I will forever love seeing your creations, they put LEGOLAND displays to shame! 

That is a most beautiful hedgehog. I could see it scampering across my garden in the night. (We even had one in the house one summer, it got in through the open backdoor and surprised us all!)

As ever, thank you so much for sharing. :classic:

16 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

I will forever love seeing your creations, they put LEGOLAND displays to shame! 

That is a most beautiful hedgehog. I could see it scampering across my garden in the night. (We even had one in the house one summer, it got in through the open backdoor and surprised us all!)

As ever, thank you so much for sharing. :classic:

That's a very big compliment! Thank you so much!:sweet:

Wow, that's an interesting experience! Would have loved to see it!

14 hours ago, Lyichir said:

Yay! I love hedgehogs! Great use of SNOT techniques on the spines!

Thank you very much! :classic:

I tested different techniques for the back. But this SNOT version turned out best.

6 hours ago, Jerry McGlade said:

So good, great job!

Thanks! :classic:

Edited by Actionfigure

It seems like level of needles lower than skin. what if to add one more layer of dark broun plates to increase the volume?

16 hours ago, DwalinF said:

It seems like level of needles lower than skin. what if to add one more layer of dark broun plates to increase the volume?

That´s inteded!

The level of the needles is actually lower than, well not the skin, but the fur! The hedgehog can tighten (sorry, don´t know the correct word) his needles for minimum drag in the hedge and plants.

That´s not necessary or possible with his fur. So the needles are tighter to his body than the fur.

its beautiful I love hedgehogs we are lucky enough to get them wild in our garden at night and some times they stay over in the day in the houses we have in the garden 

13 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

its beautiful I love hedgehogs we are lucky enough to get them wild in our garden at night and some times they stay over in the day in the houses we have in the garden 

Thank you very much!

That´s nice! I´d love to see it!

Beautiful design, ActionFigure. I love how you left the open studs to add texture to the hedgehog’s fur (spines?)

The way the animal poses (just as well as the other ones you build) is just magnificent. It feels like it is moving across the yard, very naturally. 

Indeed, another incredible creation. 

Cheers! And keep it up.

16 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

Beautiful design, ActionFigure. I love how you left the open studs to add texture to the hedgehog’s fur (spines?)

The way the animal poses (just as well as the other ones you build) is just magnificent. It feels like it is moving across the yard, very naturally. 

Indeed, another incredible creation. 

Cheers! And keep it up.

Thank you very much! I am very glad, that the semblance of movenent seems to work out! :sweet:

Yes, these shall be spines. It turned out to be the best way to suggest them (I tested different techneques)...