AntiZombie

Ultimate video tour about my lit up city - "Welcome to Bricksonville 2.0"

Hello everybody,
I am happy to show you here the recent quite laborious video about my Lego City; it is called "Welcome to Bricksonville 2.0". (Maybe some of you remember the first one?!) It is a kind of promotional / travel video which took me several weeks of work.
Hope you enjoy it. :-)
And don't take it too seriously... ;-)

Edited by AntiZombie

8 minutes ago, HereWeGoAgain said:

I've seen your videos on YouTube before, awesome layout and omg all those lights! 

Thank you very much! I'm glad to hear that :)  

Is it all custom lights or premaid kits? Because like many I plan to light up my layout at some point too, but I find the premaid kits way overpriced. 

The lights are most from light m bricks.... and you are right: It can get expensive... But I prefer spending some more money on them instead of having to tinker with all the electronical stuff on my own. ;)

Just now, Brandon Pea said:

You did well. 

Thank you! :)

This is just next level editing and the copy is wonderful! So fun! Thank you for your hard work! 

*oh2* Wow! That's an amazing and fun video, with all references to popular culture. It's a pleasure to watch.

Your city is really great and big! It looks like it provides you a lot of fun! :excited:

5 hours ago, mikaelsol said:

This is just next level editing and the copy is wonderful! So fun! Thank you for your hard work! 

Thank you very much that you recognize and honor the effort :) Glad you like it!

3 hours ago, Wesley D said:

*oh2* Wow! That's an amazing and fun video, with all references to popular culture. It's a pleasure to watch.

Your city is really great and big! It looks like it provides you a lot of fun! :excited:

Thanks here as well! :) I tried to put in as many mini figs with TV and movie references I have as possible. So glad you like it! :)

This is insane! :) I can't even imagine how much efforts and time it took but anyways it looks so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!!! 

On 4/9/2020 at 10:29 AM, adwind said:

This is insane! :) I can't even imagine how much efforts and time it took but anyways it looks so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!!! 

Thank you! I'm happy to hear that! :)