Cjm

LEGO Masters Belgium/Netherlands

Just wondering if anyone else started watching this version of LEGO Masters that just started? 
I don’t speak Dutch but still got the gist of what was being said and really enjoyed seeing the builds the teams came up with.

I really like that they’ve taken the Australian approach to the show and steered away from the US high drama approach. Also it runs to a similar length as the Australian version so you get to see more time on the builds.

Yes, was quite nice. Sudden change in the plot from a tall building to buildings under attack. It was a little lengthy though. One AFOL I know (Jaco).

36 minutes ago, JopieK said:

Yes, was quite nice. Sudden change in the plot from a tall building to buildings under attack. It was a little lengthy though. One AFOL I know (Jaco).

I don’t mind the length because you get to see the builders process and more time is spent on showing the build. That was something that I felt let down the US version because at the start of the season you didn’t get to see as much due to the shorter length.

That's cool you know one of the builders. I loved Jaco’s techniques and thought their second build looked really good. Can see those two going far.

Where are you watching the Belgium/Netherlands series? I saw a few promo videos on YouTube and I'd love to watch the full episodes if they are available online anywhere.

I have really enjoyed the latest Australian series, they have the best host by far.

I love the direction this is going, next week will be the Finals.

(Broadcast Saturdays on RTL 4 20:00 in The Netherlands)

Edited by TeriXeri

I'm excited to check it out and AU Season 2 when I get the chance. And yes, America's version was hurt due to commercials, in my opinion, forcing the 42 minute episodes rather than the longer ones you all get.