Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Day Three

40 minutes ago, Elijah Hendry said:

Zachary hammered and Kendall made sure the lynch went through. Arthur's given him grief over that today, but the rationale is clear: were there a scum on the lynch yesterday, it would have been possible for him to "get cold feet" and pull out, preventing us from sending Paul to the firing squad. So that's Mitchell and Morgan in my book for additional scrutiny.

First, thanks for the result. Always good to lynch a pirate traitor!

Second, to help with future hunting, let's re-assess your thoughts on the day 2 vote. Here's the order again:

(Liam Webb, Arthur Hargrave, Ethan Dunn, Elijah Hendry, Robert Walsh, Mitchell LaHore, Morgan Marchand, Zachary Mercier, Kendall Odell)

Out of that, I don't know how many were the original town group that discussed ahead of time. I think though that kendall is scummy (as I've already explained). Zachary is town, since he hammered without even knowing he was (or he's a good liar...) Where I disagree with you is that Mitchell and I are scum due to our position. I don't think scum would have been position 6 and 7 in a vote when 8 are needed. I've seen people survive having 5 votes on them before (or the equivalent). It just takes a couple of those people changing. If we didn't have his death to prove otherwise, I'd be all over Robert as scummy, since based on sharing investigation results, I assume you (Elijah) are town. I think Ethan is too, and I'm assuming that Liam and Arthur were also in the pre-planning and therefore town. So that leaves maybe Mitchell as scum and everyone else but Kendall as town. Could we really have had an almost all-town lynch vote and the people who didn't get on the wagon be scummos? That means I'm currently most suspicious of Ben, Warren, and William (in addition to Kendall as already said repeatedly) 

19 hours ago, Ethan Dunn said:

Told us what? Weren't you still suspicious of Robert?

19 hours ago, Liam Webb said:

He was the first to vote for Paul. :)

And he consistently said he found Paul suspicious on Day 1 and Day 2.  I'm leaning town on Elijah.

16 hours ago, Ethan Dunn said:

Last place?

Well, you're probably scum so whatevs.

whatevs. 

You forgot to bold your vote.

7 hours ago, Morgan Marchand said:
  • Ben was here but never voted. What's up with that? I'm going all WIFOM on this, but I don't think that seems scummy. They like to throw votes around to mess up analysis, look helpful, and otherwise mislead us. 

I didn't vote because I was on the couch sick for most of Day 2.  I came up for air a couple of times, but missed the end of the day completely. 

At the start of the day, I was leaning town on Paul and therefore didn't jump on it straight away.  I read back on Day 1 in the context of what was said in Day 2.  I was onboard with the vote on Paul, just didn't make it to voting.

2 hours ago, Warren Pratt said:

Add-on:  I have also now received private unsubstantiated claims of blocker and governor.  Fit those into your calculations.

I'm the town blocker and, just to be clear, I'm not a jailkeeper. 

50 minutes ago, Elijah Hendry said:

Where else could have scum hidden? They could have hidden by not voting at all yesterday. Those people are @Benjamin Samuels, @William Mitchell and @Louis Townsend, discounting Paul whose goose we cooked.

See above for why I didn't vote.

50 minutes ago, Elijah Hendry said:

Anyway, enough with the speculation — on to hard facts. Louis Townsend was investigated last night and was found to be a scummy scum bum.

Vote: Louis Townsend

Vote: Louis Townsend.

For the record, I blocked Louis on night 1 because I thought his reasoning for his vote on Liam on Night 1 was messed up.  He was encouraged by Robert to vote for Reginald.  In the absence of this I don't think he would have changed his vote. I considered blocking him again last night, but wanted to hear from him first. 

Last night I blocked Kendall, based on his voting patterns.  He placed his first vote on Paul on Day 1, but did so early enough and as a poke to speak up, so it was also going to be easy to explain why he changed his vote.  Then yesterday he was trying to be a good townie by hammering Paul when his fate was already sealed.

5 hours ago, Kendall Odell said:

Why would I call out a teammate for being too quiet and risk drawing attention to him? 

I don't think poke votes are seen that often as serious claims of scumminess.

35 minutes ago, Morgan Marchand said:

First, thanks for the result. Always good to lynch a pirate traitor!

Second, to help with future hunting, let's re-assess your thoughts on the day 2 vote. Here's the order again:

(Liam Webb, Arthur Hargrave, Ethan Dunn, Elijah Hendry, Robert Walsh, Mitchell LaHore, Morgan Marchand, Zachary Mercier, Kendall Odell)

Out of that, I don't know how many were the original town group that discussed ahead of time. I think though that kendall is scummy (as I've already explained). Zachary is town, since he hammered without even knowing he was (or he's a good liar...) Where I disagree with you is that Mitchell and I are scum due to our position. I don't think scum would have been position 6 and 7 in a vote when 8 are needed. I've seen people survive having 5 votes on them before (or the equivalent). It just takes a couple of those people changing. If we didn't have his death to prove otherwise, I'd be all over Robert as scummy, since based on sharing investigation results, I assume you (Elijah) are town. I think Ethan is too, and I'm assuming that Liam and Arthur were also in the pre-planning and therefore town. So that leaves maybe Mitchell as scum and everyone else but Kendall as town. Could we really have had an almost all-town lynch vote and the people who didn't get on the wagon be scummos? That means I'm currently most suspicious of Ben, Warren, and William (in addition to Kendall as already said repeatedly) 

People who copy and paste their posts are weird- maye that's just paranoia. The pre-plan team was me, robert, Liam-who I'm still unsure on. I know he loves Flag. That's all I'm 100% on. However, he was blocked last night by two people. One jailkeeper and not this guy down here vv

Just now, Benjamin Samuels said:

whatevs. 

You forgot to bold your vote.

No I didn't and it's not whatevs. It's a serious question. You said scum was replaced in the last place and I'm wondering what you mean by that.

Just now, Benjamin Samuels said:

I'm the town blocker and, just to be clear, I'm not a jailkeeper. 

We have this guy and two jailkeepers (one that is called something different) and another blocker targeted Liam last night. How many block actions are in this game? Crazy.

If we have a mystery blocker out there that isn't one of the claimed blockers and targeted Liam then is it safe to assume the scum blocked Liam making him town?

Because Robert was still unsure on Liam and I was so unsure on Liam it made me question Robert too since he put me in this PM called -TOWN HALL- and wanted me to share infpo with them but I wouldn't. But now all this considered maybe Liam the Glag-lover is townie?

Shit raise you hand if you're NOT a jailkeeper. That is a joke not fishing.

If the information is real then there's a fourth. Would there be 4 in a game? 3 on 1 side, 1 on the other? None of our actions have caught anyone in a lie so it seems we have a solid trown trust building behind the scenes. I worry there's a scummo in there so I play it close to my ribs.

*bang* *bang* *bang* 

Inventor sounds very likely. We’ve had a couple of those in the last few games. So we know that:

• Benjamin is a town blocker.
  • He blocked Louis on Night 1 and Myself last night (night 2)
  • Someone blocked Liam last night (possibly one of the two alleged jail keepers?)
  • *clang* *bash* *bash*

It's not a blocking action i forgot it's an investigation which is weird he hasn't given anybody one yet. He said he gave protection invention on night one because it seemed to be the least dangerous in scum hands but how could investigation invention be dangerous in scum hands? They already know we are town. I asked the inventor about this in private. I'll let you know what he says. Inventor, I'm not attempting to out you and I still lean town on you. Just letting out the steam. 

Vote Count:
Louis Townsend - 8 (Elijah Hendry, Morgan Marchand, Ethan Dunn, Zachary Mercier, Liam Webb, Kendall Odell, Arthur Hargrave, Benjamin Samuels)

With 12 players, a majority if 7 is required to lynch. 75 hours remain in this day.

1 hour ago, Arthur Hargrave said:

Uh...no. It isn't. :laugh:

Are you stupid or just pretending to be? Let me lay it out in single lines for you.

I voted for the person I stated I trusted the least.

I specifically said that person also voted for the person I trust the most.

I said I was suspicious of Paul but didn't like the fast votes with no explanation that seems like a bandwagon.

The votes we're then explained in public and private to me.

I changed my vote to Paul.

What you said earlier today was completely untrue.

The invetor's answer makes sense. If scum got an investigation they could say anything in return like they investigate there buddy and then say they are townie.

10 minutes ago, Liam Webb said:

I believe Robert and Paul were also blocked/jailed or whatever you want to call it on night 1. 

I don't believe that this is what happened. According to Robert he successfully target the person but got a message that the result had been messed with. That's all I want to say about it.

If this is the case...

52 minutes ago, Zachary Mercier said:

The votes we're then explained in public and private to me.

I changed my vote to Paul.

Then why did you say this when you voted for Paul?

On 3/26/2020 at 10:11 AM, Zachary Mercier said:

This post makes me think Paul is innocent and you are not.  Plus, it will take 2 more votes to lynch so where are all these missing people?   Seeing as the person who I trust the least has voted for the person I trust the most, I'll change my vote.  I hope that tomorrow people will look at Warren and Elijah though.

unvote: Warren Pratt

Vote: Paul Lapointe

Morgan claims there was a mix up in pronouns but I don't see it that way.

I'm awake! I'm alive! *cough* Terribly sorry, been a bit under the weather. And I was investigated? Elijah Hendry, I'm going to guess you are in contact with the investigator? Have you considered the possibility of an insane investigator or redirect?

Just now, Zachary Mercier said:

Because the person I trusted the most voted for Paul. It's really not that hard to understand.

It doesn't say that! it says "the person who I trust the least has voted for the person I trust the most".

2 minutes ago, Louis Townsend said:

Have you considered the possibility of an insane investigator or redirect?

Have you considered claiming?

1 minute ago, Zachary Mercier said:

Because the person I trusted the most voted for Paul. It's really not that hard to understand.

I think this horse is already dead, Arthur. Either he made a comparison he forgot to tie together or he misspoke the first time. Perhaps the nuance got lost in text. Either way, I trust you @Arthur Hargrave and I trust Zachary so let's pour some pints of grog and be merry.

3 minutes ago, Louis Townsend said:

I'm awake! I'm alive! *cough* Terribly sorry, been a bit under the weather. And I was investigated? Elijah Hendry, I'm going to guess you are in contact with the investigator? Have you considered the possibility of an insane investigator or redirect?

Good morning. We're going to shoot you soon. Sorry shitty day.

I don't think the bus driver got anywhere near you according to him. As far as the sanity of the investigator I guess your corpse will tell us. It is odd that you wouldn't suggest the investigator might be a lying scum. But hey it's your body our bullets will go into so-