I am so glad to share with you my model after more than 1.5 years of development 

Lamborghini millennio terzo 2020

resize:1600:900

I would like to share with all of you my latest Greatest Model " Super Car Lamborghini Millennio terzo " that I tried to make a MOC out of it,

I felt in love with the original model. (It is a concept car shall come in 2020)

With LEGO I am able to shape the things I like to have my own model and that's why I came to this MOC.

I believe that pictures are better than words , Also Video will make it much more better than any written description!

The Model is 1:7 ratio.

Your support and feedback is highly appreciated!
Thanks.
Edited by Saher
Update video link

I am so glad to share with you my model after more than 1.5 years of development 

Lamborghini millennio terzo 2020

20200323_233146

20200326_023324

20200411_034527

20200411_034600

20200411_034615

I would like to share with all of you my latest Greatest Model " Super Car Lamborghini Millennio terzo " that I tried to make a MOC out of it,

I felt in love with the original model. (It is a concept car shall come in 2020)

With LEGO I am able to shape the things I like to have my own model and that's why I came to this MOC.

I believe that pictures are better than words , Also Video will make it much more better than any written description!

The Model is 1:7 ratio.

Your support and feedback is highly appreciated!
Thanks.
Edited by Saher
Update Image size and add more images

That's a really slick looking car!  Cool shaping with the fenders (front & back) and the headlights.  Nice look overall and you've done a good job with the wrap-around glass, too.

Oh Many Thanks! your feedback is really appreciated and counts a lot to me!

It was so challenging to make the glass all over :D 

It looks realy weird, like the picture's width was reduced by a lot to make it square.

The video has way to many effects and filters, there is almost no chance to see the model well like it is in reality.

Edit: @Go-Kart you were right, on my PC the pic is normal, but not on my phone

Edited by Gray Gear

Just now, Gray Gear said:

It looks really weird, like the picture's width was reduced by a lot to make it square.

On my phone it appears also squeezed but correct on PC.

I like the custom electronics, very cool. You can see a lot of work was put into this model.

I would suggest you try using sariels model scaler in the future, just to get the proportions right. http://scaler.sariel.pl/

I dont want to hate on your model, but it is visible that you just eyeballed it. Compare this pic to the frame at 1.30 in your vid. The real counterpart has a lower roofline, the cockpit is further in the front, and the front wheel aches are way different to. You did choose a really difficult car, so it is impossible to get everything perfect, and you did a pretty good job. But using the scaler will help you as much as it is helping me, and it is helping me a lot :wink:

Teaser-490258.jpg

The Wheels are probably done as good as possible, and they look really nice, even though they give the car a weird scale. Well done, keep it up!

The model scaler is best used with blueprints, and blueprints exist for almost every car, like this one :wink:

lamborghini_terzo_millennio_concept_2017

Edited by Gray Gear

I really like how you did with the wheels, very very cool and awesome.

Can't wait for more photos!

With the photos, think less playboy and more readers wives. We want to see how it works, warts and all!

10 hours ago, kamsohal said:

Omg.

@kamsohal Your comment is really appreciated it ( I really hope that you liked it :D )

4 hours ago, MP LEGO Technic creations said:

NICE!!

@MP LEGO Technic creations  Many Thanks :) 

4 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

It looks realy weird, like the picture's width was reduced by a lot to make it square.

The video has way to many effects and filters, there is almost no chance to see the model well like it is in reality.

Edit: @Go-Kart you were right, on my PC the pic is normal, but not on my phone

@Gray Gear

I am so sorry was my fault in the pictures size, I have update it and added much more, In car in the life demo doesn't have any filter or effects and I hope with the new pictures it shows the model more :) , Your feedback is highly appreciated !

3 hours ago, Go-Kart said:

On my phone it appears also squeezed but correct on PC.

@Go-Kart I am so sorry was my fault in the pictures size, I have update picture sizes ( it shall be better now on Mobile too)  and added much more 

Your Feedback is so appreciated ! 

3 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

I like the custom electronics, very cool. You can see a lot of work was put into this model.

I would suggest you try using sariels model scaler in the future, just to get the proportions right. http://scaler.sariel.pl/

I dont want to hate on your model, but it is visible that you just eyeballed it. Compare this pic to the frame at 1.30 in your vid. The real counterpart has a lower roofline, the cockpit is further in the front, and the front wheel aches are way different to. You did choose a really difficult car, so it is impossible to get everything perfect, and you did a pretty good job. But using the scaler will help you as much as it is helping me, and it is helping me a lot :wink:

@Gray Gear First of all many many Thanks for this detailed and helpfull comment, You are fully right that the choice was really hard cause it has to many hard curves which was not easy to find any solution for it in Lego.

I also didn't know about the scaler seriel ! so Thanks for letting me know this I would check it for sure!!

I posted other pictures ( real ones without filter or resizing ( to show the reality as much as I can ) hope you check it and let me know your opinion , ( I can't say that I was able to solve all curves and I know that there are some deviations in the model but unfortuantely I was not able to fix them by now :sceptic:)

3 hours ago, SamuelYsc said:

I really like how you did with the wheels, very very cool and awesome.

Can't wait for more photos!

@SamuelYsc  Many Many Thanks :) , More Photos are added now :) looking forward for your feedback! :pir_love:

1 hour ago, MinusAndy said:

With the photos, think less playboy and more readers wives. We want to see how it works, warts and all!

@MinusAndy Thanks a lot !, Have you seen the video? 

Edited by Saher

1 hour ago, LvdH said:

Gorgeous model. I just think the presentation doesn’t do it justice.

@LvdH

Oh Many Many Thnaks! , It was hard for me to present it and it is not my strength point and I really like that you see the model so nice regardless the presentation :pir_love:

7 minutes ago, Bluehose said:

Are the rear whell arch one unique piece ? I don't know well system bricks

@Bluehose

Yes, If you mean this one :

18838.png

Edited by Saher

Just now, Aleh said:

What did you use for all these lights - brickstuff lights?

@Aleh I make my own custom light bricks and circuits for Moc designs :)

I also have a small workshop that I make for others specisl light effects with lego bricks

Just now, Aleh said:

Wow! In that case it's abcolutely amazing!

@Aleh  Many many Thanks !!! so glad to hear that! :D 

I just saw those awesome photos!
I am not very familiar with system bricks and I can see it is not easy to deal with all those crave. It is a very good build!

And what I was thinking is what will it looks like without all those "window" parts like normally Technic set is.
Also, the front windshield was a bit bricky and don't know will it help by rotating it 90 degrees to vertical like :
from

To

It is still 4 parts but it dose decreased the horizontal lines from brick between bricks.

1 hour ago, SamuelYsc said:

I just saw those awesome photos!
I am not very familiar with system bricks and I can see it is not easy to deal with all those crave. It is a very good build!

And what I was thinking is what will it looks like without all those "window" parts like normally Technic set is.
Also, the front windshield was a bit bricky and don't know will it help by rotating it 90 degrees to vertical like :
from

To

It is still 4 parts but it dose decreased the horizontal lines from brick between bricks.

@SamuelYsc Thanks a lot for the detailed and nice comment honestly it was so challenging to make glass for it I would try your idea :)

I love how, after all those years of Technic cars on Eurobricks, this thing manages to be totally different. It's totally not how I would do it, it's wicked, it's a very daring build style. The result will not be to everyone's taste, but it's highly original and novel, and I love that. Great job :D

It does look a bit like it's your take on a Batmobile design proposal :D

As this is the Technic forum though, I'd like to see a bit of the inside. Do you have a bottom view? Or a view with the roof/windscreen removed? What's inside? I'm just curious how you made the chassis, and how you connected all those body parts at weird angles, and how all the wiring is done for the lights. What functions does it have, besides motorized driving/steering and lights? Is there suspension? Is there a fake engine? Are there doors that open?

5 hours ago, mpj said:

Love the headlights especially! :thumbup:

@mpj  Many Thanks!! :D 

4 hours ago, Erik Leppen said:

I love how, after all those years of Technic cars on Eurobricks, this thing manages to be totally different. It's totally not how I would do it, it's wicked, it's a very daring build style. The result will not be to everyone's taste, but it's highly original and novel, and I love that. Great job :D

It does look a bit like it's your take on a Batmobile design proposal :D

As this is the Technic forum though, I'd like to see a bit of the inside. Do you have a bottom view? Or a view with the roof/windscreen removed? What's inside? I'm just curious how you made the chassis, and how you connected all those body parts at weird angles, and how all the wiring is done for the lights. What functions does it have, besides motorized driving/steering and lights? Is there suspension? Is there a fake engine? Are there doors that open?

@Erik Leppen  For this awsome and nice comment I can't stand any request from you !!! I have added to the original post 3 more images to try to show you the inside :D 

There is no suspension or fake engine ( due to limited space for deisigning the interiour and motion , in this car there is no doors only the roof which is manualy taken out as seen in the picture I have added :D looking forward for your feedback on the new pictures :D