Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Conclusion

pirates_2_banner.png

---

Conclusion: An End of an Era

img_3137.jpg

"Louis, we all think it's you."

"Except me!" William shouted. "I think it's Ethan. That noob act isn't fooling me."

img_3138.jpg

"Louis! You are to be executed!"

Bang!

"Excellent work boys." Governor Broadside said, sloshed.

img_3139.jpg

Suddenly, the host appeared!

"Hello everyone!" Bob said. "It's been awhile since I appeared in one of my games. Let me explain how the game is over with only two scum dead."

"Is it because I'm the other scum and I'm being mod-killed?" William asked.

"Yes. So, unfortunately all the scum sort of vanished after Day One. Paul had to drop out, Louis vanished off the face of the Earth and had to be replaced by Ansel, and William hasn't posted in a day thread since Day One, except the last few moments of Day Three in which he voted for the town investigator."

"It seemed like a good idea at the time!" he added

"So, I was talking with people behind the scenes, and we've decided to reboot the game and go straight to Pirates Mafia III since this game sort of petered out. I'm hosting three games in a row now."

See you soon!

---

img_3140.jpg

A time later, Jack Alden and Ethan Odgen approached a man at the secret pirate base.

"Arrr, bad news sir. All our operatives were found out. Well, two were - one was modkilled."

"Don't worry, Uncle Jack!" the man said. "It's all part of the plan."

img_3141.jpg

"I will free my father, no matter the cost."

---

So, we are rebooting of sorts. I've decided to give everyone new characters that I quickly made and rework things. I will share the night actions results a bit later. If you'd like to take part in the reboot (technically Pirates Mafia III), please indicate here or PM me. Some of you have already indicated to me that you want to take part again. 

This is sort of a mix between a conclusion and a sign up thread. If you did not take part in Pirates II and would like to take part in Pirates III, you can let me know here or in PM. We are still looking for 16 players, but there's always space for more. We at least need a few replacements for the scum that can't take part in the next game and some that won't be able to play for whatever reason. If there's confusion, I might put up a separate sign up thread for Pirates III. 

Thanks! I'll reserve commenting on this game until after Pirates III. 

It was still a great game Bob!!! Sorry you have to reboot. However seeing that we already had a town block assembled and had caught two scum, we might have finished soon anyway.  :laugh:

Just now, Arthur Hargrave said:

It was still a great game Bob!!! Sorry you have to reboot. However seeing that we already had a town block assembled and had caught two scum, we might have finished soon anyway.  :laugh:

Thank you! I'd like to echo what you said earlier though: 

8 minutes ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

Sorry to everyone who had to drop out and I hope your all doing alright!

I absolutely do not blame anyone who had to drop out and I hope they're all doing fine. We're in unusual times and not everyone can devote their full attention to a mafia game on a LEGO forum. I think the best option is to restart with different characters and accounts.

Anyway, sign me up Boss!

Also I'm pretty sure good ol' Jack Alden is already swimming with the fishes. Believe me, I've just met him. 

Just now, Robert Walsh said:

Anyway, sign me up Boss!

Also I'm pretty sure good ol' Jack Alden is already swimming with the fishes. Believe me, I've just met him. 

Glad to see you are back. I was sad when you died. 

I was Ethan Dunn, the adorable noob town investigator.

"What a shock!" Said nobody.

The whole Town claimed to me halfway through day two. I'll get to making those new accounts for Pirate Mafia III. Should be done within the next two hours @Bob

Great job hosting! I really loved the game. Too bad the scum all dropped out. I'm glad you're hopping right back in to do a new one. Hopefully you won't hit another replacement hell.

Hinck, you were Ethan? OMG :laugh:

Man, I was finally helping town and the game gets cancelled.... sorta.. I mean really town won because we were just going to lynch William the next day anyway.

Count me in for III, @Bob 

On Night Two, where William was the only active scum, I allowed him to do all of Louis' actions too. William was the killer, Paul was a ninja blocker, and Louis was a framer.

I had originally given Louis the option to take Paul's blocker, but when I didn't hear from him I just allowed William to do it, giving him a record three night actions on one night. 

I was "Mitchell LaHore - Seaman"!  Also your friendly town bus driver.  You're welcome for saving your megablocks night 1, Hinck.  Looking forward to that pint of grog.  I debated about using the action night 1 and messing up town PR's, but ultimately decided I'd have more fun using it, town be damned!  I guess it worked out ok.  Sorry to whoever Ansel was.

Just now, Darkdragon said:

I normally can't guess who's who, or even bother trying really, but I did recognize Hinck!

2 minutes ago, Darkdragon said:

Man, I was finally helping town and the game gets cancelled.... sorta.. I mean really town won because we were just going to lynch William the next day anyway.

Count me in for III, @Bob 

You didn't know? :laugh: I thought everyone had figured it out. Who were you?

Just now, fhomess said:

I normally can't guess who's who, or even bother trying really, but I did recognize Hinck!

I doubted recognition a couple times, it was a good attempt to not be normal. :classic:

Was a good game while it lasted though.

Just now, fhomess said:

I was "Mitchell LaHore - Seaman"!  Also your friendly town bus driver.  You're welcome for saving your megablocks night 1, Hinck.  Looking forward to that pint of grog.  I debated about using the action night 1 and messing up town PR's, but ultimately decided I'd have more fun using it, town be damned!  I guess it worked out ok.  Sorry to whoever Ansel was.

Thank you for saving me, my favorite bus driver! :snicker: What gave me away?

Just now, Hinckley said:

You didn't know? :laugh: I thought everyone had figured it out. Who were you?

Zachary.   I suspected on day 2 but knew for sure on day 3.

Just now, Darkdragon said:

Zachary.   I suspected on day 2 but knew for sure on day 3.

I kind of thought you were Zachary because you thought we were all going to lynch you. :laugh: But I wasn't sure.

Just now, Escape The Fate said:

I was liam. I didn’t mean to confuse everyone with my jail ability. 

:laugh: If we had a vigilante, I'd have been like "Can you just kill Liam? I have no idea what he does."

Just now, Hinckley said:

:laugh: If we had a vigilante, I'd have been like "Can you just kill Liam? I have no idea what he does."

I could have sworn i could only commute every other day. But then bob said i could commute every day. 

Just now, Hinckley said:

I kind of thought you were Zachary because you thought we were all going to lynch you. :laugh: But I wasn't sure.

Some of us are just who we are :laugh_hard: Day 1 was such a disaster for me as I had migraine for the whole 72 hours.

46 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

I was Ethan Dunn, the adorable noob town investigator.

"What a shock!" Said nobody.

:head_back: lol I can see it now.

I was kinda hoping Ethan would turn out to actually be a new player since that would've been so cool to see a new player do so well. But there was no way. 

Just now, Trekkie99 said:

:head_back: lol I can see it now.

I was kinda hoping Ethan would turn out to actually be a new player since that would've been so cool to see a new player do so well. But there was no way. 

I think we need to have a conversation though. People clocked your identity in the Confirmation Thread. I think in anonymous games you need to play a bit differently. 

*bash* *bash* *bash* *clang* 

Please sign me up as well Bob! 

Hinckley was Ethan!!?? I has a suspicion someone might’ve been pretending to be a new player. 

*bang* *bang* *bang* *clash*