T Lego

[MOC] Lamborghini Centenario hypercar 1:8 with building instructions

Really suprised to see your model getting published by a brand i shall not name here, great job and well deserved! :thumbup:

Yes I am.

For those still deciding what colour to build it in, hopefully this helps :wink:

FB_IMG_1593855317412.jpg

FB_IMG_1593855339385.jpg

Such a cool picture, three 1:8 cars next to each other. I didn't think I'd say this, but I like the blue version best :classic:

Waiting on a few parts that were under ordered, but apart from that the yellow Centenario is pretty much done.

IMG_8300.JPG

IMG_8236.JPG

Edited by Aman

@Aman Thanks for sharing, looping forward to the complete car. Recently Adam Hargus finished it in red too for those considering to build it in red. 

1705009E-EFDF-49C5-8523-368F3E10EDA8.jpe

B2D00DB7-F470-4E04-A685-BD269C530393.jpe

1 hour ago, Gray Gear said:

Hold up, how are these red edges created on the red version? That looks mighty illegal 

They are cut rigid hoses. We already cut them accros so why don’t them it lengthwise? :tongue:

The same trick was used to get the accents on the diffuser edges

2A3906FD-E9C4-4A03-B9BE-915B71A78AD1.jpe

I thought so. Intresting idea. It looks pretty good, and better than stickers on the edges, but how stable is it?

Rims came yesterday, yellow Centanario is complete.

IMG_8601.JPG

Screenshot%202020-08-12%20at%201.11.22%2

Screenshot%202020-08-12%20at%201.09.42%2

Screenshot%202020-08-12%20at%201.11.03%2

Screenshot%202020-08-12%20at%201.10.51%2 I will recenter that grey part lol

Screenshot%202020-08-12%20at%201.11.13%2

Compared to other 1:8 cars, IMG_8562.JPG

Edited by Aman

On 7/4/2020 at 11:43 AM, T Lego said:

Yes I am.

For those still deciding what colour to build it in, hopefully this helps :wink:

FB_IMG_1593855317412.jpg

FB_IMG_1593855339385.jpg

Is there a possibility that Cada will bring the only original black yellow version? It looks insane. 

@T Lego I saw this set for sale on a website but noticed that the website said motor sold seperatley which got me thinking, is there steps in the instructions to motorise it?

I'm gussing probably not and the website is just wrong but can't help wondering.

Edited by SNIPE

On 10/5/2020 at 10:13 PM, badmad said:

Is there a possibility that Cada will bring the only original black yellow version? It looks insane. 

The black/yellow one has been pirated by another chinabrick company. No idea how good the piece quality would be, but definitely t_lego doesn't get a cut, and it'd be a shame not to support a rare chinabrick company as CaDA that's trying to do the right thing.

I'm building the CaDA one at the moment, and words can't describe how amazing the dark azure colour is when contrasted against all the black and red of the chassis, it's beautiful

Edited by Bartybum

@amorti

Thats why i asked for a CaDa Set. I like the "original" black yellow version but not from an unknown brand instead of CaDa. 

35 minutes ago, badmad said:

@amorti

Thats why i asked for a CaDa Set. I like the "original" black yellow version but not from an unknown brand instead of CaDa. 

They did release a colour-change kit for their older Lamborghini car, so I guess it could happen. But nothing planned that I heard about.

On 11/8/2020 at 11:46 AM, SNIPE said:

@T Lego I saw this set for sale on a website but noticed that the website said motor sold seperatley which got me thinking, is there steps in the instructions to motorise it?

I'm gussing probably not and the website is just wrong but can't help wondering.

There is no such conversion from manual to RC in the instructions and I have not seen any motorized version yet. As far as I am concerned they will simply add a few motors in the package (they mention that with many more knock-off sets), if not a scam of course.

Hi,  I just purchased the PEXL version of this from Amazon, well I'm guessing it is the same car with a few minor changes, the headlights are different?  Any way the build has an issue in the gearbox, they used the wrong 20tooth bevel gear.  They used the yellow one rather than the blue one with the clutch in each side.  just wondering if you are aware of this PEXL version and if so could you somehow get it updated to correct this issue?

gearboxerror.jpg

@Hobz I dont think PEXL is an actual brand, and there is no mention of this brand in the archives of the dark side either. This is one of those rebranding /dropshipping bullsh*t companies. They buy different Sets from China and sell them more expensive on Amazon. For example they also offer Mould King models. Please dont buy there, they just make you a bad deal. On YourWOBB the CADA version is offered for ~121€, shipping included. Meanwhile your fake version from is offered on Amazon for 150€+16€ shipping.

The worst thing you can do when buying china bricks is buying something that looks like what you want without doing proper reading and research first. Sorry you had a bad experience. If you want to you can PM me a few pics of the box and I can see if I can tell you where this origially came from.

The version you bought is the stolen version. The only authorized version is produced by CaDa and that does have pieces in different colors, but not different pieces such as lights.

@Hobz Okay, I did a little research. I think you have the "Super18K" version. You got away easy, from what I can see there where GoBricks pieces used for your version, which should be great quality. I found this chinese thread, there is a list of the missing parts on there.

https://tieba.baidu.com/p/6829022018?pn=2

Just use Google translate and you should be good to go. Also, can you send a pic of what wheels you got? Apperently there is also a version that has the golden wheels from the Lamborghini Sian :laugh:

@gray gear Thanks for feedback and yes mine has golden wheels.

TechnicCentenario.jpg