Captain Braunsfeld

Post your Pirate Crew: Pirate Figbarfs

11 hours ago, Guido Piroddi said:

my pirate's collection

A fine one indeed, thank ye for sharing!:pir-thumb:

I like the use of modern elements for characters. I meself have been collecting things and minifigures that fit the time period.

I decided to run a little experiment to see if it would work to use classic style heads on otherwise modern figures, also to see my preference and it's actually a pretty tough call. Going fully modern definitely allows for a wider range of variety in terms of head options, but the classic style heads also work well it seems like.
What do you guys think?

aad00836903261b8988f583f016cae19.jpg

Edited by General Magma

On 5/8/2020 at 1:22 PM, Captain Baker said:

Ahoy there fellow Lego Pirate lovers!

i present to you my Pirate Captains!

Pirate Captains

I love how varied the designs of the captains are, I really like the one with the turban! All of these guys remind me of the brethren court! Got alot of great ideas for my own future pirate crew!

14 hours ago, Glowboy said:

I love how varied the designs of the captains are, I really like the one with the turban! All of these guys remind me of the brethren court! Got alot of great ideas for my own future pirate crew!

Beautiful, but do they all have ships, or is there about to be a massive battle over only a few ships?

14 hours ago, Rogue Redcoat said:

Beautiful, but do they all have ships, or is there about to be a massive battle over only a few ships?

they only live on bricklink studio for now as half baked ideas, and dreams haha, but I do plan on making a small fleet one day!

6 hours ago, Glowboy said:

they only live on bricklink studio for now as half baked ideas, and dreams haha, but I do plan on making a small fleet one day!

Ha, same here, a couple of figs and one 38-gun frigate in the works but who knows when it will be done, as for your figures, do you have any imperials or do these pirates fight among themselves? 

On 8/27/2023 at 11:41 AM, Glowboy said:

Wait how did you manage to get all those heads and torsos to Studio?

13 hours ago, zinnn said:

Wait how did you manage to get all those heads and torsos to Studio?

I'm pretty sure he is saying that the figures are real, the ships that they crew are in studio ;)

A small throw together for denizens of spooky pirate island…

IMG_1887

Scaring away soldiers!

IMG_1888

So the admiral recommissioned the imperial flagship…

IMG_1889

On 10/16/2023 at 1:57 PM, thewatchman said:

So the admiral recommissioned the imperial flagship

That's where it gets REAL interesting :pir-triumph: Would love to see the finished vessel :pir-thumb:

The Crew of The Avenger:

53279160891_9c7b2c0cdd_o.jpg

From left to right: Flint McKracken, AKA "Captain Bloodbeard", Captain; Bartholomew Roberts, AKA "Blind Bart", First Mate; James Hawbuck, AKA "Handsome Jim", Helmsman; Miriam Arrington, AKA "Grinning Mary", Quartermaster; Rodrigo Rodriguez, AKA "Shrimpy", Watchmaster; Martin Trelawney MD, AKA "Doc", Ship's Medic; Peter van Andersz, AKA "Black Pete", Gunner and Bo'sun; William Cutter, AKA "Butcher Bill", Ship's Cook; Utaka Akatu, AKA "Taka", Carpenter; and finally, Thomas Swift, AKA "Lil' Tom", Cabin Boy. Not shown, but present, Richelieu, Captain Bloodbeard's pet Macaw and Barnaby the rather literal powder monkey.

Edited by Eggyslav

Thanks. I always interpreted these eyes as pince-nez glasses. :)

Edited by Eggyslav

IMG_1973

crew of the Crimson Corsair
left to right:

Arn Korsaway, Belinda Buss, Lazzy the monkey, cannoneer Cal, Captain Ironhook, Cook, Skallywag, Swashbuckler, and Cecelia.

Edited by thewatchman

The zombie pirate's torso and legs are so good! Hope we also get something pirate related with next years CMF. Fingers crossed!

I guess the rat also belongs into the kitchen, one way or another :pir_laugh2: My favorite minifig is the one on the far left. The bandana work great with that face and torso!

22 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

The zombie pirate's torso and legs are so good! Hope we also get something pirate related with next years CMF. Fingers crossed!

I guess the rat also belongs into the kitchen, one way or another :pir_laugh2: My favorite minifig is the one on the far left. The bandana work great with that face and torso!

Thank you!

I love the zombie pirate mini so much and it fits with ironhooks scruffy appearance.

Remi the rat certainly belongs in the kitchen!

And yeah that head works great with the sushi chef bald head!

13 minutes ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Very nice conquistador army! :thumbup:

Many thanks!:pir-huzzah2:

Edited by Cincinnati

9 hours ago, Cincinnati said:

¡Vamos compañeros!⚔️👑

20231111-142659.jpg

This is amazing!

I actually wanted to try the roughs and these torsos with armada figs!

Hope they are heading back to a modernised armada flagship!

On 11/14/2023 at 8:24 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Excellent conquistadors!

18 hours ago, CaptainPolluxofOrion said:

Wow they are really good! :pir-stareyes:

Many thanks!:pir-huzzah2:

I am currently planning to build an HMS Kingfisher-like Redcoat 14-gun sloop of war using parts from 75365. I still haven't acquired the set, but the Redcoat crew is ready.

Lego Pirates minifigures - My Redcoat crew

From left to right (ordinary Redcoats not mentioned): Drummer soldier, the Judge, the Admiral, the Captain, his Lieutenant, the Lady, the Doctor, the Cook and the floor-polisher boy :cry_sad:.

There are also sailors and 14 brick-built guns :cannon: not shown on the photo.