Sign in to follow this  
General Magma

[MOC] King Kahuka's Islanders & Captain Dreadclaw's Pirates

Pirates & Islanders
Captain Dreadclaw's Pirates & King Kahuka's Islanders

49757498376_76c10ceda9_b.jpg

"The treasure map led them to a place where high palm trees only barely stood over great and mysterious stone structures and statues,
to an island that seemed enchanted, and they found the river path they took flowing into a dark cave
where a vague light shone in the midst of its black entry point, as if to confirm their hopes of what could be found there.
Captain Dreadclaw and his pirates were a hair away from entering, when suddenly,
mysterious figures sprang up from behind the leaves, spears and arrows
rising up along with them..."

Edited by General Magma

20 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Interesting... and then what happened? Did a battle ensue or was there diplomacy? :pir-classic:

Well, who knows... I think that has to be answered in some sort of follow-up MOC. Weren't Redbeard and Kahuka allies in LEGO canon?
I believe reading about that somewhere so it shouldn't be unheard of for the pirates and islanders, although that commercial that had them running from them did imply otherwise.

1 hour ago, General Magma said:

Well, who knows... I think that has to be answered in some sort of follow-up MOC. Weren't Redbeard and Kahuka allies in LEGO canon?

Well this is your MOC...  or Figbarf... or whatever you want to call what you're depicting here.

I was just hoping you would post more photos exploring the subject matter. :pir-classic:

2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Well this is your MOC...  or Figbarf... or whatever you want to call what you're depicting here.

I was just hoping you would post more photos exploring the subject matter. :pir-classic:

Just something I was wondering for Kahuka. I actually intended for the story to be left on a "cliffhanger" here,
the main subject is still the "figbarf" itself but I may do a MOC sequel. Got more pirate stuff planned.

32 minutes ago, General Magma said:

Got more pirate stuff planned.

This is what we like to hear!  Errrrm...  Read!