Amazing build! i happen to love the 355, and this is an amazing rendition, especially given the scale and timespan it was designed in.

3 hours ago, Gray Gear said:

The battalion of blue pins throw me off a little, but I guess there is nothing you can do :sceptic:

Me too. I need to replace 13l liftarm with connectors. 

The 355 is my favorite mid-engined Ferrari, so this is looking good. The proportions are nice, so I am interested to see how you are able to clean up the final draft. Keep it up.

+ removable HOG. Very good setup to temporaly play around. This is the second version of it. First one was mounted on the roof. It was very ugly and uncomfortable to use.

Fbyu0s23uCM.jpg

Nz3S-Jihbf0.jpg FNgnwmmww2Y.jpg

Rear end shot is just... :wub_drool:wow... So recognizable with just a few parts, great sculpting work!

If you can clean up the sides and front in the same style this will be an absolute stunner!

fantastic result!
such an exact copy of the form and such a recognizable design, especially considering the small scale. Cool!

That's really impressive, very nice and accurate replica of the original! Well done!

You have done a very good work and the best is that you have a lot of time to improve details, I like a lot the rear part.

Those beams behind the rear wheels need a half pin + red cheesewedge piece to smoothen the mudgurads up. 
I think they should stay in place against that pin to axle connector. 

Very well! :thumbup:

Do you have ferrari f40 wheel covers? or you need mustang wheels for steering only?

Just now, rm8 said:

Do you have ferrari f40 wheel covers? or you need mustang wheels for steering only?

I need Mustang wheels for the looks. They are much more fitting here than the wheels with F40 wheels covers

5 hours ago, apachaihapachai said:

Tried to shoot some quality photos. But something went wrong. 

What went wrong? The background almost looks like "in scale" with the car. Looks pretty good IMO! :sweet:

BTW IIC there's a sticker with the Ferrari horse with black background in set 8143 (sticker # 7in part 8143stk01 on BrickLink) which might fit perfectly in the middle of your front grill section and the middle of your rear lights section - if you're into stickers. Might add the final touch. :classic:

Your images in this post don't work for me in Firefox. But seeing the finished result on your website is impressive. It has a Creator 10248 vibe, which is not a bad thing. I would like to build this model as well, so a LDD file of instructions would be very welcome if you find the time. Maybe one point of critique: in the side view, the tilted fender part makes it look like the noose is drooping, but I understand why you did this. Anyway, good work, you are high on my voting shortlist.