Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Merchant

One of A Kind Ship MOC: "Barracuda of the BLACK Seas!!!"

After 113 years of development (that's right, before the release of lego), I present to you a MOC which could possibly revolutionize the lego industry as we know it. Prepare to be blinded by my all-powerful, Barracuda of the BLACK SEAS!

49723732603_13eb464775_c.jpg2050315ebbb0fc5011dce3acad2ab0db by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

As you can see, this is truly a breath-taking MOC. Now don't faint just yet, because I have to run you through the one of the kind play-features I included in this ingenious build.

49724574087_c32fec2230.jpg8806820d6bb259bcf7f982af89de36f8 by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Let's start with the rowboat. "Simplicity" must be the first word that strikes your mind when seeing, but alas, if you look closely you will notice a string. That's correct, but that isn't any string, it's A CORD and I used a truly spectacular method of creating a knot only the greatest minds of this generation would begin to comprehend.

49724573897_ae2535ba21.jpgee554e016dd55577db957e4f44cd6230 by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Enough blabbering. Here's our next piece. Yes, it's a rudder, but perhaps the first-ever moving rudder presented to us by an intellectual (me of course). To create this ingenious design, I used a clip and attached it to some handles. It may seem simple to the weak-minded, but this practice took around 1,500 minutes to master.

49724258726_fbe8d971c3_c.jpg2583388e83eb4c6ef2b71d9b6a80c82d by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Next, we have a fully functioning Captain's room. After 1.3 years of thought, (after achieving transcendence) I was able to imagine the perfect layout for this room, a treasure chest, a goblet, and a map. These are all necessities that we all have in our rooms so I figured a pirate captain would have them. Quite a long shot, but we all have to take a chance once in a while.

49724259081_226495b0d7_c.jpg9ab5e0a6e5c4c38c78c25f4952f923cb by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Yes, the windows open as well. Take another second to bask in the glory of this MOC, take your time please as many before you have fallen trying to take this all in. Also, sorry, I've had a copyright on these play features for around 20 minutes now so if you use these play features ever, your MOC will be considered mine for all of eternity.

49723723123_aa0be677eb_c.jpgc4bcefd74242df9d26c70c1da9223b9f by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Next, we have a custom flag I've created. Yes, I know, it's not official Lego, but I've spent around 15,000 hours and had to create an app called photoshop to make this intricate of a design.

49723723563_e8703b4fce_w.jpg13cb150028cfae413370599dccff8180 by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Back to play-features. I've also included a board that can be used to recreate the Gollum scene from LotR. Quite ingenious to include it on a pirate moc if you ask me.

49724574312_e1d228980d_c.jpg358c2a9e43df0ba6667d8a75c71e91ee by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

Second to last, I have to introduce these sails I also custom designed. Took around 1.3 Trillion seconds, but that was the easy part. The difficulty was in getting lego to custom make a new rigging piece for me, because I couldn't keep tying those "truly spectacular method of creating a knot only the greatest minds of this generation would begin to comprehend" knots all day.

49724574752_201572c120_c.jpg2a1b43b71130ee6545b384dbf1bfae2a by The Neighborhood Merchant, on Flickr

And lastly, the greatest piece: the figurehead. This may look like a normal minifigure to you, but I assure you it was created using the most prestigious tactics. I traveled in space to NASA's Jupiter Juno Probe to infiltrate and "borrow" it's minifigures (I suggest you look it up if you haven't already), then proceeded to melt them down to craft this figurehead mold. Shhhh don't tell NASA!

So what'd you think? I hope it wasn't too much for you to enter another dark age, but please, contact me anytime if you'd like to become an apprentice. Stay tuned for the following other MOCs I have planned within the next few millennia:

-Red Beard's Rummer

-Skull Eye's Stalker

-Caribbean Clifford

-King Anne's Avenge

-The Plastic Pearl

-Armada Ship of Flags

-Loud Mary

and most importantly

-The Imperial Bankbreaker

Happy Aprils Fools Day everyone! Honestly, I had a blast making this, and I think I went just a little bit overboard. Hope you enjoyed and stay safe, my friends! Take care and here's to another year of goofy times!

Edited by The Neighborhood Merchant

And here I was slightly disappointed not to have seen an official EB April Fool's joke (and slightly relieved, after the last couple fell flatter than Kyrie Irving's world).

I don't know whether to :iamded_lol: or :cry2:

Edited by Captain Dee

Glad I could give you umm...-whatever this is to you @Captain Dee

Also (and slightly relieved, after the last couple fell flatter than Kyrie Irving's world) may perhaps be one the best criticisms I have ever heard. I am honored to have this particular sentence on this forum page. :pir-grin:

Edited by The Neighborhood Merchant

Excellent! You should submit this to LEGO Ideas, I'm sure it would sell like crazy if released! :pir-laugh:

3 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

After 113 years of development (that's right, before the release of lego), I present to you a MOC which could possibly revolutionize the lego industry as we know it.

Have you considered posting it on LEGO Ideas?

6 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

-Loud Mary

Love the MOC and keep on burning!

The names. :head_back:

I believe you meant LOUD:damn:MARY

(Alternately, for, like, left-handed fans, the Silent MaryJane, mannnnnnn.)

Perhaps the Skoal, I Spoon 'er

And maybe the Armada Sip of Flagons

How about Caribbean Flippers

Or The Quack Earl

Maybe the Rent-a-day Bummer

And finally It Sounds Like Someone Needs To Just Give It Up Already. :grin:

Edited by Captain Dee

15 hours ago, The Neighborhood Merchant said:

It would probably get 10,000 votes within a day! :head_back:

That is a very conservative estimate.  Surely this submission is set to become one of the most popular LEGO sets ever!