So, I was curious...is there a way to fully render a model and spin it around filmed wise? Like a fully rendered creation, but having it slowly rotate. Even better, is there a way to go through like say a building? Like if it's rendered can I take a camera through the entirety of the building?

Its one of the render settings called animation. As far as I know it cannot do the second request only the first. beware it can take hours to days for rendering these clips. I dont have a fast computer at all (a 1080p render on medium takes 30 minuted for a single frame) so the one time I tried a 3 second, 24 frames per second clip, it was projected to take over a day of near 100% CPU usage. 

Yes, you can directly render an spin animation, using the Animation tab in Render and choosing the right options (otherwise, it “builds” the model).

To make a “visit” animation of your model, you need to render each frame one by one (and make a video of the frames).
The render has a queue though, so you can place your camera, queue the render, move the camera, queue the render, etc., and then let the renders go (and hope all goes well and you didn’t miss a step).

Edit: Ah, I see supertruper1988 answered too.  Just so you know, a good NVidia GPU can speed up the render by 3x or 4x (or more if your CPU isn’t top notch), but it’s a couple hundred dollars investment.

Edited by SylvainLS