Sign in to follow this  
Kleinschluck

COMIC: Haldor

Hi there, I am a writer and publisher (pseudonym Kleinschluck Tunichpferd) of the Comic book series "Haldor". Please find more information about my little project at https://kleinschluck.jimdofree.com. Would be great to receive some feed-back from you to further improve the story. Many thanks in advance and kind regards, Kleinschluck

Hi Kleinschluck,

I was wondering, is there anywhere I could preview (parts of) the comic? 
I might be overlooking it on your website but I wasn't able to find anything except for the covers.

On 4/12/2020 at 12:20 PM, Aliencat said:

Hi Kleinschluck,

I was wondering, is there anywhere I could preview (parts of) the comic? 
I might be overlooking it on your website but I wasn't able to find anything except for the covers.

Hi Aliencat,

Many thanks for you interest in the content of the book.

Yes, the homepage only shows the covers of the comics.

You could go to Amazon (amazon.de, e.g. amazon.nl does not work) and search for "Haldor Comics". All three current books plus the first collection (containing books 1-3) can be found there. At least for the first book you have a "look inside" option. Please note that the books are in German and that the printed books are in b/w (the preview shows some colour pictures).

I also have some of the drafted prints here, which I could send you (free of charge of course, as they are still drafts with some mistakes in them). For the latest chapters I started to order some prints (about 35+ pages each) before I put them together in a full comic book (200 pages). This helps me to keep a better control of the story and I can clean up some mistakes ;-)

Regards