These days all we have a lot of free time, excepting the public services, who are working working hard for us. This is an small tribute to all these people.

The URO 4x4 is mainly used in Spain by the firefighters, but also for the UME (Military Emergency Unit). I´ve tried to replicate it with Lego Thecnic, but trying to get the closest appearance instead a lot os mechanism. Just suspensions and winch. Even with this, is so heavy! Aprox 3 Kg and more than 60 cm long.

Hope you like it!

UROweb1.jpgUROweb2.jpgUROweb3.jpgUROweb4.jpgUROweb7.jpgUROweb11.jpg

UROweb8.jpg

URO_M3-24.14_UME.JPG

And the original one. Really a big beast!

Edited by corujoxx

Great idea and awesome looking model! But the central differential indicates that there are more features.

Great MOC, just one question - how would it look with Unimog tires?

Great replication, looks just like the real one! Is it mostly static or there are some functions apart from steering and opening doors?

14 hours ago, I_Igor said:

Great MOC, just one question - how would it look with Unimog tires?

The first version had Unimog tires, I will find some picture. 

12 hours ago, zux said:

Great replication, looks just like the real one! Is it mostly static or there are some functions apart from steering and opening doors?

Really not. Just suspension, transmission, steering and doors. All the rest are just cosmetic. I´ve sold my RC models, so no RC available anymore. Chassis is fully functional, add a motor is so simple as fit it on the rear box. 

Wow, looks fabulous! :thumbup: Reminds me very much of the fire engines they have in Greece.

On 4/13/2020 at 6:35 PM, I_Igor said:

UROweb12.jpgGreat MOC, just one question - how would it look with Unimog tires?

Uroweb13.jpg

Really not bad. Difficult choice!

Edited by corujoxx

@corujoxx IMHO it looks better with Unimog tires, balloon tires are actually not my cup of tea, since they are to wide and tread is not something used in trucks, tractors, etc. Thanks for posting image

9398 tires are neither my cup of tea, I think also it would be great to suit here the Claas Angry tyres. 
Also I kete the attendance to details! Those pneumo hoses and other stuff looks perfect!

I like the mix of Technic and System parts to improve the exterior look. Very nice model, very detailed :classic: