Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Ambassador Nominations for Classic-Pirates.com

I believe phred would make a good ambassador for classic pirates because of his enthusiasm for the pirate theme and talented building skills. He has made worthy contributions to the website in keeping up with indices which is something that consumes time and energy and shows his devotion. He is also welcoming to new members and is willing to consider alternative ideas with an open mind. He appears to give appropriate and constructive feedback to peers. These are the qualities of a good leader.

I thought this topic would've been closed on the 18th but what the hell...

My first choice would be Mister Phes. Why? Because he's exactly the kind of politician this pirate state needs! A man with his credentials would make for an excellent representation of the will of us pirate enthusiasts. That being said, he also utilises an astounding vocabulary as well as constructing complicated and intricate scentences on a day to day basis. In short, Vote Mister Phes! You won't regret it. :pir-classic:

My second choice would be Captain Green Hair. His superb building skills would definitely, amongst other things, inspire TLC. As far as I know he always has time for crazy projects as well which, if he agrees of course, make him a very suitable candidate. Go Flying Dutchman, go!

Edited by Hairy Ruben

I agree that your contributions in all the other areas are extensive. As far as graphical design, moderation, organization, constructive criticism and contributions in topics other than MOCing (like Ebay postings and monitoring other topics), your contributions are unequal. You were among my three nominations, I guess I just have a slight bias towards those who have done more MOCing.

ZCerberus and I have agreed his comments read better when revised to this:

His contributions in all the other areas are extensive. As far as graphical design, moderation, organization, constructive criticism and contributions in topics other than MOCing (like Ebay postings and monitoring other topics), his contributions are unequalled.