Crucifixion of Jesus at Golgotha (Calvary)

This is my latest creation after a long time. It's a moc that I wanted to create for a long time and finally it's time! 

Crucifixion of Jesus
49785455253_7152b9a1d7_b.jpg

49785990001_19875816ac_c.jpg

49785993976_99b80c4474_c.jpg

Jesus and the 2 thieves
49785996091_811aa5f84e_c.jpg

The Tunic of Jesus
49785460928_b5a70a7900_c.jpg

Virgin Mary and the Magdalin
49785999061_664ec504d0_c.jpg

49786322007_33b840a880_c.jpg

49785465358_def3949a3d_c.jpg

I hope you like it!
C&C are always appreciated! :sweet:

Edited by Mpyromaxos

Very nice MOC. Lot's of details. You can easily recognize quite a bit of the gospels in it.

Jxxxx Cxxxxx! (Don’t mean to be blaspheming but that’s Him right? Or a MOC about Him at least)

Lovely setting! Instantly recognizable and I like how you placed every body and everything.

Will you be making a scene with the spear as well or would that be too gorey?:pir-look::pir_tong2:

On 4/18/2020 at 11:01 AM, JopieK said:

Very nice MOC. Lot's of details. You can easily recognize quite a bit of the gospels in it.

Thank you!! :sweet: I wanted the main characters in the moc to be easily recognizable.

On 4/18/2020 at 1:20 PM, pantelis said:

this is a fantastic creation my mate.nice details nice figures everything its perfect!! well done!!!

Thank you my friend!! I'me glad you like it!! :wub:

On 4/18/2020 at 4:55 PM, Ravelino said:

Jxxxx Cxxxxx! (Don’t mean to be blaspheming but that’s Him right? Or a MOC about Him at least)

Lovely setting! Instantly recognizable and I like how you placed every body and everything.

Will you be making a scene with the spear as well or would that be too gorey?:pir-look::pir_tong2:

haha oh yes!!! :laugh:
I wanted to give a realistic picture to the moc, and i think it came up pretty good!
Yes i thought to make a scene with the spear but i thought it will be a little bit rough for the kids. :sweet:

Great moc Giorgo! I really like the parts used to clip the hands, great parts usage, and give me your Goat! :)

On 5/1/2020 at 10:44 PM, Gunman said:

Great moc Giorgo! I really like the parts used to clip the hands, great parts usage, and give me your Goat! :)

Tnk you my friend! Yeah the hands look very natural this way :sweet:

haha goats are my precious!  :pir_tong2:

Love it! The scenery is perfect. Im so glad TLG made those roman soldiers. They are so useful

After seeing the face you used for Virgin Mary I realized TLG doesnt produce a lot of crying/distraught female faces... the S14 Banshee is one of the few I can think of. Weird huh?

I assume John is the one behind Mary?

On 5/9/2020 at 2:17 PM, Robert8 said:

Love it! The scenery is perfect. Im so glad TLG made those roman soldiers. They are so useful

After seeing the face you used for Virgin Mary I realized TLG doesnt produce a lot of crying/distraught female faces... the S14 Banshee is one of the few I can think of. Weird huh?

I assume John is the one behind Mary?

Thank you!! Oh yes!! I love the Roman soldiers!! :pir-laugh:

It has some minifigures that you can use, but not crying heads indeed
Nope, just a peasant, Mary and Magdalene only! :classic:

This is both interesting and disturbing (in my opinion).

I like the layout, the groundwork, and the positioning of the arms (could also be used for weightlifting e.g. MOCs).

So, even though this is definitely not my cup of tea, it is interesting to see something unique like your build.

Cheers

On 1/4/2021 at 2:03 AM, Tierce said:

I like the layout, the groundwork, and the positioning of the arms (could also be used for weightlifting e.g. MOCs).

So, even though this is definitely not my cup of tea, it is interesting to see something unique like your build.

Cheers

Tnk you! It's a historic moment creation, and i knew from the start that it will be questionable from some, but i really wanted to make a moc for crucifixion and i believe it came up pretty good  ?

On 1/4/2021 at 2:29 AM, Another Brick In The Wall said:

Κυριε Ιησου Χριστε Ελεησον Με.

:sweet::sweet:

On 1/4/2021 at 12:03 AM, Tierce said:

Cheers

It is not necessarily unique. This guy has worked on doing the Bible in LEGO for about 20 years now, and has even published a book on it.

http://www.thebrickbible.com

However those builds are significantly smaller and more focused on character interaction (understandable given the number of pictures) whereas this one is more like a huge painting of one scene.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:14 AM, MAB said:

It is not necessarily unique. This guy has worked on doing the Bible in LEGO for about 20 years now, and has even published a book on it.

http://www.thebrickbible.com

However those builds are significantly smaller and more focused on character interaction (understandable given the number of pictures) whereas this one is more like a huge painting of one scene.

Many have created scenes from the bible, the stories inside inspiring you to make amazing creations! ?

I think my creation is one of the biggest in that category at the moment ?

On 1/8/2021 at 4:01 PM, SATSOK said:

Very nice moc ... well done :)

P.S. the GOAT is miiiiiiiine

Thank you my friend! ❤

P.s. not a chance!  Haha