Jim

[HELP] LEGO Digital Designer 4.3.12

Hey guys,

I know I'm in the wrong forum, but here are more active users (I reckon). I'm having issues installing the latest version (4.3.12) on my new laptop. It has the know "can't connect to internet blabla" message. So I don't have all the parts.

Does anyone know a solution to this problem? Or does anyone still have the 4.3.11 installer somewhere? 4.3.11 is working just fine on my other computer? I can also try to copy some files from there, but I'm not sure that will work.

Any help is appreciated.

Sorry @Jim I gave up LDD a while ago as it’s not compatible with the latest Mac OS. I’m now a stud.io user and it’s great once you get used to its quirks.

Just now, Seasider said:

Sorry @Jim I gave up LDD a while ago as it’s not compatible with the latest Mac OS. I’m now a stud.io user and it’s great once you get used to its quirks.

Perhaps I need to give in too. But I love LDD so much. I can do things quickly.

And I was also asking for a friend. So I do hope there's a solution. Why offer a non working 4.3.12 version?!

Yes I have. Let me download it on my work laptop. Maybe it's firewall related. I have read about that in older topics as well.

To no avail...

LDDError.png

Jim, I have the 4.3.11 installer. I'm not sure where to upload it though; it's 311MB. :laugh:

Edited by therealjustin

2 minutes ago, therealjustin said:

Jim, I have the 4.3.11 installer. I'm not sure where to upload it though; it's 311MB. :laugh:

Let's do WeTransfer. I will send you PM.

Version 4.3.11 works like a charm. I do get a license error, but the 42082 loads without missing parts.

17 minutes ago, RussianGuy said:

I have no issues running LDD just from copied files, without any "installation" so perhaps copying file would for for you, @Jim

Interesting! Good to know.