Sign in to follow this  
filsawgood

[TC18] AMC Pacer super dragster

13 hours ago, jshuiting said:

That's sick! I'm loving all the details, especially the roll-cage!

Great idea, and well excecuted! :thumbup:

13 hours ago, BusterHaus said:

The details in this are great, and the light-and-airy build really conveys the weight stripping efforts.  Awesome work.

Thanks! Atention to detail is very important for me.

On 5/6/2020 at 7:05 PM, filsawgood said:

The same AMC Pacer I looked at when building my model. I was impressed by the exhaust, so I tried to repeat it

A small sketch on the topic of the video. By the way, I have plans to make instructions for this clunker

RyVQfd6ogH0.jpg
eMWc8IECgOY.jpg

Free building instruction fo r Lego AMC Pacer Super Dragster is available now! 2 in 1 - red + orange edition

Really nice entry.

The motor is awesome, I'm working on a drag school bus on the same scale, I will put your motor into my bus, thanks !

3 hours ago, Nebulaire said:

Really nice entry.

The motor is awesome, I'm working on a drag school bus on the same scale, I will put your motor into my bus, thanks !

I'm glad you liked my model! And I'm glad even more that some solutions are useful for building models :)

I've been binging on Netflix muscle car shows like Rust Valley and Car Masters and that huge engine really tickles me now :laugh:

Thank you for the instructions, wish there were more official chromed parts! That's a parachute in the back, right? Great details.

1 hour ago, Surffikoira said:

I've been binging on Netflix muscle car shows like Rust Valley and Car Masters and that huge engine really tickles me now :laugh:

Thank you for the instructions, wish there were more official chromed parts! That's a parachute in the back, right? Great details.

Thanks! Yes, it's a parachute. I really wanted to place it on the machine, so the idea came to combine this design element with the functional - HOG

9bUjjYyB76c.jpgGmJaUxlHPUM.jpg