Sign in to follow this  
SalvoBrick

Corner Cafe compatible LDD buildings

indexed.gif British pub B-OM-4C to B-OM-4E, apartments building B-RM-2D

Currently I have no time to build with "real" bricks, so I did something with the latest palette of Factory bricks.

After some cheap buildings, now there are some that are more detailed:

ccpub.png

A typical british pub

ccsupermarket.png

A small supermarket

ccapartments.png

An apartments building, with two shops and a garage

cccinema.png

A movie theatre, inspired by set 10184 (the Town Plan)

I like all of them. Some nice details and good colour combinantions. A supermarket would be good for my minifigs. Don't have one. How much are the buildings actually?

Great buildings. I like the pub best. :wub:

When you say 'not cheap this time', would you please say what we will have to pay for them?

When you say 'not cheap this time', would you please say what we will have to pay for them?

You can find, and check the price, of these buildings here:

salvobrick at lego factory

Very nice, and the supermarket and apartments would fit in in my town. But I'd have to make them simpler and cheaper to start with and perhaps add details (and floors) later on.

These are all wonderful! I really do love them, they all look so neat and how I imagine they should be like in Lego. Very well done, SalvoBrick! :thumbup: :thumbup: :sweet:

~Peace

You can find, and check the price, of these buildings here:

salvobrick at lego factory

Very nice, and the supermarket and apartments would fit in in my town. But I'd have to make them simpler and cheaper to start with and perhaps add details (and floors) later on.

I'd like to know how good (or bad) is the instruction booklet that comes with each set if we do order at S@H. It is pricey so at least we can have a decent/well printed booklet. Has anyone have any experience ordering from the S@H Factory (items)? Pls share your comments for the rest of us.

I'd like to know how good (or bad) is the instruction booklet that comes with each set if we do order at S@H. It is pricey so at least we can have a decent/well printed booklet. Has anyone have any experience ordering from the S@H Factory (items)? Pls share your comments for the rest of us.

Are you talking about Factory Sets, designed in LDD?

Those have no building instructions at all. You need to download the LDD-file, open it with LDD and click on building instructions. Then the program gives you virtual instructions for the bricks you ordered.

Are you talking about Factory Sets, designed in LDD?

Those have no building instructions at all. You need to download the LDD-file, open it with LDD and click on building instructions. Then the program gives you virtual instructions for the bricks you ordered.

Ooppss - sorry if I wasn't clear. That is correct, I'm talking about the Factory Sets. So it does NOT come with any building instructions and can only be viewed by downloading the LDD file. Wow... something to think about.

More buildings:

Shell service station:

service_station_shell_1.png

service_station_shell_2.png

A construction site with crane:

construction_site_1.png

construction_site_2.png

Each one is on my Factory gallery, under user name "salvobrick"

Edited by SalvoBrick

A wonderful work.... Your MOCs look all very distinct, plain neat in size and proportion. Really cool and charming Town stuff for sure! :thumbup: