A little more progress. I made roof prototype, managed hog and made drivetrain to the engine. I didn’t use diff on the rear wheels cause I want to make trunk floor as low as possible. Maybe I will rebuild roof, change panels direction or use same technique as on the hood. Thx for watching.

1B900088-722F-43FA-93A5-4ED87957BCAD

5196414C-808D-4386-81AC-C488DB66BA57

25EF799F-5663-4701-865B-10FD6ADD95DD

I came close to my unloved part - doors. Unfortunately I gave my Chiron to my friend and can’t get it back now, so I don’t have lots of azure parts to make it really good. Now I have this solution, but I don’t like it. Maybe some1 could give me advice. 

CA6CAAE8-5E44-4DE2-B2F5-CB9C1F08C3B1

9 hours ago, Shtykoff said:

1B900088-722F-43FA-93A5-4ED87957BCAD

Wow! What a shapes! Look really good and curvy, very unusual build! :pir-love:

6 hours ago, SilenWin said:

Wow! What a shapes! Look really good and curvy, very unusual build! :pir-love:

Thx!

For today I have a lot of changes. Small azure order arrived so here it is.

1. New end of the hood using flex axle instead of curved panel 3x7.

2. Two types of doors u can compare them on photos. But I think best of all will fit curved Panel 3x7, bad that I have only one of it

3. Made trunk 2 studs longer, and doors shorter, made trunk floor

4. Made some accessories. Two types of extinguishes, canister and spare wheel, but I don’t like that it’s to wide, and I don’t have more corvette wheels

52606886-4C37-4FF0-8B9B-6C22708AA60A

CBC7A01F-0074-4B59-8CC2-A238E462843B

72582E3D-44BF-4F0D-96C8-7B8691C61E91

thx for watching

Smaller extinguisher looks better IMHO and doors made of liftarms are better. If you have all 4 Mustang wheels, can I please see model with them?

Thanks

19 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Smaller extinguisher looks better IMHO and doors made of liftarms are better. If you have all 4 Mustang wheels, can I please see model with them?

Thanks

Thx for help me with choice. Yes I have that wheels but they are too big and wide for wheel arches. Corvette wheels are perfect for low rider style.

9333E40E-2819-4B18-8240-66A6FA0C9907

They are beautiful :wub:

When I get on my foot financial after this SARS-CoV-19 madness I'll defenetly try to buy them somewhere and made my 1:15 Hotrod pickup 17 studs wide; probably old Ford like this but probably in orange or dark azure.

I am one for the panel doors, small extinguisher, Mustang wheels. And also I would change the HOG for perpendicular gear connection inistead of the u-jounts: more stable, less slack due to better bracketing possibilities.

Just now, agrof said:

I am one for the panel doors, small extinguisher, Mustang wheels. And also I would change the HOG for perpendicular gear connection inistead of the u-jounts: more stable, less slack due to better bracketing possibilities.

Thx. About mustang wheels I can’t fit them inside or I need to rise up wheel arches for 1 stud.
About hog on last photos I already disassemble that construction. It’s not stable at all and doesn’t let me make on big car seat. So I try to figure out perpendicular connection. 
And what about hood? What u fink? Soft axle or curved panel 3x7?

4 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

They are beautiful :wub:

When I get on my foot financial after this SARS-CoV-19 madness I'll defenetly try to buy them somewhere and made my 1:15 Hotrod pickup 17 studs wide; probably old Ford like this but probably in orange or dark azure.

Same style. Love such cars! 

Edited by Shtykoff

Can't really decide, but for me the one with the small curved panel and bionicle teeth is more coherent. Or You could test another classic solution, built by beams, and small panels on the sides (paralell to the mudguards).

For the Mustang wheels: don't you have the 43.2x22 tires to fit on?

Fire extinguisher: look at 42094, it has a very nice solution.

Edited by agrof

23 minutes ago, agrof said:

Can't really decide, but for me the one with the small curved panel and bionicle teeth is more coherent. Or You could test another classic solution, built by beams, and small panels on the sides (paralell to the mudguards).

For the Mustang wheels: don't you have the 43.2x22 tires to fit on?

I have only two, from rally car. But that’s not the main problem. They are wide, so I need make trunk thinner, it’s already too thin I think. And I need full rebuild of front axle. 
I will think about it if time left.

thx for advise about the hood, I’ll try beams and small panels. 

oh cool, I don’t have 42094 so missed that solution. As u can see on the real car photo extinguisher has white and red stripes. Try to build and compare.

Edited by Shtykoff

1 hour ago, agrof said:

Didn't know that one either.. 

But I also figured you could have a nicer fire extinguisher, so I tinkered a bit and was going to suggest this:

y4mLUWTTOhdp_SBuP2PJIiX08FhX6l2xvktKF1Lv

Feel free to use! 

7 hours ago, 1980SomethingSpaceGuy said:

Didn't know that one either.. 

But I also figured you could have a nicer fire extinguisher, so I tinkered a bit and was going to suggest this:

y4mLUWTTOhdp_SBuP2PJIiX08FhX6l2xvktKF1Lv

Feel free to use! 

Cool thx! I’ll like this solution a lot!

Only thing i dislike about this model is the fact that it's non RC and has no suspension. But the bodywork is AMAZING. 
I like pickups like these. 

6 minutes ago, Mechbuilds said:

Only thing i dislike about this model is the fact that it's non RC and has no suspension. But the bodywork is AMAZING. 
I like pickups like these. 

Thx, well about RC, yes I agree. I’d like to motorise it with buwizz power. 
about suspension, I don’t have suspension building experience at all. Except official Lego sets. 
well I’ll try to push on look.

maybe I’ll try to use mustang rims

add fake piston engine if I could fit it 

one big tan seat fo two technic figures 

Great shape so far. For me it looks better with panel doors and the 3x7 panel + teeth hood. Why do you want the fire extinguisher on the outside and not in the trunk? 

Well I recieved lots of feedback about using 43 wheels with mustang rims. 
To do this I need to make trunk thinner 2 studs but this is not the main problem. Main problem that I don’t know how to rebuild front axle steering to fit those fat wheels. 
check the look

B820A5B9-7AB6-474F-9E49-847BCE99DC51

Just now, Qukie said:

Great shape so far. For me it looks better with panel doors and the 3x7 panel + teeth hood. Why do you want the fire extinguisher on the outside and not in the trunk? 

Thx! I’ll keep hood with curved 3x7. 
about fire extinguisher, check first post here. There is a photo of the real car. There is small fire extinguisher and small green canister outside near the door. I could fit both of them so put canister in the trunk. Maybe I can put extinguisher instead of spare wheel cause Now spare wheel looks to fat.

7 minutes ago, Nebulaire said:

Have you tried corvette tires on the mustang wheels ? You should get a nice stretch tire.

Is it possible to do? Corvette tyres twice thinner 

Edited by Shtykoff

thx Everyone for feedback! After debates about wheels, extinguisher and hood. I decided that I will leave corvette wheels. I want to get close to original photo. I will choose extinguisher From @1980SomethingSpaceGuy message, thx. 
Hood I will make using curved plate 3x7.

14 hours ago, Shtykoff said:

Is it possible to do? Corvette tyres twice thinner 

It worth trying it !