Batbrick

Interactive Apocalypse 5: The Battle

What to do?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What should you do in the wake of the attack?

• Get out of there with Sondra! You are going to die if you don't!
    • Stay and fight with Sondra! You and she can help the others fight Dragonator
    • Fight, but send Sondra away! She shouldn't be in this battle and you can't risk losing her.
    • Turn yourself in to Dragonator, he might only want you in revenge!
    • Try to convince everyone to escape! Yuo won't stand a chance!
  2. 2. If you are going to fight, should you:

• Gun from the base with the majority, you still have the upper ground!
    • Take the jeep and ATV with another couple of survivors and try to ambush the Death Roller!
    • Try to lure the army away from the base to The Swarm Territory!
    • None, I voted not to stay!
  3. 3. If running away, or sending Sondra away, where too?

• The Salt Flats, there may be good there.
    • The Mountains, Ian Ded says they are msotly safe.
    • Dragonator's Outpost, it is most likely empty and ready for a good raid!
    • Uncharted reagion, you never know!
    • None, I voted to stay and fight!
  4. 4. Member of group to fight alongside or escape with:

• Ian Ded, amatuer fighter but can build you a cyborg leg.
    • Weapons Bot 99, can help with heavy fire support.
    • Captain McCoy, his light spiritness and knowledge of the oceanside is useful.
    • Sparks, storng willed mechanic who can fix you a better vehicle.

Hello, and welcome back to Interactive Apocalypse! :skull:

p1230064.jpg

If you are not familiar with this game, here is a lot of background to cover:

The Introduction

Part 1 - Safe Season

Part 1.5 - Strangers

Part 2 - Surviving

Part 2.5 - The Deadzone

Part 3 - Mistakes

Part 3.5 - Captured

Part 4 - Where Loyalties Lie

Part 4.5 - Xenu's Sea Fortress

Hopefully a few of you are still following this :blush:

And please, read my post before voting, thanks :classic:

Now, last time we left, our generic main character had finally found his home and happiness in Xenu's Sea Fortress, only to find out his foolish decisions had led tyrannical self proclaimed Lord Dragonator straight to them!

p1220661.jpg

Now the forces of Dragonator threaten all survivors as his genocidal plans to "cleanse" humanity begin to come to fruition. He could not have picked a worse time: The tide is going out, and soon the base may be accessible!

p1230117.jpg

On the horizon, a hundred mutants of The Swarm are crushed, once seemingly a large threat now dwarfed by the oncoming army. First come the gun bikes, fast but deadly with their side cannons:

p1220969.jpg

Then next into view springs the Cage Truck, a giant, wide, all terrain monster that tears towards them:

p1220971.jpg

p1220972.jpg

It is armed with two cannons and has eight giant wheels, but the cargo it carries is far worse:

p1220973.jpg

p1220975.jpg

Lord Dragonator's favourite pet is contained within. Tough this appears cruel Dragonator loves his pets, and the giant vehicle is its very own kennel:

p1220981.jpg

p1220983.jpg

Door opening to reveal....

p1220985.jpg

p1220987.jpg

The Desert Dragon!

p1220991.jpg

A mutated creature with a hide so thick not even a Black Dragon could pierce it, and strength so strong not even a Trondosaur could take it down!

p1220993.jpg

Front view and rear (ish) view

This beast is rumoured to spit fire and take orders from his master, best stay out of its way:

p1230001.jpg

Now, the largest weapon in Dragonator's army, his most powerful and intimidating asset. Out of the sand storms appears the gigantic and unstoppable Death Roller:

p1230003.jpg

p1230008.jpg

The behemoth is powered by a giant VBBN engine computer system, a very rare thing to find ( :wink:)

p1230011.jpg

It screeches loudly under its own weight, its front and backs saws whirring as they chop up dead trees and Swarm:

p1230007.jpg

p1230005.jpg

It is a literal platform of death, men atop armed with machine guns:

p1230013.jpg

It has eight gigantic iron wheels that crush anything and everything:

p1230014.jpg

p1230048.jpg

Powerful side guns with protective cockpits are found at the sides of the beast, gunning down foes with a wide arc:

p1230031.jpg

p1230033.jpg

Missiles at the rear sides are armed and deadly, and an access ladder is there too (very happy with the sides here):

p1230023.jpg

p1230027.jpg

The rear, with saw blades (acquired just in time from the Jungle Cutter) which protect any rear attacks:

p1230035.jpg

Rear gunners, the higher cockpit can aim downwards to target more foes:

p1230039.jpg

p1230040.jpg

Forward and Downwards.

The moving gun station also grants an entrance to the top station (notice Exobuilder's head? :tongue: )

p1230043.jpg

The platform area with gunners and entrance to main area. Pictured here is the evil General Zen, loyal follower of Dragonator.

p1230044.jpg

Hathch opened.

The innards of the monstrosity, a vast array of weapons, maps, food and equipment is here:

p1230051.jpg

Note that each gunner station has a tunnel entrance to crawl through, like a WW2 bomber:

p1230054.jpg

More entrances and 3 drivers.

Top level interior, featuring only Lord Dragonator and his first wife together:

p1230062.jpg

p1230063.jpg

Side view of the top section, notice the wife's head and Pet Penguin:

p1230020.jpg

And an epic shot:

p1230074.jpg

More Epic Shots!

The whole clan together on a mission of destruction:

p1230075.jpg

p1230080.jpg

p1230084.jpg

p1230086.jpg

You, Xenu and the other survivors share a brief moment of sheer terror as the behemoth rages toward you.

Suddenly everyone scrambles to their positions to ready themselves for the largest attack in their lives!

Except you, what should you do?

What should Sondra do? What can any of you do against such an unstoppable machine?

Should you run, should you fight, should you do something else entirely?

Make up your mind and quick EB, it's in your hands!

Can you survive?

p1230113.jpg

Hope you enjoyed that. This is the first IA part I've done that shows a new creation at the same time as a poll. This in an experiment, as I want to see if people will still comment on my moc. Please do, comments are very much appreciated, and this new format will be much slicker, I just hope I don't get a lot of people just posting what they voted and no comments for the moc. Thanks for looking and comments appreciated! :sweet:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

WOW! This is the best interactive apocolypse yet! The huge tank is so amazing; I love the complexity!

I think we should stay and fight, ambush the tank, and hijack it from the inside! You can't have a frontal assault on that thing, it's way too big!

Batbrick, this is amazing! Please continue this series! WOW!

Good Lord!!! I didn't expect this monstrous of a force at all! Geez, that Behemoth is outstanding! Great color choice! Really excellent use of the viking wheels. Probably the best choice for this creation, better than tank tracks I think. But dang...is there any hope?!?! That Tank Fortress would bulldoze that sea fortress!

It's about time! :tongue: Holy $hit! Run like hell and take everyone with you, get them out of the mess you caused. Run to the mountains! That thing is massive, so many guns.

P.S. The Interactive Apocalypse is why I joined Eurobricks and it has never failed to please.

Aww, I wanted to be a head on your team Batbrick :cry_sad:

This is the best yet, those vehicles are completely insane! :wub: I am envious of your vehicle making skills :tongue:

*huh*

Whoa, I love that Death Roller, It's huge!

Oh, and can't forget that Cage truck either.

At least Exobuilder will have a good view of the battle from up there... :laugh:

Your creations are excellent!

What an amazing creation, that Death Roller doesn´t only roll, no, it even rocks, and that´s for sure! :thumbup:

A very impressive vehicle and deadly armed indeed. These gun bikes´re pretty cool, and your new dragon

and its cargo truck look very fine too. A very inspiring work, well done!

For the vote, I say: Send the girl to the mountains, try to fight and to lure the baddies away, maybe Captain McCoy

and his knowledge can help you out with some brilliant or at least desperate plan.... :sweet:

HOLY POST-APOC!!!! :oh3::oh3::oh3:

Awesome stuff! The behemoth is fantastic, although I couldn't tell apart the front and the back at first! :laugh::laugh:

Wow! Amazing tank! :wub:

You need to stay and fight with Sandra. You can't outrun that thing. It'll keep coming and coming, and you're vulnerable to the swarm in the meantime.

Don't try to ambush the tank. You will most likely be gunned down before you can come close, and even if you do get on, your wooden leg will make you useless! Stay in the fort, and do as much damage, preferably to the wheels, as you can. If push comes to shove, try to lure them into the badlands.

If you need to escape, take Ian Ded. He'll be able to build you a good leg, which will be uncountably usefull if you're running.

First, the votes, while I still remember them, then the comments. :wink:

I first voted to fight Lord Dragonator, but send Sondra away. You went through all that to get her, you want to keep her safe! But you also brought Lord Dragonator here, so it would be just wrong to run off.

Next, I voted to lure the enemy into Swarm territory. Maybe they can give you a hand? :grin: Or at least provide a bit of a distraction.

Follow Ian's advice and send Sondra to the mountains. It should be safe. :wink:

And lastly, go with me, er, I mean Ian. Robot leg for the win! :laugh: Maximum mobility with a stylish look. :grin:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Now, for those awesome MOCs!! :oh:

The army itself is an impressive size. A nice variety in torsos, yet still keeping uniform. The gun bikes are a sweet and simple solution for fast attack vehicle. Impressive and intimidating!

That cage truck is again, wicked. The front is sweet, and looks nice and tough, I can see that ramming through weak enemy barriers. :laugh: My favourite part of this is a cage door at the back, a neat mix of droid and robot arms, it looks great!

And it's cargo is also impressive. A unique sight, a giant mouth with legs! :laugh: Nice colouring, good to see more brick built creatures. :sweet:

And finally the pi

Edited by iamded

WOW!!!! That tank is the most koolest lego vecile I have evr seen!!! :thumbup::thumbup: So good I wouldnt be surprised if TLG made something like that great job!!!! I also like those little bike things and that cage truck is awsome!!! I reckon you should lead dragonator's army to the swarm!! and that pic with dragonator and his wife is somewhat cute...lol kodak momement :laugh:

Great job!

Wow wow wow wow wow! Amazing! Fabulous! Outstanding! World Domination!! :sweet:

Fantastic work Batbrick, that is the greatest military/post-apoc MOC I have seen in a long time! I love it all! :wub: I can't stop putting in excalmation marks!! I think I wet my pants!!! :look:

Right, please ignore that sudden outburst. Lets have a close look at what I like:

EVERYTHING!!

Ahem. Firstly my force looks nice, some nice additions since last time. Those gun bikes are cool, a nice use of parts for the guns, and the side-car's are built on well so they look like part of the whole thing, Very nice! :thumbup:

Moving on, the cage truck This is really nicely built with an imaginative use of parts for the back bars and a sturdy looking cabin. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's got a cadged dragon inside. :sceptic: I don't like that bit. But I suppose you needed some poetic licence. Just don't let it happen again.

My people are watching you...

The Desert Dragon is awesome! :wub: I want one! Oh right, I already have one. :grin: I really adore all your brick built creatures, but this one just blows the others away! Then again I am a little biased in this, since it's a dragon. :wink: I think of all your brick built creatures my two favourites are... this one and the Black Dragon. :grin: But that's not just because I love dragons, but because they are also really well built. :classic: And also because they're dragons.

Moving on, the next one. What was that again. Ah yes, that little mouse of a battle tank thingy. You know I really don't like tha-

*loud noises are heard crashing in the background*

Sorry about that, someone else was typing on my computer. I sure taught him a lesson. :devil:

The Death Roller is the best, the cr

Edited by dragonator

Awsome creations, Batbricks :oh::thumbup:

I :wub: all the new vehicles. They are so great (and big), and they perfectly fit in a mad-man post-apoc army. I think they'd be perfect for a movie, too.

And Lord Dragonator's pet is just cute (not to say terrifing). But, doesn't it feel a bit compressed in that cage :look: ? Maybe that's why it's so aggressive when its master lets it free :laugh: .

I must now admit that I read the story yesterday evening, and I had to take some time before I were able to decide my votes. I'll cast them now :wink: .

Can't wait to see how this first season will end!

LuxorV

Woah! Thanks for all the feedback guys! Given that Dragonator has an insane post the length of a short story ( :tongue: ), I'll reply to his and my best bud iamded's in a special post:

WOW! This is the best interactive apocolypse yet! The huge tank is so amazing; I love the complexity!

I think we should stay and fight, ambush the tank, and hijack it from the inside! You can't have a frontal assault on that thing, it's way too big!

Batbrick, this is amazing! Please continue this series! WOW!

Thanks very much Clonecommando007, I'm glad you like it. I was scared that this might be a weak offering, but now I'm really glad how it turned out, I think this is my favourite part too, thanks. Given the enthusiastic response to there recent parts, I can only say I'd be happy to continue!

Good Lord!!! I didn't expect this monstrous of a force at all! Geez, that Behemoth is outstanding! Great color choice! Really excellent use of the viking wheels. Probably the best choice for this creation, better than tank tracks I think. But dang...is there any hope?!?! That Tank Fortress would bulldoze that sea fortress!

Thankyou very much MicVash, your comments are always appreciated. I'm happy the colour turned out well, tan is my favourite Lego colour ever so I want to use it a lot in post-apoc, where it fits in. I love the Viking wheels, always have, I too think they are better than treads, more monstrous! But although the tank is huge, you'de be surprised at how large the fortress is, check this out:

p1230090.jpg

^I was very happy to keep the fortress and Death Roller together at the same time, so there is still a chance! :cry_happy:

It's about time! :tongue: Holy $hit! Run like hell and take everyone with you, get them out of the mess you caused. Run to the mountains! That thing is massive, so many guns.

P.S. The Interactive Apocalypse is why I joined Eurobricks and it has never failed to please.

Thankyou very much filefolders, to know that someone joined lovely EB because of my creations is astounding, thankyou very much :wub:

Aww, I wanted to be a head on your team Batbrick :cry_sad:

This is the best yet, those vehicles are completely insane! :wub: I am envious of your vehicle making skills :tongue:

We could try abd retrieve your head....I guess....

Thanks EB, I'm overjoyed many people consider this the best one.

You have wowed us all.

Would all of the branches have concluded with an epic battle?

Thanks. About the branches, once season 1 is concluded I plan on a feedback thread and info on the design process. The threads all follow a similar pattern, but the result is different. The battle may have had you on dragonator's side, or you never encountered dragonator and instead war with Xenu. All conclude in a "battle", but varying degress of sides, factions, location, number of men and base and etc. Thanks for asking :classic:

*huh*

Whoa, I love that Death Roller, It's huge!

Oh, and can't forget that Cage truck either.

At least Exobuilder will have a good view of the battle from up there... :laugh:

Your creations are excellent!

Thanks Inertia, much appreciated friend, and yes, Exo has a grand view!

What an amazing creation, that Death Roller doesn´t only roll, no, it even rocks, and that´s for sure! :thumbup:

A very impressive vehicle and deadly armed indeed. These gun bikes´re pretty cool, and your new dragon

and its cargo truck look very fine too. A very inspiring work, well done!

For the vote, I say: Send the girl to the mountains, try to fight and to lure the baddies away, maybe Captain McCoy

and his knowledge can help you out with some brilliant or at least desperate plan.... :sweet:

Thanks as always Asuka! Happy that the Roller rocks and rolls (bad pun I know :blush:)

Good choices too, or are they?

HOLY POST-APOC!

Awesome stuff! The behemoth is fantastic, although I couldn't tell apart the front and the back at first! :laugh::laugh:

Thanks, and the reason you couldn't tell is because the back and front are equally deadly! :skull:

Wow! Amazing tank! :wub:

You need to stay and fight with Sandra. You can't outrun that thing. It'll keep coming and coming, and you're vulnerable to the swarm in the meantime.

Don't try to ambush the tank. You will most likely be gunned down before you can come close, and even if you do get on, your wooden leg will make you useless! Stay in the fort, and do as much damage, preferably to the wheels, as you can. If push comes to shove, try to lure them into the badlands.

If you need to escape, take Ian Ded. He'll be able to build you a good leg, which will be uncountably usefull if you're running.

Sondra! :tongue:

Thanks a lot Mr.Mandalorian, very good thought out voting plan too, it seems this one is the toughest yet, I'm glad, I like hard and uncertain choices!

WOW!!!! That tank is the most coolest Lego vehicle I have ever seen!!! So good I wouldn't be surprised if TLG made something like, that great job! I also like those little bike things and that cage truck is awsome! I reckon you should lead Dragonator's army to the swarm!! And that pic with dragonator and his wife is somewhat cute...lol kodak moment :laugh:

Great job!

Thanks hollisbrick, I'm glad it's worthy of TLC, I count that as a good thing seeing how great this year is! I agree the Lord and his wife is a bit Kodak too :laugh:

Awsome creations, Batbricks :oh::thumbup:

I :wub: all the new vehicles. They are so great (and big), and they perfectly fit in a mad-man post-apoc army. I think they'd be perfect for a movie, too.

And Lord Dragonator's pet is just cute (not to say terrifing). But, doesn't it feel a bit compressed in that cage :look: ? Maybe that's why it's so aggressive when its master lets it free :laugh: .

I must now admit that I read the story yesterday evening, and I had to take some time before I were able to decide my votes. I'll cast them now :wink: .

Can't wait to see how this first season will end!

Thanks LuxorV friend, your comments are always appreciated. Funny that you say it would be perfect for a movie, as most of my IA creations designs come from how I think they'd seem on screen. The Death Roller I imagined a scene closeup on the viking wheels crushing as it sped along, that's why I think they work better than treads.

It is a bit sad about the compression, he does fit in the cage but his tail need to be bent and his jaw open a bit. I'll put it down as a "rather have that than a puny monster in a giant truck", so it's not all bad. But it loves its master and he loves it, I'll explain that to dragontor later to reassure him!

Woah! Thanks for all the feedback guys! Given that Dragonator has an insane post the length of a short story ( :tongue: ), I'll reply to his and my best bud iamded's in a special post.

It is a bit sad about the compression, he does fit in the cage but his tail need to be bent and his jaw open a bit. I'll put it down as a "rather have that than a puny monster in a giant truck", so it's not all bad. But it loves its master and he loves it, I'll explain that to dragontor later to reassure him!

Yeah my bad, I've been spending to much time in the EBRP thread. :grin:

I'm going to need some serious reassurance!

Now, let's have a look at what I think you should all vote for. :devil: Firstly you should turn yourself into me. Not literally, but as in surrender. Jeez, if there was another me, that would be creepy. Anyway, I promise I'll be nice. Mostly. Although you did escape from me. Hmmm, perhaps that isn't the best idea for you... Hey! Who said that? It wasn't me, I want you to turn yourself, that way it will save me the trouble of attacking your pitiful base. Did I say that out loud? I'm not sure, but now I'm talking to myself... :look:

I'm so confused! :sing::wacko: The life of a genocidal homicidal maniac is certainly messed up. Next people will be telling me I've got a split personality. Of course, that has happened before, but we dealt with him, didn't we, oh yes... :devil:

This is starting to turn out like some script for a horror movie. To be unbiased (which is rare for me) I would say you should both stay and fight. Your both going to die anyway. Damn I wish I would stop telling you all that. :hmpf_bad: Anyway, it would be unsafe for you to send her away, so keep her there by your side so I can kill you both at the same time. :sweet:

Next question. What was it again? Oh yeah, where to fight. You appear to have left out the option to cower in fear under a table at my almighty power, so I guess I'll have to vote for something else. Ah well. And you think I'm biased. Well as you can't votte for that, I think it doesn't really matter what else you do. I'll get you and kill you anyway. :devil: Do I have to keep giving my plans away? It appears so. :hmpf_bad: Right, go out in the ATV so I can crush you beneath my wheels of DOOM!!

You've got no chance of running, so don't even consider it. Stay and die like a little piggy fight like a man. It will do you some good, and might make you feel better when I am executing your companions one by one. Ah I'm evil! :classic:

Last question, and I have to make this quick again. Why is it that whenever I sit down to post these things I have to go out to something in five minutes. :hmpf_bad: Anyway, as I said earlier, it probably doesn't matter who you fight with, as your all going to be killed. Although if you surrender I might make you a good offer. :sweet: But anyway, fight with that Ian Ded fellow, he seems nice. And that way when your watching him being executed you won't feel so bad, as you'll know you at least gave some sort of meagre attempt at helping him live. But any effort you make will be fruitless anyway, so there you go.

Well I've got to rush off, so hope these comments help, and that you all die horribly live happily ever after. :thumbup:

:oh3: That is awesome! I'm still not sure what to vote on yet. But seriously, that tank is amazing. How long did it take to build.

Anyway, this story is getting better, and I can't wait to see the final part!

(Thanks for including me, BTW)

That huge tank is amazing! ) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

GREAT work as usually, Batbrick! ) I'm out of words once again!

I think that TLC should employ such talented creators as you! ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

I see someone has been quite busy for a while :wink: , and it looks like it has paid off. Dragonator's army is magnificent I love how huge that tank is, plus you've added a lot of details on the exterior and the interior. The Desert Dragon is nice as well, but perhaps you should make it bigger :devil: .

As for how I voted:

"Get out of there with Sondra! You are going to die if you don't!" It may seem cowardly or dishonorable but against Dragonator's army it doesn't seem you have much of a chance. The only thing you should concern yourself with is to survive and fight another day. I think you will have to leave behind the others, because if you don't Dragonator is sure to follow you until you are all dead, Dragonator likely wouldn't bother himself with chasing after only two or three people, so perhaps you would have a chance to meet up with other survivors somewhere else away from danger.

"None, I voted not to stay!" I decided it would be wisest to run away.

"The Mountains, Ian Ded says they are mostly safe.", The mountains are good for two reasons, one Dragonator would hopefully not be able to follow you because of a combination of uneven ground, and lots of trees/rocks might block the path of the large tank. Also it would be possible to make a good hidden base in caves or such, and if there was lots of vegetation and animals there would be lots of food. There’s even the possibility that there may be other survivor bases in the mountains.

"Ian Ded, amateur fighter but can build you a cyborg leg.", a better leg is always useful for running away; he may also be able to build a few other devices that may be useful to you. Any additional fighter is better than none.

I hope you continue the series, as it is one of my favorite things on Eurobricks right now, and they always seem to get better and better.

Edited by MacK

It may seem cowardly or dishonorable but against Dragonator's army it doesn't seem you have much of a chance.

To true my friend, to true. :devil:

I will be victorious! Now, attack my mighty army! Glory, loot and the cleansing of this Earth await!

I would just like to clarify that I have appointed Killer as Military Advisor. He always wanted to help with these things. :sweet:

And I am NOT crazy! Not at all! Just slightly insane...

Now, for those awesome MOCs!!

The army itself is an impressive size. A nice variety in torsos, yet still keeping uniform. The gun bikes are a sweet and simple solution for fast attack vehicle. Impressive and intimidating!

That cage truck is again, wicked. The front is sweet, and looks nice and tough, I can see that ramming through weak enemy barriers. :laugh: My favourite part of this is a cage door at the back, a neat mix of droid and robot arms, it looks great!

And it's cargo is also impressive. A unique sight, a giant mouth with legs! :laugh: Nice colouring, good to see more brick built creatures.

And finally the piece de resistance, the rolling fortress, Lord Dragonator's Death Roller! That thing is sweet! So awesome! Armed to the teeth, great colour scheme, fantastic exterior coated in greebs and details, with an awesome interior to match. The gunner's seats are awesome, I love the little access tunnels too, and the amount of range they can get. All those blades are another great touch, and those wheels are very fitting, better than treads in this case, IMO. An impressive crew too! Another great touch is the misiles, I didn't expect them to be able to aim like that! A fantastic creation, Batbrick!

So, is this the end for our heroes? I certainly hope not, and I hope this I.A. will continue for a long time yet!

Thanks very much iamded! I'm very very happy about the enthusiastic response to this part, thanks so much you and everyone! I'm glad you like the cage door, that portcullis piece I love to use a lot was to long, so I had to improvise. Thanks for the comment on the Desert Dragon too, you're right, he is a mouth on legs! :laugh:

Thanks a lot for the comments on the Death Roller too, I'm (at the risk of repeating myself) very happy you like it, especially the access tunnels, they were hard!

Yes, the missiles ironically were originally aimed straight, then I couldn't get a good line for them, then realised the way they were attached meant that it could move quite a lot!

And I too hope to continue it, thanks very much.....again.

Wow wow wow wow wow! Amazing! Fabulous! Outstanding! World Domination!!

Fantastic work Batbrick, that is the greatest military/post-apoc MOC I have seen in a long time! I love it all! I can't stop putting in excalmation marks!! I think I wet my pants!!! :look:

Right, please ignore that sudden outburst. Lets have a close look at what I like:

EVERYTHING!!

:laugh:, thanks a lot dragonator, I can think of no one better than you to have gotten the role of Lord *insert name here* the genocidal maniac! And nice to know that I've made atleast one person wet their pants in excitement :look:

Ahem. Firstly my force looks nice, some nice additions since last time. Those gun bikes are cool, a nice use of parts for the guns, and the side-car's are built on well so they look like part of the whole thing, Very nice! :

Moving on, the cage truck This is really nicely built with an imaginative use of parts for the back bars and a sturdy looking cabin. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it's got a cadged dragon inside. I don't like that bit. But I suppose you needed some poetic licence. Just don't let it happen again.

My people are watching you...

Thanks but...Your people? I created your people! :tongue: Anyway, had you bothered to look further ( :tongue: ), you might have noticed that this has been the Desert Dragon's kennel for years, ever since he was a baby, so nostalgia has kept him there, even though he no longer fits real well, he chooses to stay :wink:

Hope that clears things up a bit!

The Desert Dragon is awesome! :wub: I want one! Oh right, I already have one. :grin: I really adore all your brick built creatures, but this one just blows the others away! Then again I am a little biased in this, since it's a dragon. :wink: I think of all your brick built creatures my two favourites are... this one and the Black Dragon. :grin: But that's not just because I love dragons, but because they are also really well built. And also because they're dragons.

Great to see you like it, I'm really sorry i couldn't make you a winged one, but that would:

a) contradict the plotline where you might actually lose!

b) be too big to fit in cage.

But hey, you can still look at the Black Dragon right?

The Death Roller is the best, the creme de la creme. What's with all these French references? I don't know. Anyway, I love it beyond love! I just want to cover it in molten chocolate and eat it! OK, maybe that took it a little to far. :look: Anyway, it is beautiful! Words cannot describe its wonderful greatness! And to think I built it! :tongue: Or at least one of my engineers. :sweet: Who was that, Batman, Batbra, Bat- ah never mind, I'll remember later. I'm getting distracted though. The shape is stunning and really fitting. It's like looking at one of those hot blond chicks from most movies, and then fast-forwarding to the scene where the lead male takes her into a room and-

OK, off topic is off topic, but maybe that was a little too off topic. I'll start from the bottom up. The wheels are very fitting and give a good feeling for the size of the thing. I love the saws on the back and the spinning cutty-upy-thingys on the front, they are great! The look at all the guns! Somehow I think thst your all doomed from the start. Run away people, run away! Actually no, stick around so I can blow your brains out and see them start to run down as-

Sorry, that bit needed to be censored. The gun turrets are cool, very reminiscent of WWII tanks. The one on the back is particularly cool as it can move up and down. The greebles on the sides are very nice. Somehow they all look like they have a purpose. I like the rockets too, although I am a little worried that in one of your pictures one appears to be pointing at the side of the tank. The view windows are nicely built as well, I am presuming out of bullet proof glass, and it is good to see some access ladders.

Now the interior and top section. Some nice details inside, like the crates of tools, the maps, that attractive red-head. Don't tell my wife I said that. I like the purple lettuce too, and the access tunnels look nice. Now the top. Hey look, I captuured Exo-builder! What fun. And my penguin! And me and my wife! Do we have any children? :oh: I'm not sure if I could deal with them right now, I'm a little young. :grin: The top is well constructed, I like that it opens up so you can get inside, and the spears (I know they have a different name, I just can't remember it right now) are very fitting to the overall look.

:oh3:

Thankyou VERY VERY VERY much dragonator! Really appreciated how much you've gotten into this! I'm overjoyed at the detail you've looked into my Death Roller, thanks for the comments on eating it, liking to a woman lead in a movie, running it down as-(censored), the gunturrets, greebles, the rocket that was aimed into the tank itself ( :laugh: ), Exo's head, your penguin and that wife you've yet to meet! :laugh:

In conclusion, this is AMAZING!!!!! (You know they say five exclamation marks is the sign of completely insane mind. I suppose they were right!!!!!!)

I really enjoy this IA stuff, you are a talented builder my friend. I look forward to more. I have to go now, and I am probably reaching some sort of word limit, so I'll give you my views on the votes later. In the mean time, have fun battling my great unstoppable machine! :sweet:

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

THANK. YOU. A. LOT. :cry_happy:

Good votes too, I won't even dare comment on those!

:oh3: That is awesome! I'm still not sure what to vote on yet. But seriously, that tank is amazing. How long did it take to build?

Anyway, this story is getting better, and I can't wait to see the final part!

(Thanks for including me, BTW)

That's okay VBBN, thanks. And if a certain path is chosen, you get a bit bigger part to play!

That huge tank is amazing! )

GREAT work as usually, Batbrick! ) I'm out of words once again!

I think that TLC should employ such talented creators as you! )

Good day, gentlemen! )

Thanks very much for that The Penguin, your comments are always appreciated, thanks very much.

I see someone has been quite busy for a while :wink: , and it looks like it has paid off. Dragonator's army is magnificent I love how huge that tank is, plus you've added a lot of details on the exterior and the interior. The Desert Dragon is nice as well, but perhaps you should make it bigger :devil: .

I hope you continue the series, as it is one of my favorite things on Eurobricks right now, and they always seem to get better and better.

Thanks very much MacK, I'm glad it paid off. Yes, I would've like to make the dragon bigger, but it can barely fit in the cage as it is! :laugh:

Thanks for the last comment too, I'm overjoyed some people lie it that much.

Yes, I would've like to make the dragon bigger, but it can barely fit in the cage as it is! :laugh:

How about we call it a juvenile? This way, it can come back in season 2 as an adult...much bigger. Much, much bigger. :devil:

:laugh:, thanks a lot dragonator, I can think of no one better than you to have gotten the role of Lord *insert name here* the genocidal maniac! And nice to know that I've made atleast one person wet their pants in excitement :look:

Thanks! :sweet: I think... :look: *insert weird laughter+

Thanks but...Your people? I created your people! :tongue: Anyway, had you bothered to look further ( :tongue: ), you might have noticed that this has been the Desert Dragon's kennel for years, ever since he was a baby, so nostalgia has kept him there, even though he no longer fits real well, he chooses to stay :wink:

Hope that clears things up a bit!

Well, I guess that's OK then, as long as it is his choice... :hmpf_bad: But my your people who are actually my people are still watching... :alien:

Great to see you like it, I'm really sorry i couldn't make you a winged one, but that would:

a) contradict the plotline where you might actually lose!

b) be too big to fit in cage.

But hey, you can still look at the Black Dragon right?

Me lose!? You joke surely. Even if my mighty Death Roller is defeated by your small and worthlessly pitiful contingent of swamp living scum, I will escape and once again rise to supremacy! Victory will be mine, whether it be now or in the future!! You will never escape the almighty Lord Dragonator!!! Muhahaha!!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!

(I'm sure you all understand my mental difficulties, please be patient with me, I haven't eaten any chocolate in a few hours... :look: )

:oh3:

Thankyou VERY VERY VERY much dragonator! Really appreciated how much you've gotten into this! I'm overjoyed at the detail you've looked into my Death Roller, thanks for the comments on eating it, liking to a woman lead in a movie, running it down as-(censored), the gunturrets, greebles, the rocket that was aimed into the tank itself ( :laugh: ), Exo's head, your penguin and that wife you've yet to meet! :laugh:

THANK. YOU. A. LOT. :cry_happy:

Good votes too, I won't even dare comment on those!

What, you didn't comment on my votes? :cry_sad: I quit. (Please do not take that last sentence in any serious means whatsoever, it was simply said on the spur of the moment by one of my other personalities. If you have any queries, my Lawyer self is usually available between three and five on Thursdays, dependent on chocolate conditions)

Glad you appreciate the comments, although even I admit that I might have got a tad carried away there at one point. :grin:

I still look forward to meeting her. :sweet: I'm not sure if I could stand orange hair, but dark red I can handle. That is a good colour. :devil:

How about we call it a juvenile? This way, it can come back in season 2 as an adult...much bigger. Much, much bigger. :devil:

Ah yes. This plan I like very much indeed. :devil:

Muhahahaha!!!

The..the tank ROCKS! :thumbup::thumbup: And the transport and armed motorcycles are awesome too! :thumbup: I voted to get the hell outta there, that's what I'd do! This one was definatly worth the wait! :devil: Though I almost thought you.. *sob* ditched the project. *oh2*

Post-apoc away! :devil: