Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[MOC] Its time for adventure

Hi to all folks again.. The new barracude pirate bay inspired me this days to make somenthing new. Its a long time that everyone wait for a new lego official pirate set and in a few days it will be for reall.

So my blue imperial soldiers begin their trip for a new adventures and how knows in the open sea maybe they find the new barracuda ship for their battle!!!

49713061557_f6a133bf93_b.jpg

49713061727_37948d1990_b.jpg

49712737191_3f33dd8eb0_k.jpg

49712204608_4af770b793_k.jpg

49713062007_931964ef14_k.jpg

Just now, pantelis said:

Thank you very much Mister Phes iam very glad for this!!! 

Thank you for sharing so many wonderful MOCs!  We're very fortunate to have such a talented builder frequenting our forums.

2 hours ago, iammac said:

Those buildings are stunning. So much detail in so little space. Approved!

MAC

Thank you very much for this feedback.. Iam glad you like it!!! 

53 minutes ago, Brickander Brickumnus said:

Very beautiful!

Are they some changes to the Caribbean Clipper?

Thank you my friend I hope you enjoy it!!! 

I agree, this is really nice. I like how just little differences between the buildings and the colour of the roof makes it so much more interesting. Nice work.

1 hour ago, victorycount said:

I agree, this is really nice. I like how just little differences between the buildings and the colour of the roof makes it so much more interesting. Nice work.

Thank you very much for this. Iam glad that you see this details to this creation!! 

Amazing build.. Good job on the architecture, the roofs are great but the minifigs are very nice too! Classic feel!

2 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Amazing build.. Good job on the architecture, the roofs are great but the minifigs are very nice too! Classic feel!

Thank you very much for this.i think the old minifigs every time gives as some think nostalgic.. 

2 hours ago, Medzomorak said:

Lovely buildings. Classic minifigures. Clipper. Piglets.

Beautiful. Also Frontpaged.

Thank yoy very much for this support to this moc.iam very glad that you like it and you bring it to the front page..i wiil return soon when i take to my hands the lovely barracuca day!! thank you again.:classic:

39 minutes ago, AntiZombie said:

lovley build! You really did a great job with the small buildings!

iam very glad that you see something good to this moc..i really thank you!!

1 hour ago, Greg the Gungan said:

Wow! Carrabien clipper! Such a classic that I love

One of the best set!! 

Outstanding work, as always, Pantelis. Absolutely love the houses by the shore. The blue studs spilled (and thoughtfully arranged) as water are amazing too. Beautiful assemble for the boat, too. 

Keep it up!

8 hours ago, Louis of Nutwood said:

Outstanding work, as always, Pantelis. Absolutely love the houses by the shore. The blue studs spilled (and thoughtfully arranged) as water are amazing too. Beautiful assemble for the boat, too. 

Keep it up!

Iam very glad that you like this creation Louis!! i try to build something with clean lines and with a nostalgic fealing..!!

5 hours ago, pantelis said:

Iam very glad that you like this creation Louis!! i try to build something with clean lines and with a nostalgic fealing..!!

Thats what I like about it, too: "clean lines", the houses are with "normal" brick up boulding techniques (except some pieces in the chimneys) because a lot of people go for very detailed walls with bricks in all directions...

The cariibean clipper is not modiefied, right?

16 hours ago, Stoertebricker said:

Thats what I like about it, too: "clean lines", the houses are with "normal" brick up boulding techniques (except some pieces in the chimneys) because a lot of people go for very detailed walls with bricks in all directions...

The cariibean clipper is not modiefied, right?

Thank you for your feedback ,iam glad you enjoy the build. the clipper is the original yes i just put a flag that i make at the top.

I've been meaning to comment on this for a while - I really love what you've done here!  It looks very much like a pirate-age version of the medieval market village with the hinged houses and the tree, which are all fantastic, and of course, that ship is the icing on the cake!  The loose slopes and trans-light-blue studs work incredibly well here, and the action you've got going on with the minifigs is spot-on too.  If I've got one nitpick it'd be that in a couple of the pictures you can see a gap between the roof and the rest of the building on one or two of the houses - but I can say I am planning on coming back here for inspiration when I build up some pirate-aged settlements! :pir-sweet:

2 hours ago, Garmadon said:

I've been meaning to comment on this for a while - I really love what you've done here!  It looks very much like a pirate-age version of the medieval market village with the hinged houses and the tree, which are all fantastic, and of course, that ship is the icing on the cake!  The loose slopes and trans-light-blue studs work incredibly well here, and the action you've got going on with the minifigs is spot-on too.  If I've got one nitpick it'd be that in a couple of the pictures you can see a gap between the roof and the rest of the building on one or two of the houses - but I can say I am planning on coming back here for inspiration when I build up some pirate-aged settlements! :pir-sweet:

Thank you very much Garmadon for this great feedback.. Iam so glad that you notice all this details and thank you for this tips!! Iam glad you enjoy the build!!! 

Not a MOC with the most inventive techniques included but what gives the charm to this MOC is how simple and nostalgic it is! :pir-wub: Such a great idea to put different colors on every roof, the sidewalk and the water are simple but effective. Great vintage looking ship as well! Keep up the great work! :pir-huzzah2: :thumbup:

Edited by LegoModularFan

22 hours ago, LegoModularFan said:

Not a MOC with the most inventive techniques included but what gives the charm to this MOC is how simple and nostalgic it is! :pir-wub: Such a great idea to put different colors on every roof, the sidewalk and the water are simple but effective. Great vintage looking ship as well! Keep up the great work! :pir-huzzah2: :thumbup:

Thank you very much for this feedback. i think a moc to be good its not essential to build with a lot o dificult techniques and all this details that some time you can see..i really like clean lines like the old lego sets. thank you once again for wathcing!!:classic: