Inconspicuous

[MOC] Modular Gardening Shop

Lately I've been watching the Lego Masters TV Show, and was inspired to create a timed building challenge of my very own! For the task, I set out to create a modular-style building within a total time of 12 hours (divided across a Saturday and a Sunday). Here are the results. I think it went pretty smoothly! There were a few more details that I wanted to add, but given the time constraint, I had to cut them short.

Modular Gardening Shop. If you have a green thumb, this is your go-to place! Featuring a courtyard, greenhouse, rooftop vegetable garden, and street-side flower bouquet sales, it's a true haven for gardeners and plant lovers from all walks of life. It's also a great place to go to escape from the confinement of the city, and spend some time relaxing under the patio shade structure.

Street View:

49782648298_65873f6897_c.jpg

Top View:

49782648233_62f3d16605_c.jpg

Courtyard:

49782648123_546e16ef63.jpg

Rooftop Garden:

49783189776_830c6827e0.jpg

Courtyard:

49783189711_69630a8a7b.jpg

Inside the Greenhouse:

49783511887_29bfe0f81b.jpg

I'm particularly proud of the exotic shrubbery that I designed for the greenhouse. It's made of Green Goblin masks! I'm still not sure why I had so many lying around...

Thanks for taking a look!

Inky

Very lively -- just like a real garden center ... I can almost smell the potting soil & fertilizer! ;-)

I love all the air pieces / helmets you use for the plants, such an awesome use of parts. Love the greenhouse and the old style green and red doors. Love it all.