DwalinF

[MOC] Technopil City

Once I have visit city Ternopil (Ukraine), and saw there a nice church. Since that I wanted to recreate it in bricks. 

It is not exactly that church (and not in Ternopil), but also not bad, as for me. For the second tower I just haven't parts. Also I haven't parts for square in front, so I made just stands for small scenes of citylife and unite all in one with pipes. So free your imagination ;-)

49727284843_02e2b2a62c_c.jpg

49728145507_f1a198fa6a_c.jpg

49727830811_bbc4074f6e_c.jpg

Edited by DwalinF

On 4/2/2020 at 8:00 PM, DwalinF said:

For the second tower I just haven't parts. Also I haven't parts for square in front,

It looks lovely the way it is. It may not pass as the real St. Elias, but it would be a wonderful addition to any Steampunk-ish city. :-)

Mylenium

This is so nice. I love steampunk mocs. Where is the robot fig from? (that bronze one)

2 hours ago, Svendp said:

This is so nice. I love steampunk mocs. Where is the robot fig from? (that bronze one)

It is from 70594: The Lighthouse Siege

23 hours ago, DwalinF said:

It is from 70594: The Lighthouse Siege

Thanks, much appreciated

Impressive stuff! I just love the way you’ve used those macaroni tubes, the top notch sand green-white-LBG color scheme, the hemisphere piece and the handcuffs! :wub: Great touches with the clock, the two statues on the façade and the news stand as well! Keep up the great work! :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan

Nice Steampunk flair and a wonderful idea to build several separate spots connected by underground tubing. Very creative!

Cheers, Chris