_artemshulgin_

[TC18] 1997 Mazda RX-7 [Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift]

31 minutes ago, _artemshulgin_ said:

In fact of the matter! These are photos of building progress, see above.

Hi, they meant, that don't use Eurobricks for picture hosting (to upload here), as this site is not meant to be a hosting server - hence the size limit. You can create easily an account on Bricksafe, upload your pictures there, and link them in the topic in proper size (max 1024x768 pixels) - then we don't need magnifying to check your build. Hope this helps.

Edited by agrof

3 hours ago, syclone said:

Артём, вам нужно использовать другую платформу для фото-хостинга, не загружай фото на сам форум Евробрикс. Рекомендуется Фликр, Бриксейф или Брикшелф.

Interesting base for MOC, albeit not my fav version of RX-7

I publish the model’s progress for the contest [TC18] and the topic was created just for this, this is the conditions of the contest. And not just like that

17 minutes ago, _artemshulgin_ said:

I publish the model’s progress for the contest [TC18] and the topic was created just for this, this is the conditions of the contest. And not just like that

Артём, тут в другом вопрос. Никто не шумит по поводу "много фоток". Ты загружаешь фотки напрямую на еврокирпич и поэтому фотки получаются мелкие. Их приходится увеличивать, при этом теряется качество фоточки и ничего не понятно. Загрузи картинки на другой фото-хостинг, а сюда кинь ссылку. Здесь будет отображаться картинка, а даты будут хранится на том сервере.
с уважением Яков.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Edited by super-jaschka

21 hours ago, super-jaschka said:

Артём, тут в другом вопрос. Никто не шумит по поводу "много фоток". Ты загружаешь фотки напрямую на еврокирпич и поэтому фотки получаются мелкие. Их приходится увеличивать, при этом теряется качество фоточки и ничего не понятно. Загрузи картинки на другой фото-хостинг, а сюда кинь ссылку. Здесь будет отображаться картинка, а даты будут хранится на том сервере.
с уважением Яков.

https://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

?

And now again in English please!!

1 hour ago, Ecclesiastes said:

?

He is trying to explain to the author how to be with photos using flickr or other stuff And post them here in original size. 

3 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

?

If a young man can not understand what everyone requires of english. Therefore, I explained to him in his language, which he knows perfectly.

More over, in his last message, he thinks that he is being infringed. I decided to relieve stress and explained more accessible. There is no problem for me to communicate in three languages (english, german, russian), but I think that soon will need to learn chinese:laugh:

That doesn't matter at all. It's always appreciated if someone wants to help a member out. But send a PM if you want to do it in Russian! Other members can't read it and find it odd and even report it as spam. So when using the forum, use English:thumbup:

Just now, Ecclesiastes said:

That doesn't matter at all. It's always appreciated if someone wants to help a member out. But send a PM if you want to do it in Russian! Other members can't read it and find it odd and even report it as spam. So when using the forum, use English:thumbup:

Ok

Thanks @Rudivdk for the link!

Those guidelines are more a common agreement than restrictive rules, I believe: if you try and get along what's in there, everyone's experience will be smoother.

I'm sorry if I sounded aggressive about the Wankel in the first place. I think I was disappointed this exotic engine layout I love was being forgotten. :pirate-sad Let's not forget! They existed! And they were cool. :pir-huzzah2:

Anyway, it's always a pleasure to get new active members. You're welcome here, товарищ! 

Looking forward to see more progress on this build as I am a big fan of the 7.  I’m still looking forward to putting a nice one on my shelf.  Go get it done ?

Edited by KD123

I can't say it's recognizable, I am sorry.

A V4 in a RX7? Nononononononono.

You know that black area an the doors is supposed to be further inside, the door and side, and not on top of it. It's a vent. 

33 minutes ago, Gray Gear said:

I can't say it's recognizable, I am sorry.

I can, this is a lightly-modified version of 42093.

I feel like people are taking this too seriously. I love the rx-7 in fact it’s my favorite car but I do have to say that the veil side kit looks bad and using any other engine than rotary will get a lot of people mad, but at the end of the day, we are talking about Lego. People are taking this too seriously, calm down a bit. _artemshulgin_ can do what ever they want with Lego, and it’s not for us to decide. Same goes for posting images. Unless it’s harming the server, it doesn’t matter how this guy posts images. Please think before posting something because it is so easy to get the wrong end of the stick on the internet.

14 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

Same goes for posting images. Unless it’s harming the server, it doesn’t matter how this guy posts images.

Yeah well uploading the pictures to the server instead of using a picture hosting service, even though you are NOT supposed to upload the pics here does indeed "harm" the server, in using up space needlessly. In a community some things are just done a certain way.

One of these things is that it is bad manners to revive an old thread (like this one :wink:) even though you don't really have anything new or important to show or tell. Please keep that in mind for the future.