Sign in to follow this  
Bricks4Ever

[MOC] Underground Clone Base on Kashyyyk

Hello there ! Here is my first post on Eurobricks and I wanted to share with you my latest Star Wars MOC : ‘’Underground Clone Base On Kashyyyk’’

This Moc takes place during the end of the Clone Wars and represents a base that would have been dug in the deep jungle of Kashyyyk.

I’ve try a lot of new and advanced building techniques for me. For all the fans of the Lego Star Wars games, there are two little details I think you’re gonna like ;)

If you want a cinematic video of this MOC, here it is : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBlj2BaSDEI

49760232176_0066747b0a_k.jpgUnderground Clone Base On Kashyyyk by Hugo, sur Flickr

49760541807_9f9d6d85ff_k.jpgUnderground Clone Base On Kashyyyk (back) by Hugo, sur Flickr

49760233341_f1f68b74ac_k.jpgUnderground Clone Base On Kashyyyk (top) by Hugo, sur Flickr

49759706123_69ba3071b2_k.jpgUnderground Clone Base On Kashyyyk (-2 and -1) by Hugo, sur Flickr

49760234421_1d2c31994f_k.jpgUnderground Clone Base On Kashyyyk (-3) by Hugo, sur Flickr

I like it a lot, the details are fantastic. What's that on the 2nd floor? Sleeping cells? If yes, do LEGO Clone Troopers dream of cloned LEGO sheep?

Thank's a lot to all of you guys ! And to answer to m4st3rt3ch , yes the thing you're mentionning are indeed sleeping cells. You're raising a good question about clone's dreams :laugh: