Sign in to follow this  
Rubblemaker

[MOC] DR4G-5T3R

Hi all,

I’ve just completed the 6th vehicle in my fleet of Neo Classic Space inspired attack craft. This is the story behind it: The fastest land vehicle in the fleet, the DR4G-5T3R can not only outrun anything unfortunate enough to be in its sights, but thanks to its rear swivel-ball tech, it can do so regardless of the terrain.

For anyone interested there are loads more angles on it in my Flickr album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/164260086@N06/albums/72157713801785673

Thanks for looking :)

DR4G-5T3R

DR4G-5T3R

2 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

Did you use a Death Star for the big ball wheel? 

Yes. The two bottom sections (without indentations) of two Death Stars to be precise, as I wanted it to be completely spherical all the way round.

2 hours ago, fletcher4sp said:

I want one!

I have six! (counting the whole fleet) I’ve been getting quite a few requests for instructions lately so I may consider it once this lockdown is out of the way (got a bit too much going on to work on that too unfortunately). Stay tuned!

Edited by Rubblemaker

Really fun!  NPU with the animal tail pieces for the exhaust pipes, and I really like the use of those roof pieces on the sides!

22 hours ago, deraven said:

Really fun!  NPU with the animal tail pieces for the exhaust pipes, and I really like the use of those roof pieces on the sides!

Thanks. Tried so many different things with those roof pieces. They were originally going to be a ‘spine’ running down the back of the whole car, but then I realised they wouldn’t work because of that massive engine. Moved them to the sides and was pretty pleased with the result.

Edited by Rubblemaker

Wow, this looks great! I love the way you used the Death Star pieces, the macaroni tubes and the animal tails! Also like what you did with the sides. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

12 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Wow, this looks great! I love the way you used the Death Star pieces, the macaroni tubes and the animal tails! Also like what you did with the sides. Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Thanks mate ? glad you liked it. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, RyszardBosiak said:

Brilliant! Whole concept is amazing!

Thanks. The concept of a Classic Space dragster car was the one which started me on this path. Got sidetracked and made 5 other Classic Space ships first but got there in the end!