bricksboy

[MOC] Vintage Bus Ver.2

Now those are amazing. I love the style of the bus during its heydays and the bus that's abandoned. The bus itself sorta reminds me of a GMC Old Look. "Those were outta service loooong before you were born kiddo!", said my gramps when I was 6. Nice job on these. You get a perfect score from me.

Personally, I think Lego should make a standalone bus as a Great Vehicle for City. Until then, MOC buses will be just fine. 

That green and gold one is my favorite of the lot. 

Edited by Brandon Pea

Well done! I like how you achieved opening doors while keeping such a small gap. It's nice to see all the various liveries too.

On 4/19/2020 at 5:59 PM, Brandon Pea said:

Now those are amazing. I love the style of the bus during its heydays and the bus that's abandoned. The bus itself sorta reminds me of a GMC Old Look. "Those were outta service loooong before you were born kiddo!", said my gramps when I was 6. Nice job on these. You get a perfect score from me.

Personally, I think Lego should make a standalone bus as a Great Vehicle for City. Until then, MOC buses will be just fine. 

That green and gold one is my favorite of the lot. 

Thanks for your comment. I will publish a modular building with this bus soon. Stay tuned.

On 4/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, DodgeDude5498 said:

Great job! I love the rusty overgrown version XD

Thanks, great to hear you like it :D

On 4/19/2020 at 6:25 PM, Pdaitabird said:

Well done! I like how you achieved opening doors while keeping such a small gap. It's nice to see all the various liveries too.

Thanks for your comment and support :D

On 4/24/2020 at 8:37 AM, Brandon Pea said:

@bricksboy You know what you should do? Make a detailed modular bus station to go with it and submit it to Lego Ideas for the 2021 modular. 

Hi, it is exactly what I am doing. I have completed the design and will publish it in the next video on my channel :D

10 minutes ago, bricksboy said:

Hi, it is exactly what I am doing. I have completed the design and will publish it in the next video on my channel :D

...and I have subscribed. I hope it gets through. I've always wanted to see a modular bus terminal. Maybe with a carryout next door to it.