Captain Braunsfeld

Post your Pirate Crew: Pirate Figbarfs

Ahoy there fellow Lego Pirate lovers!

Loving the various pirate crews shared in this post, here's one of mine!

Pirate Captain White Tash Thompson & his loyal crew of sea scoundrels!

Pirate Captain White Tash Thompson & Crew wide shot

Keep the crews coming Pirate Lego lovers!

Just figured I'd post my recent figures here as well. The first shot includes the pirate crew of Captain Dreadclaw, who encounter King Kahuka and his islanders on the Enchanted Island.
I decided to do some modern versions of the islanders and have more plans for those... The second shot is the rest of Dreadclaw's crew, so here they are:

49757498376_76c10ceda9_b.jpg

49759584103_e4ed22e0bc_b.jpg

That's all nice colourfull crews you've got there mateys !

Here is a little tryout I built to illustrate the Brethren Of The Bricks Seas diversity I didn't had the opportunity to post before :

YuUgcBHl.jpg

On 4/14/2020 at 9:55 AM, Faladrin said:

Here is a little tryout I built to illustrate the Brethren Of The Bricks Seas diversity I didn't had the opportunity to post before :

where can one sign up to the crabs- and monkey faction? Can't seem to find it... :pir-grin::monkey:

47 minutes ago, Fraunces said:

where can one sign up to the crabs- and monkey faction? Can't seem to find it... :pir-grin::monkey:

Haha ! I'm afraid the Crab and the Monkey Factions are not opened to players... :pir-tongue:

But if you pay attention to some players'builds and stories you'll find them here and there (Crabs often play on the beach near some Sea Rats and Monkeys have great projects for some Eslandolan merchants...)

Ahoy there fellow Lego Pirate lovers!

Allow me to introduce you all to the notorious Grey Beard Pirates!

The Greybeard Pirate Crew

Captain Grey Beard Gold Hook, posing with his Notorious Grey Beard Pirate Crew.

From left to right.

Cyrus - Ships Carpenter
Scratch - Ships Bosun
Barre - Ships Helmsman
Reggie Rage - Ships Infantry
Macduff - Ships Blacksmith
Jewels - Ships Navigator
Simon Si - Ships Infantry
Laurence Ludwig - Swashbuckler
Captain Grey Beard Gold Hook - Ships Captain
Yoshi - Ships First mate & Swordsman
Butch - Ships Doctor
Bobby Blue - Ships Infantry
Snipes - Ships Sniper
Billy Badger - Ships Cook
Matilda Loud - Ships Second Mate & Quartermaster
Sam Hyde - Ships Lookout
McDonald - Ships Rigger

The Grey Beard Pirates are notorious on the seven seas and number around 80 strong, those you see in these images are the heads and most notable of the large Pirate crew.

Heres a link to individual profile images.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187819550@N06/albums/72157713921556508/with/49783243906/

3 hours ago, Captain Baker said:

Allow me to introduce you all to another crew of mine, The Good Heart Pirates lead by the noble Captain Good Heart!

Welcome the the LEGO Pirates Forum Captain Good Heart!

You've posted on the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Welcome the the LEGO Pirates Forum Captain Good Heart!

You've posted on the Classic Pirates Facebook Page.

Thankyou Governor Phes!

The Classic Pirates Facebook page is Bodacious!

Cool team ! @Captain Baker ! and welcome aboard !

I take the opportunity of this Minifig post to maintain it up with my little Crew...

(Shouldn't we pin this post @Mister Phes ? just in order to keep it seen for other Pirates crews to be posted here !)

A crew I've made for a LEGO event but it has been reported because of the Covid outbreak.

The Crew of The Man with the Golden Hook :

VxdI57qh.jpg

On 4/21/2020 at 7:45 AM, Faladrin said:

Cool team ! @Captain Baker ! and welcome aboard !

I take the opportunity of this Minifig post to maintain it up with my little Crew...

(Shouldn't we pin this post @Mister Phes ? just in order to keep it seen for other Pirates crews to be posted here !)

A crew I've made for a LEGO event but it has been reported because of the Covid outbreak.

The Crew of The Man with the Golden Hook :

Awesome looking Pirate crew Faladrin!

Agreed lets keep this thread alive!

Heres an image of the Infamous Captain Madam Scar with her Scar Pirate Crew, it appears Series 20's Minifigures new Pirate Girl is Madam Scars First Mate!

Lego Captain Madam Scar with her Scar Pirate Crew

Edited by Darkdragon
Please don't quote images

Awesome pirate crews around here!

@Captain Baker nice to see a female crew, have to catch some of the new cmf, too!

My Black Pearl has no crew left over because they sail on my Dutchman Ideas Project, I created a small Skeleton Crew to set sail to Isla de las muertas!

Take a closer look:

49814247287_f458b335c9_z.jpgFigbarf Black Pearl´s Skeleton Crew in Battle by Captain Störtebricker

49813938586_87c6df6711_z.jpgFigbarf Black Pearl´s Skeleton Crew by Captain Störtebricker

My fav is the blue one!

Great Ghost Pirates crew !

I like how you made the blue one; half skeletal and half minifig !

Good job on that !:thumbup:

On 4/24/2020 at 5:21 PM, Stoertebricker said:

Awesome pirate crews around here!

@Captain Baker nice to see a female crew, have to catch some of the new cmf, too!

My Black Pearl has no crew left over because they sail on my Dutchman Ideas Project, I created a small Skeleton Crew to set sail to Isla de las muertas!

Take a closer look:

49814247287_f458b335c9_z.jpgFigbarf Black Pearl´s Skeleton Crew in Battle by Captain Störtebricker

49813938586_87c6df6711_z.jpgFigbarf Black Pearl´s Skeleton Crew by Captain Störtebricker

My fav is the blue one!

Thanks Stoertebricker, Great Skeleton crew youve assembled there too, they look bad to the bone!

Today i challenged myself to change all the figures from 21322 (plus Pirate from CMF series 20). My initial goal was to keep the figures very similar to the source but i feel like i drifted away a little. I used parts from all the random figures i had.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-2TVquDZEMvRJ8

1. Captain - I really wanted to keep the leg and "shoulders". Used Wong body parts and some POTC parts. A parrot is a 1st mate... or is it?

2. All i wanted to keep was the hat and the green scheme. Legolas parts comes handy with wonder woman head. 

3. This is where i had no idea what to do. I made her full assassin. At least pants color matches :pir-wench: 

4 & 5. Twins! Bright colors are gone but each of them still represents their own color. They are not funny anymore (were they ever?) They both hide their faces with scarfs. Something happened to the face of the later one.

6. Little boy was always aspiring to be like one of the twins. He is now scared and regrets his choices. He can't stop looking at the face of the twin!

7. Navigator became way more menacing. 

8. I didn't have a single "naked body" in flesh color so i took Hercules from Disney CMF series! :pir-wench: He is obsessed with swords!

9. Pirate girl was never part of the crew but she is making her way into it! Had to use neck scarf to cover yellow part of the body around the neck

Hope you like it. I believe it took me like 1 hour to complete.  

Edited by Dorino

5 hours ago, Dorino said:

Today i challenged myself to change all the figures from 21322 (plus Pirate from CMF series 20). My initial goal was to keep the figures very similar to the source but i feel like i drifted away a little. I used parts from all the random figures i had.

imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-2TVquDZEMvRJ8

1. Captain - I really wanted to keep the leg and "shoulders". Used Wong body parts and some POTC parts. A parrot is a 1st mate... or is it?

2. All i wanted to keep was the hat and the green scheme. Legolas parts comes handy with wonder woman head. 

3. This is where i had no idea what to do. I made her full assassin. At least pants color matches :pir-wench: 

4 & 5. Twins! Bright colors are gone but each of them still represents their own color. They are not funny anymore (were they ever?) They both hide their faces with scarfs. Something happened to the face of the later one.

6. Little boy was always aspiring to be like one of the twins. He is now scared and regrets his choices. He can't stop looking at the face of the twin!

8. I didn't have a single "naked body" in flesh color so i took Hercules from Disney CMF series! :pir-wench: He is obsessed with swords!

9. Pirate girl was never part of the crew but she is making her way into it! Had to use neck scarf to cover yellow part of the body around the neck

Loving what youve created here, its like the crew from an alternative universe!

Jolly good!

6 hours ago, Dorino said:

Great work !

I am not usually fan of fleshies but you did an amazing job here to keep the minifigs close to the original ones !

Keep up the good job ! :pir-huzzah2:

Ohww ! Lovely use of the Idea Bottle to put inside it a mini BSB ! :pir-wub:

I should try it for my next LEGO event...

And the crew is a good mix of modernized and old minifigs ! Good catch !

Just gonna post these here as well. This is my modern version of the classic minifigure character Admiral Woodhouse, alongside an Imperial soldier and a few pirate attackers
(the pirate with the musket is actually about to rescue the one with the hook, who is a prisoner in the bit of backstory I came up with for them):

49829167918_7f539cd745_b.jpg