom, fwom fwom fwomma fwooooooom, fwomma fwom fwom fwomma fwom, fwom fwom fwomma fwoooooooom* :pir-sing: But now it's time for me to go, the Autumn moon lights my way... 

4 hours ago, Justin Reynaud said:

Vincent, I can answer a bunch of that since I was in the PM with Daniel and Fred.

*I* started the PM. I asked the other two if we should plan our blocks as a group. I initially threw out blocking Fabien, Justin, Peter, Robin, or Trenton. I also suggested blocking each other as a test. In that initial message I also tossed out jailing you or Aiden since it would block you if you're lying scum and protect you if you're truly town. Finally, I suggested inviting anyone with investigative abilities (if any of us knew that anyone had tracking, watching, voyeur, etc) to check what we were doing. 

Basically, I was trying to verify if we really do have 3 different blocking abilities. 

Fred wanted to have someone block Justin. Daniel wanted to see Fabien blocked, as well as either justin or Peter. He was not as excited about the Vincent/Aiden idea. 

After that round of discussion, I suggested that I block Fabien, Daniel jail one of you two, and Fred pick between Justin and Peter. Teh other two agreed with that and each picked, Vincent and Justin respectively. 

27 minutes ago, Andrew Laurent said:

I suggested inviting anyone with investigative abilities (if any of us knew that anyone had tracking, watching, voyeur, etc)

*Fwom fwom fwom*

Who brought up the term "voyeur?"

*Fwomma fwom fwom*

Some random musings that don't have specific relevance to the questions going around right now, but ones that are relevant to the game as a whole. Especially for those who played Pirates II, we know that Hinckley enjoyed playing the noob and making everyone think he was brand new to the game. We also saw Robert Morgan claim to be more familiar with mafia.gg. When Day 1 turned into the nightmare that was Daniel/Vincent Text Walls my first instinct was that Vincent was Robert incarnate and Daniel was Hinckley. It wasn't until Daniel called Vincent "Hinckley" that I began to wonder if I had gotten them switched. But know I'm wondering if my first instincts were accurate. What if Daniel is Hinckley just pretending to be the Mafia.gg player that was Robert Morgan? If both Vincent and Daniel are scum, they could be playing an elaborate scum play by pretending to be each other to throw us off. I've said before that this is a possibility albeit an improbable one. I just wanted to see if anyone else shared my thoughts.

3 hours ago, Vincent Denis said:

*Fwom fwom*

I think you were going to try and kill Daniel last night but got blocked. I realize I was also blocked so some might see it as convenient that I'm pointing the finger at you.

Having the benefit of knowing I'm not the killer, and not scum for that matter, I think Justin thought I was the watcher and knew he had killed Jean and was therefore pushing for his lynch, but being more subtle so as not to killed for it, therefore revealing the information I supposedly had. For transparency, I am not a watcher. But I think Justin was covering himself in case I was and had information, leading me to push for his lynch.

To clarify my earlier pseudonym suspicion: my theory is that he targeted Andrew on Night One to either frame or tailor him, if you're not familiar with either role they both change the investigator's results to the opposite of the targeted player's alignment. I think Andrew would've made a great target for this role on Night One since most of the argument between Daniel and me revolved around my suspicion of Andrew. So, while my theory initially guided me to confirm Andrew as Town if he would've been targeted by a framer in this instance, it could also be that he was tailored to appear town if investigated. This might be my brain working overtime, it has a tendency to do that.

*Fwom fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom*

No matter who you are, you've been playing this game too long :pir_laugh2: If I was scum and were attempting to kill Daniel, why would I tell him that he was my intended target? Sure, it almost makes sense to tell it to you if I thought you were a watcher and I was trying to cover my tracks. Or I could have just kept silent and told you nothing if I was scum, leaving you to wonder if I were just town with a minor role. But instead I told you and Daniel, and now everyone else. Why would I do that if I were really scum?

Just now, Vincent Denis said:

*Fwom fwom fwom*

*Fwomma fwom fwom*

I did. A few posts before this.

Role claims list (let me know if I missed anything):

Fred Dumont - Town Blocker
Peter Lyon - No claim
Daniel Lucas - Town Jail-keeper
Trenton Monette - No claim
Justin Reynaud - Town Voyeur
Emmett Ware - Minor Role
Andrew Laurent - Town Vanillaizer
Aiden Leon - Role
Fabien Bellamy - No claim
Vincent Denis - Power Role
Robin Tremblay - Knight/Protector

All right, lots of catch up to do.

I will reply inside your quote, Vincent, because it's easier. Look for the 'scum red'(TM) text. :pir_tong2: <-- never noticed this emoticon before, it's... mildly unsettling.

10 hours ago, Vincent Denis said:

*Fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwom*

Imma come right out and say I think Fabien and Robin are a scum team. I think Robin is a JOAT, or possible a limited shot framer. Just ruminating here, but anyway...pardon me while I go through all of Fabien's thoughts while he was thinking it was obvious that Bob had made Alex the only vanilla townie: :pir-hmpf:

No mention of it being obvious here.

Nope, no mention here. Just concentrating on one of the claimed blockers possibly being scum. 

No rationale about Alex's claim in his reasoning for voting for Justin all day.

No, I'm not writing down every single thought crossing my mind, like others might do! :pir_laugh2: Don't have time for that. I think that my position was made obvious by my vote staying on Justin. I basically thought that we couldn't make assumptions about the game setup, but wasn't going to fight to save Alex as there was still a chance he was an unprepared Scum with a discrepant claim.

Did he mention Emmett again after this? Fabien, do you still agree with Daniel about Emmett or are you just trying to stoke the Daniel flames towards his choice of scrutiny yesterday? It's been proven that he digs into his suspicion and posts walls of texts at people he finds suspicious, often arguing all day. I'll call this potential strategy "suspicion tinder."

As I clearly remember writing back then, I was in agreement with the idea that one of the late voters on Joshua's bandwagon was likely scum. The reason I didn't follow Daniel with a vote on Emmett was that I didn't think his case against Emmett was strong enough (compared to your case against Justin), and that it could just as well have been one of the other late voters (from memory, Justin and Fred).

From Justin's analysis, no claim from Fabien. Interesting again. If other vanilla players weren't backing up Alex's claim, making it obvious to Fabien that Bob made one vanilla player, then Fabien does something at night.

Well done.

Emphasis added. Doesn't look like he thinks it's obvious. And this is the meat in a "Don't claim in public" sandwich. That's a good cover for someone who doesn't want to even claim having a role.

Why would I want to claim a role? The bread in my sandwich is made of "don't claim in public". Therefore I don't claim unless it's necessary. I told already that I'm suspicious of people fishing for claims.

More justification of voting for Justin, without any reference to the belief or not in Alex's vanilla claim.

It's the "like Robin" that gets me here. Without knowing any specific details about it, Fabien seems to believe Robin's claim. So does Robin have a limited number of shots, like he's a Renaissance Man, or a guy who does a bunch of stuff, or a jack-of-all-trades?

Why not? Limited shot roles are nothing unusual. Robin might be lying about it, but it's reasonable to think that there might be limited roles in a Role Madness-type setup.

This is him defending the idea that the scum might stay home to confuse us over who was blocked, therefore who might the killer be. Oh, the WIFOM considering we didn't see a kill last night. What he leaves out of his analysis is his belief that Robin can protect someone. Wouldn't it also confuse us that the protected target might've been targeted? If Robin has limited shots, doesn't it stand to reason we have a protector out there in addition to him? We used to refer to this as Scum Perspective. Scum is only in control of a block (supposedly), not a protection (also supposedly), so the thought process around the scum confusing the town about who was blocked is not consistent with how a townie would see such a situation. Several people blocked, possibly several people protected. 

That's a lot of 'supposedly', and I'm not ever sure I understand what you're getting at. We know that several people block, we have two protector claims. We also have another protector claim in Daniel. The point was that if the Scum were not to kill, it would confuse us. Regardless of who was blocked or protected, the only way for them to make sure there was no night kill was to not target a Townie. I'm not sure if it's worth from their Scum Perspective to trade a night kill for a confused Town, but I wanted to make them consider it, if it meant saving a Townie last night.

8 hours ago, Daniel Lucas said:

I am already confirmed as a blocker considering Alex was indeed Town. Anyway, I guess you confirmed getting blocked the night by not denying it, since we know you have a power role.

Wait, how did Alex confirm you as blocker? He never mentioned being blocked, and couldn't since he had no night action.

8 hours ago, Daniel Lucas said:

Actually I have. I've told Robin at the very end of the night, in case both of you are scum and I'm getting killed. He read it and even replied before Bob wake us all up, so if someone could've calculated with this except us, it's him. 

8 hours ago, Vincent Denis said:

Fred told me who he was blocking. He told me he'd be messaging "another random person" as well with his target.

Just imagine (Scum Perspective) that Scum knew that none of them was being blocked last night. Great incentive to refrain from killing anyone and cast suspicion on three Townies. But what exactly are the chances that Scum knew about your strategy? At least 5 people knew about the night plans, none of them proven Town yet. :pir-sceptic:

8 hours ago, Robin Tremblay said:

Apparently the coordinated blocks were leaked by the blockers. The scum probably knew everything last night. 

Yup.

7 hours ago, Andrew Laurent said:

That doesn't change the implication that one of the blocked people is the scum killer. The scum can't control being blocked, so if they knew that we were blocking them there's not much they could do (unless they have yet another blocker to block our blocker) If the scum killer is NOT one of the people we blocked, then it should have gone through (with again, a few exceptions due to other things preventing it). 

Except if Scum decided not to kill, or hit a protected player. Lots of unknowns there. But despite all this I do think we should focus of the blocked players first, myself included.

4 hours ago, Emmett Ware said:

I received a message from Robin who indicated that they were considering protecting me. I suggested using it for one of the quieter players (not anyone specifically), thinking they might be chosen by a killer looking for an easy target.

Can Robin clarify why he asked about protecting you, then went on and didn't use his action last night?

4 hours ago, Justin Reynaud said:

3 hours ago, Vincent Denis said:

Justin claims to have targeted Andrew and Daniel, but we don't know for sure. He could have killed Remi, then Jean, then was blocked attempting to kill an unknown target. He knows he wasn't tracked, and nobody mentioned having watched Remi or Jean or we would have known. Voyeur is also a peculiar action, in that it doesn't conflict with a potential town Watcher claim (to be clear, a Watcher will know who has targeted a player, but not the action used). Adding this to the suspicions I already had, I'm not very confident about Justin's towniness.

Vote: Justin Raynaud.

4 minutes ago, Fabien Bellamy said:

we have two protector claims.

*Fwom fwom—

Eh? Did I miss a protector claim?

*Fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwom fwom*

9 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

my first instinct was that Vincent was Robert incarnate and Daniel was Hinckley.

:pir-angry:

9 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

Peter Lyon - No claim
Emmett Ware - Minor Role
Aiden Leon - Role
Fabien Bellamy - No claim

This is comedy genius. Why did you add "Town" to all of the claims?

*Fwomp FWoooooooooooooooooooooomp*

16 minutes ago, Vincent Denis said:

In our PM chat? No one. No one named any specific roles. I just suggested having any investigative abilities check us out as well. I put voyeur in the list in my post today since Justin's claim brought it up. 

Just now, Vincent Denis said:

Eh? Did I miss a protector claim? 

Daniel. Protector + Blocker.

13 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

Some random musings that don't have specific relevance to the questions going around right now, but ones that are relevant to the game as a whole. Especially for those who played Pirates II, we know that Hinckley enjoyed playing the noob and making everyone think he was brand new to the game. We also saw Robert Morgan claim to be more familiar with mafia.gg. When Day 1 turned into the nightmare that was Daniel/Vincent Text Walls my first instinct was that Vincent was Robert incarnate and Daniel was Hinckley. It wasn't until Daniel called Vincent "Hinckley" that I began to wonder if I had gotten them switched. But know I'm wondering if my first instincts were accurate. What if Daniel is Hinckley just pretending to be the Mafia.gg player that was Robert Morgan? If both Vincent and Daniel are scum, they could be playing an elaborate scum play by pretending to be each other to throw us off. I've said before that this is a possibility albeit an improbable one. I just wanted to see if anyone else shared my thoughts. 

Personally, I think that both Daniel and Vincent are played by Hinckley.

And one of them is Scum, but the other doesn't know yet. Just wait until Hinckley figures out.

:pir_tong2:

15 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

Role claims list (let me know if I missed anything):

Peter Lyon - No claim
Emmett Ware - Minor Role
Aiden Leon - Role
Fabien Bellamy - Claims to be Town

Fixed it for you. :pir-grin:

*Fwom*

Just now, Fabien Bellamy said:

Daniel. Protector + Blocker.

16 minutes ago, Fabien Bellamy said:

we have two protector claims. We also have another protector claim in Daniel. 

No, you already counted him as a third. Why did you start with two?

•Fwom•

1 hour ago, Vincent Denis said:

The fourth paragraph down start with "I wrote...," doesn't that really ping you now? Were you waiting for something specific to happen before you brought that up?

So Daniel suggested I track Justin and I thought he could be doing so with the intent to deceive in some way, so I chose otherwise.

37 minutes ago, Justin Reynaud said:

Emmett Ware - Minor Role

I am claiming Town Tracker and am pretty sure that's confirmed at this point. Well, at least tracker, it isn't like anyone is going to claim scum. :laugh: 

Let's think about this some more. The night 2 killer (Jean's killer) hasn't been lynched. We also know a few people who can't be the night 2 killer.

Andrew: was blocked by Fred on night 2

Daniel: jailed Robin on night 2. Has proven that he can block, unless both Robin and Vincent are Scum.

Emmett: tracked Daniel on night 2. It's possible that he lied about being a Tracker, getting his tracking information from another Scum. But still, less likely.

Fred: blocked Andrew on night 2. Has proven that he can block, unless both Andrew and Justin are Scum.

Robin: was jailed by Daniel on night 2.

Who's left?

Aiden

Justin

Peter

Trenton

Vincent

Fabien

One of these guys is the current Scum killer. All but Vincent could be the night 1 killer too, but that's irrelevant since we have lynched Joshua in the meantime.

Did I miss any evidence?

Oh yes, and three were blocked last night.

Aiden

Justin

Peter

Trenton

Vincent

Fabien

25 minutes ago, Fabien Bellamy said:

And one of them is Scum, but the other doesn't know yet. Just wait until Hinckley figures out.

I would sign up for that game. Every anonymous player is actually 2 characters, one scum and one town with no knowledge of their teams and a requirement to kill both one of your own characters as well as their entire team. My mind reels at the possibilities.

3 minutes ago, Fabien Bellamy said:

Let's think about this some more. The night 2 killer (Jean's killer) hasn't been lynched. We also know a few people who can't be the night 2 killer.

Andrew: was blocked by Fred on night 2

Daniel: jailed Robin on night 2. Has proven that he can block, unless both Robin and Vincent are Scum.

Emmett: tracked Daniel on night 2. It's possible that he lied about being a Tracker, getting his tracking information from another Scum. But still, less likely.

Fred: blocked Andrew on night 2. Has proven that he can block, unless both Andrew and Justin are Scum.

Robin: was jailed by Daniel on night 2.

Who's left?

Aiden

Justin

Peter

Trenton

Vincent

Fabien

One of these guys is the current Scum killer. All but Vincent could be the night 1 killer too, but that's irrelevant since we have lynched Joshua in the meantime.

Did I miss any evidence?

I think you did a great job summarizing the evidence.

I didn’t protect Emmett because my role has limitations that I have to balance. I’m not giving more details because it only benefits scum to know more. 

3 minutes ago, Fred Dumont said:

I've noticed in Mr. Tremblay's quote up above, he conveniently leaves out the third part, the one with three bolded names, his included.

It wasn’t there when I quoted him and my name isn’t bolded?

he must have posted back to back. 

I think Fabian's review of the possible killers is accurate.

I can confirm that I'm the other "random person" Fred PM'd his blocking target to.

1 hour ago, Fabien Bellamy said:

Wait, how did Alex confirm you as blocker? He never mentioned being blocked, and couldn't since he had no night action.

Robin and Emmett confirmed I was targeting him and he was blocked. I jailed Alex N1. However no confirmation from him, but the vanilla claim. Now we know he was town. Which means if he would have been not blocked he would have revealed that I'm lying by his actual role before getting lynched. But he had no role apparently while being Town. Also if I wanted to just claim the block as a scum I'd have had no intel on Alex to be sure I'm choosing a vanilla since it was N1. Emmett called this luck, but I'd call it a stupid play a scum would never do. This is all indirect information and I'm quite said I had to point these out myself, but with Vincent getting blocked the previous night it should already be enough not only to believe that I can block, but that I'm with Town. In this case why would I lie about being a jailer.

I tell you what I don't like at the moment guys. This "I don't reveal because that would help scum" talk. This is just too open and untouchable. I jailed Vincent because I asked him who he targeted again in PM, because he suggested in PM he could have answered but not in public. But even in PM the only thing was this general I talk but say nothing respone. Either the one you would say to a scum, or a scum would say to a town. 

On 4/19/2020 at 4:57 AM, Vincent Denis said:

ObviouslyAs for my role, discussing the specifics would negate what I see as the purpose of my role. I won't be claiming anything about my role other than that I have one. You actually don't need every question you have answered. Perhaps if it was night time or we could PM during the day, I could answer these questions. But I've said I won't be discussing it publicly and if you could try to show an ounce of respect that I might actually know what I'm doing and just be patient for once?

Here we are. I was hoping you will contact me, but seems you won't. If what you say is true, you are very well a potential kill target. I can only offer some jailtime for you with its tradeoffs in case you want a protection.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:18 AM, Vincent Denis said:

That is incredibly sporting of you. I can't ever tell if you're leaning back town on me or if you're still convinced I'm scum.

My role is useless if it's revealed to the wrong person, but isn't the most important town role. The town will be able to succeed without me around and without me here, it may help you focus your skills on actual scum, so if you're going to use your role to protect someone, choose someone with more value. If you want to test me out as potential killer, feel free to block me too. I don't mind being scrutinized that way. 

Thanks for asking me. :pir-sweet:

On 4/21/2020 at 7:18 AM, Vincent Denis said:

I can't ever tell if you're leaning back town on me or if you're still convinced I'm scum.

I understand, but maybe you shouldn't try. You were the one to imply things and refer to PM communications. Now here we are, having a PM finally and you said you could answer these questions here. So I am asking who did you target? 

If what you said is true we have a very solid reason not to trust our blocker guys. 

This was our PM talk. To answer your question Vincent, my theory about Fred changed in a way, because they've finally not only blocked each other. They are now confirmed blockers. There is nothing about their alignment, but that is true for all of us, we only know of indirect implications and fragmented information about the killer's potential identity.

While this is still coming from the most simple perspective, I can't ignore the fact that 3 players were blocked.

I don't like Fabien's call out for the scum not to kill. Just as I've said it sounded like a tryhard self-defense statment well in advance.

I also don't like that you Vincent don't tell us your targets. Your supposed unsuccessful target claim still does not fit into the picture. You've implied that you are something important for Town everybody needs to be patient about, but all you do is pushing the topic away. In public you refer to PM's to talk about it, in PM you give back this speech of you suddenly being not that important. I jailed you becuase I felt you wanted to sound easy about it, like someone who suddenly does not even care.

I think Justin's target on Jean is suspicous and convenient. The Voyeur claim is a bit risky however. If Andrew was targeted by anyone else N1, we would have proof that Justin is lying. So as Emmett would say, it is either a lucky claim or the truth. Or it was the truth and Justin was really a framer.

On 4/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, Justin Reynaud said:

I targeted Jean the second night and of course found out he had been murdered. No other action was taken against him. I'm targeting you tonight since it seems likely that something will be done to you one way or another. This isn't a power role, but there hasn't been a need for me to reveal the specifics of my role publicly so I haven't yet.

He did say he is going to target me next. I have only one problem with this. Now we see nothing harmful was done to me. If so it would've been just another blank report of me being dead. If not dead, the second most likely thing to get is maybe a block, but I could have reported it back myself. I'm not sure of this, Voyeur is not that powerful and there is a lot of narrative, but if he is the killer and I'd have ended up dead but while he getting tracked by Emmett in the meantime, this Voyeur claim would have been the perfect alibi.

*Fwom fwom fwomma fwom*

1 hour ago, Emmett Ware said:

So Daniel suggested I track Justin and I thought he could be doing so with the intent to deceive in some way, so I chose otherwise.

Yes, what was the timing of this? Daniel, did you suggest tracking Justin before or after learning he would be the block target? Maybe Fred can help us confirm with timestamps from PMs?

1 hour ago, Fabien Bellamy said:

:pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2: :pir_laugh2: I'd hate to be Hinckley right now.

37 minutes ago, Daniel Lucas said:

I jailed Vincent because I asked him who he targeted again in PM, because he suggested in PM he could have answered but not in public. But even in PM the only thing was this general I talk but say nothing respone.

I would tell someone via PM who I trust. Turns out I don't trust anybody so I didn't reveal anything to anybody, least of all you. When you un-voted Alex, flipped on Fred, and tried to pressure Emmett into voting for Alex, you slipped out of the town column for me. Fred contacted me and said he was coordinating night actions with you and Andrew and since you had just voted for Fred, that seemed odd too. Not sure why you expected me to come running to you in PM like you're king of the confirmed townies, but your expectations don't create reality. 

This was our PM talk. To answer your question Vincent, my theory about Fred changed in a way, because they've finally not only blocked each other.

But you only knew this after the day started. Why would you tell someone you didn't trust who you would be blocking?

You've implied that you are something important for Town everybody needs to be patient about, but all you do is pushing the topic away. 

You've inferred that I'm something important for Town. Your inferences don't create reality, either. What I said about my role, twice, was this:

On 4/18/2020 at 8:09 PM, Vincent Denis said:

As for my role, discussing the specifics would negate what I see as the purpose of my role. I won't be claiming anything about my role other than that I have one.

There it is a third time. Currently, you're the only one pushing for more info about it. Let's not forget that we can concentrate on the three players who were blocked, yes. I personally think that Justin is scum. You may have heard me mention it, repeatedly, over the first three days and also again today. But let's not forget that it's possible the scum killer was not blocked and that I was the target.

54 minutes ago, Daniel Lucas said:

I think Justin's target on Jean is suspicous and convenient. The Voyeur claim is a bit risky however. If Andrew was targeted by anyone else N1, we would have proof that Justin is lying.

Or maybe the fact that everybody who has claimed has also claimed who they targeted, he might know that Andrew wasn't targeted by anyone else. Or if someone did know his targets, he needed to risk guessing nobody else had targeted Andrew. 

*Fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwomma fwomma fwom fwom fwomma fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwom fwom fwom*