Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Day Three

He says he's the watcher and he saw William target me on night 1 but that doesn't line up with anything else we've learned so far.

Just now, Ethan Dunn said:

He says William targeted me which is probably him bussing his scum buddy. Maybe William did target me to kill me, but all actions were driven off of me by the bus driver so he should only have seen the bus driver. And William is not the bus driver.

So, line up scum number 3-William.

So he's claiming tracker? We know Benjamin targeted him on Night 1 so unless someone blocked Ben then his action wouldn't have gone though anyway? At least I think that's how that would work. 

1 minute ago, Ethan Dunn said:

He says he's the watcher and he saw William target me on night 1 but that doesn't line up with anything else we've learned so far.

Sorry just saw this message. If he was watcher and targeted you then surely the bus driver targeting you mean he would've gotten results for Ansel? But yeah he's definitely lying.

You know, if a watcher did target me he would've been driven to Ansel. So he's basically telling us the William killed Ansel. So we should probably do something about William tonight. If there are four scum you can probably bet he won't be performing the kill though. If he's the only one left though...it's a good thing we have 9 blockers to choose from in case Bob gives him a block and a kill. 

I stood for moment, pinching my upper lip while in thought.

20 hours ago, Kendall Odell said:

Inventor sounds very likely. We’ve had a couple of those in the last few games. So we know that:

• Benjamin is a town blocker.
  • He blocked Louis on Night 1 and Myself last night (night 2)
  • Someone blocked Liam last night (possibly one of the two alleged jail keepers?)
  • *clang* *bash* *bash*

1 hour ago, Ethan Dunn said:

I think I know who the "blocker" is who contacted you and they also contacted 6 or 7 other people and they're one of the jailkeepers.

Still suspect me?

(If you are right, then the '90% block' of Paul night 1 becomes plausible and I'm inclined to believe since it was spread so widely.  The governor claim is worrying me atm as it can't be tested easily.  Frankly I always assume someone(s) is playing me in private PMs.  Until Louis Townsend flips scum tomorrow I don't trust the lot of you.  I am just willing to gamble on Elijah Hendry being in touch with the investigator in this case, because as a Day 3 scum bluff/busing his partner this would be a suicidal whopper... or the greatest Godfather  ploy ever.  We'll know eventually I suppose.

Since I have access to a PC atm, I'll make this official in bold.)

unvote: Louis Townsend

Vote: Louis Townsend

I didn't give Louis credit for coming up with this, my apologies. But it seems he would be telling the truth about who ended up targeting who would've targeted me and the result should've said Ansel. There's no way he got a result with my name in it unless I don't understand how a bus driver would get results. The bus driver didn't drive any actions to Louis last night and the investigator says he got a scum result so unless the scum have a framer or the investigator is himself scum, then Louis is scum. 

Sorry to be double posting my brain is hard at work and I can't shut it up.

Here's what I conclude Louis is doing. He's scum and his buddy William Mitchell is not showing up and he's trying to convince us he's the watcher and he got a result on me from night one revealing the killer. This tells us two things: the bus driver is verified (maybe he's lying and Louis is the watcher. Occam's Razor gives this theory 10% chance-serious scientific calculation. I'll share the equation later) and Louis is smart. But also, William killed Ansel.

This is Louis's best play. If we fall for it and lynch William instead (See? I've already connected all the dots without him prompting me!) and William turns up Scum then Louis is our hero tracker.

The problem with that is he could've told us this when I revealed the kill had been bus driven off of me. Didn't it strike Townie Louise at the time that he had caught the killer? Did he ever contact to me and say "Hey, I hear William targeted you. He seemed to really suspect you on Day One, wonder what's up with that." Or I don't know what a watcher might do but he might reveal that information to someone once it was revealed that the scum tried to kill me on the same night, no?

*hero watcher. 

See Ken Doll? I do it to.

He says William targeted me which is probably him bussing his scum buddy. Maybe William did target me to kill me, but all actions were driven off of me by the bus driver so he should only have seen the bus driver. And William is not the bus driver.

So, line up scum number 3-William.

Bold added...

A watcher would've seen the bus driver in addition to William.

17 minutes ago, Mitchell LaHore said:

A watcher would've seen the bus driver in addition to William.

But would he? That's where my I'm stuck and why I'm not crazy about the role because it hurts my brain.

If the watcher targeted me he should've been driven to Ansel. But the bus driver targeted Ansel too so wouldn't Louis have seen that too? Also, the investigator and inventor both claim to have visited Ansel that night as well. The investigator was told he was unsuccessful because Ansel was dead. The inventor says he was unsuccessful and assumes it was because Ansel was dead. Would a watcher have seen the two unsuccessful actions? They weren't successful but they did target Ansel. And shouldn't a watcher who watched me have Ansel's results?

I think I've convinced myself that the bus driver would've shown up to anybody who watched me that night. So Louis is lying. 

duh-you-dont.jpg

Vote Count:
Louis Townsend - 10 (Elijah Hendry, Morgan Marchand, Ethan Dunn, Zachary Mercier, Liam Webb, Kendall Odell, Arthur Hargrave, Benjamin Samuels, Mitchell LaHore, Warren Pratt)

With 12 players, a majority if 7 is required to lynch. 54 hours remain in this day.

6 minutes ago, Bob said:

Vote Count:
Louis Townsend - 10 (Elijah Hendry, Morgan Marchand, Ethan Dunn, Zachary Mercier, Liam Webb, Kendall Odell, Arthur Hargrave, Benjamin Samuels, Mitchell LaHore, Warren Pratt)

With 12 players, a majority if 7 is required to lynch. 54 hours remain in this day.

Can the lynch happen early if we get everyone to sign off?

3 hours ago, Kendall Odell said:

So he's claiming tracker? We know Benjamin targeted him on Night 1 so unless someone blocked Ben then his action wouldn't have gone though anyway? At least I think that's how that would work. 

I got a successful result on both nights.

15 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

Can the lynch happen early if we get everyone to sign off?

If there’s a sufficient approval for ending the day early, we can. 

30 minutes ago, Louis Townsend said:

Vote: Day end early

You're all making the wrong move, sadly.

Louis has convinced me.

Vote: Day end early