SW BRICK FAN

New SW minifigs

Hi,

This is my first post to EB. I've been reading the forums for a while now and love this place. I am a huge SW Lego fan.

I am posting pics from the latest issue of Star Wars Insider of new minifigs to be released with the upcoming Close Wars movie and TV series.

post-3143-1210709415.jpg

I am most excited about the new Jedi but they all look great.Obi-Wan's hair has texture but I think it must be a prototype. Looking forward to seeing these in sets.

Tom

Thank you. :cry_happy:

I was trying to tell the people here about this a week or two ago, but I didn't have a scanner so I couldn't show a pic.

Edited by sir dano

Welcome at Eurobricks :wink:

These figs look awesome!

(Moved this thread to "The Tie Army Forum")

Hi,

This is my first post to EB. I've been reading the forums for a while now and love this place. I am a huge SW Lego fan.

I am posting pics from the latest issue of Star Wars Insider of new minifigs to be released with the upcoming Close Wars movie and TV series.

I am most excited about the new Jedi but they all look great.Obi-Wan's hair has texture but I think it must be a prototype. Looking forward to seeing these in sets.

Tom

Thanks for the news! Have we seen Asajj Ventress with the fabric skirts before? Freaky anime faces, but cool new molds!

Welcome SW BRICK FAN! And good pic. I hope that Obi has the texture on his hair. It makes me look at his hair and not his scary face. I hate that face :angry:. (obi wans...he was good with normal faces).

Hey there SW BRICK FAN welcome to Eurobricks!

Thanks for the pictures, they are really exciting for me! I'm so looking forward to see them in the cinema and the new series. And of course the new SW sets!!

Best regards, Benny

Wow! I like those figures very much!

I especially like Obi Wan and his new hair. That hairpiece would work very fine for Prof. Lupos. And I don't think they have scary and ugly faces, it's based on the Clone Wars, so?!, they have to have such faces. I want them, and as I see much people don't like them, I hope there will be people on Bricklink who want them away for a low price.

:cry_happy:

Wow, they really screwed the pooch on these. Did anyone honestly think that this was a good idea when they made these?

Yes, and they were right! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Very cool new minifigs!

When is the release dates for these sets?

Thanks SW BRICK FAN for the picture!

I´m looking forward to see these up close :thumbup:! They will fill up their spots on the shelf.

Bringing them together makes them look all the more foul. :sick:
Wow, they really screwed the pooch on these. Did anyone honestly think that this was a good idea when they made these?
Well I for one is happy that they make new minifigs. I don´t really understand the totally negativity that you show, but I can agree on Obi´s face :tongue:!

I think you should just go with the flow and then change the minifig heads because getting new torsos is always great :thumbup:!

Inside On

copmike

Very cool new minifigs!

When is the release dates for these sets?

I'm pretty sure for all countries its meant to be August.

However, I bet they'll appear in TRU on on the web before that, so watch this space! :oh:

well you sure know how to make an entrance :thumbup: welcome to EB

But I'm still not a fan of those anime heads... But as Copmike said, it's only the heads, so it's easy to change (apart for ventress :cry_sad: ) and the rest of the figs is great. new torso, hair pieces and all.

And Plo Koon :wub:

Hmm... The new torso's? Cool! The new aliens? Awesome! Anakin's hair? Yeah baby yeah! Anakin's face? Still: nice. But they messed up Obi-Wan if you ask me. Heck, I love the new aliens, torso's, hairpieces and clones. But something about the faces (yes, plural) doesn't click with me. Sorry. Tried to love 'em. Got quite far with Anakin's, actually. But meh. I still need (and prefer) the normal Episode III faces for Ani and Obi (I got the headset versions, somewhat annoying).

So many new minifigs :oh: !

Although I'm not interested in the CW sets I really :wub: Commander Cody and Captain Rex because they are very well designed :thumbup: . The other minifigs look a bit too cartoonish for me :sceptic: .

BTW: I hope that we'll see many new figs of the OT in the next time, too :wink: - maily in the 10188 DS and in the 2009 SW sets!

Klaus-Dieter

Wicked! Those are some sweet minifigs, can't wait to get that Kel Dor (That's the species of Plo Koon, just checked the Star Wars Databank. :wink:) so I can make some Jedi Academy MOCs! :grin: Those new lightsaber hilts are sweet too. :thumbup: :thumbup:

~Peace

I'm still not a fan of those anime heads... But as Copmike said, it's only the heads, so it's easy to change (apart for ventress :cry_sad: )

Why would you want to exchange ventress' head with a non-cartoony one? :wacko: The only refference of Ventress we have is the cartoons! Besides, she's an alien, and I think that all aliens are usable in both the real and animated SW universe. :look:

Btw, did anyone notice that her Lightsabers connect to a double blade in the movie? Would have been cool if their Lego versions would be able to do that! :hmpf_bad:

Btw, did anyone notice that her Lightsabers connect to a double blade in the movie? Would have been cool if their Lego versions would be able to do that! :hmpf_bad:

actually, i think they can. im pretty sure it was posted in the main 2008 thread. :wink:

...i think copmike said it all about the figs: the faces may suck, but the new torsos will come in handy in many customs. plus, we get plo koon and anakins hair. im pretty content now with the figs after this being said. (except for ventress :sick: )