T Lego

[MOC] Lamborghini Centenario hypercar 1:8 with building instructions

On 10/16/2021 at 10:34 PM, Scoar Sonander said:

Wait who did a typo again?

Me, and I really want a pimp my centenario rebrickable page because I have both the pista and this. I am also making an algorithm that searches an ldraw model and makes part substitutions which make more space in order to be able to add mods, reduce weight, build time, build complexity, and cost. So it would be cool to see it optimise this MOC.

@SNIPE That algorithm sounds truely interesting! I am curious how effectively you can make it work. Theoretically a computer should be able to better job at it than the designer however I suppose there are a bunch of design parameters unsuited to define in a code as well. Anyway there is a ton to improve on this model so I am optimistic, keep us updated!

@T Lego

Apologies if you have already answered but can you give any details on the creation in your profile pic? Looks very impressive if this is a new MOC of yours. 

12 hours ago, T Lego said:

@DBurke I am sorry but right now I can't. Hopefully sometime next year.:classic: 

I understand and thanks for the reply. I'm hoping this means we will see this as a new set at some point!

The shape of the car is awesome, but comes at the expense of stability. Nevertheless great work :wink:.