Bob

Pirates Mafia II - Day Three

pirates_2_banner.png

Players Only Please in your anonymous accounts!

---

Day Three: Ghosts of Pirates Past

img_3115.jpg

"Well now, Mr. Trumpet." Robert started. "Look at the sea. Let's play for the fish."

img_3116.jpg

Robert bent over to play his trumpet for the fish when a figure appeared behind him and pushed him in.

img_3117.jpg

"I can't swim! Help! Trumpet! Help!"

But nobody heard him.

img_3118.jpg

All that remained of Robert was his hat, and trumpet.

img_3119.jpg

"Good morning!" the Governor started. "We have good news and bad news. The good news is that Lieutenant LaPointe was a Pirate Traitor! The bad news is that Robert Walsh was killed last night and was a Loyal Soldier."

img_3120.jpg

"Yay!" everyone cheered. "But also, not yay."

---

There is 96 hours left in the day. With 12 players, a majority of 7 is required to send someone to the firing squad.

Players (12):
GuyRnny.jpg
Governor Broadside - Governor of the Fort, NPC
9K5OmUP.jpg
Lieutenant Patrick "Paddy" Triggs - Former pirate, NPC
s5AMkyD.jpg
Elijah Hendry -  Captain of the Caribbean Clipper
S4MrFYA.jpg
Benjamin Samuels - Lieutenant
nBcgyhh.jpg
William Mitchell - Seaman
y2iLXYe.jpg
Mitchell Lahore - Seaman
C2OSstY.jpg
Arthur Hargrave - Sergeant of the Garrison
kBmraOu.jpg
Warren Pratt - Soldier
tvzU5yF.jpg
Louis Townsend - Soldier
lQcl8xo.jpg
Morgan Marchand - Soldier
HPVJ7ar.jpg
Zachary Mercier - Soldier
s1c0Wdf.jpg
Ethan Dunn - Soldier
81kLZ5X.jpg
Kendall Odell - Drummer
W4Q0keT.jpg
Liam Webb - Flag Bearer

The Dead:
iSvJ4o7.jpg
Reginald Aston - Soldier (Loyal Soldier)
MeJQ3ye.jpg
Ansel Michel - Lieutenant (Loyal Soldier)
D5arcgE.jpg
Paul LaPointe - Lieutenant, First Mate (Pirate Traitor)
yCE0YLZ.jpg
Robert Walsh - Trumpeter (Loyal Soldier)

Rules (VERY IMPORTANT):
1) Every player has received their own character account. Make sure you do not post in thread with your normal Eurobricks account. This game is anonymous, you are not to disclose your character anywhere on the forums. In thread, you must not say who you actually are. 
2) In addition, it is a bit of an honor rule that you do not share who you are to any other player, even if they are on your team, in private.
3) You are either a Loyal Soldier or a Pirate Traitor. The town need to eliminate the scum and the scum need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the scum will win. Any third party characters have their own win conditions.
4) There are no recruits or any action similar in this game.
5) A game day will last 96 hours. You may vote as soon as the day starts. Note, even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
6) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. The person playing the character that died will not be revealed until the end of the game.
7) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
8) If you die, you mayn ot post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is null and void and is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. When you die, you are not to reveal your identity or participation if you decided to sign up anonymously.
9) Don't edit your posts, please!
10) Please post in every day thread. If something comes up, please come to me privately and let me know.
11) There's no clues in pictures or the minifigures
12) I encourage roleplay with your characters! I have given some flavor text, but feel free to make them your own! 

Please ensure you are posting in the anonymous accounts that I have sent to you! Do not post in your Eurobricks account!

Yayz!!1! We caught a scumz!!!1!!1!!eleven!!1

Robert we will revendge your deth. I'd play taps for you but it seems the trumpet is on the bottom of the ocean with you. :pir-cry_sad:

Just now, Ethan Dunn said:

Yayz!!1! We caught a scumz!!!1!!1!!eleven!!1

Robert we will revendge your deth. I'd play taps for you but it seems the trumpet is on the bottom of the ocean with you. :pir-cry_sad:

This is tragic. :( Robert was a good friend and loyal patriot. Flag and I will give him full honors. 

We have reason to celebrate as we have gotten a traitor!

2 minutes ago, Liam Webb said:

He was the first to vote for Paul. :)

Oh, that. 

Well, scum, too bad you kill Robert because most of the people I was talking to behind the seens said they did not trust him. Well you dixed that problem for us, thanks. :pir_kiss:

Woo hoo! Glad we got a traitor.

So, what did Paul do each day? 

Day 1, he threw out an early vote for Robert (known now to be town) and then changed to be in the middle of the wagon on Reginald (another town). 

Day 2, I don't think he ever voted. 

Yes! Any more scum want to claim vanilla so we can get this finished quick?

I was definitely one that thought Robert was scum. To me he seemed to be behaving very much like a Godfather role would, but apparently he was actually trying to help.

Sorry for being suspicious of you! I would play taps if I knew how and your horn wasn't in the ocean.

Now the activity dies for 95 hours as the scum try to fly under the radar and we sit hear and go -well which one of the non-posters is scummiest?-

Maybe William Mitchell. He didn't even post yesterday. 

Correct, William never posted. I don't believe Louis did either.  [I assume that one or both of them is who bob is trying to replace... so it may not be an indication of scumminess]

Just now, Benjamin Samuels said:

I don't think scurvy cares what side you are one. 

And one of the two replaced in the last place was scum.

Last place?

Well, you're probably scum so whatevs.

49 minutes ago, Ethan Dunn said:

Now the activity dies for 95 hours as the scum try to fly under the radar and we sit hear and go -well which one of the non-posters is scummiest?-

tenor.png

Just now, Benjamin Samuels said:

I don't think scurvy cares what side you are one. 

And one of the two replaced in the last place was scum.

*last game (not last place)

Correct - that's what I was saying. Normally low post count can indicate scum (trying to not be noticed) but NO posts indicates town (since that DOES draw attention). But if people are being replaced (due to scurvy, or whatever real-life reason), then I'm hesitant to read much into William/Louis' lack of posts yesterday. 

4 hours ago, Zachary Mercier said:

I would play taps if I knew how and your horn wasn't in the ocean.

Hey parrots are pirates!

A quick run down of yesterday's voting...

Warren was the one person to keep his vote off of Paul, choosing to vote for Ethan.  Louis, William, and Benjamin did not vote at all.

Liam cast an early vote for Paul without much prompting.  Vote #1.

Arthur joined in next, while Paul was not responding.

His vote was followed by Ethan, who switched from William Mitchell (who he also thought was scum)

Elijah then cast a vote for Paul, because he had a couple.

Robert, who we know was town, cast vote #5.

I was next, switching off of Warren for #6.  A short while later, Warren is surprised at how fast this bandwagon has developed.  Kendall follows with a similar concern.

At this point, Zachary comes in and makes a long series of comments about why Warren should be voted for instead, including some of the suspicions that I had.  He casts his vote for Warren.

Morgan chimed in with a vote for Paul next, but makes a point to call out Louis for being quiet.  His comments on it seem like he's trying hard to make a point of agreeing that it's a good vote.  Vote #7.

Zachary makes a point of commenting and not switching his vote.  After Morgan makes a point about not trusting the bandwagon again, Zachary finally does change his vote to Paul.

Kendall comes in late and adds his vote to the pile.

Warren spoke repeatedly about his distrust of Ethan.  Warren, does that continue?  Ethan said you claimed early to him... if you distrust him, why did you claim?

Zachary, you mentioned that Warren was the person you distrusted the most... did Ethan's comments change that at all for you?

8 minutes ago, Mitchell LaHore said:

Zachary, you mentioned that Warren was the person you distrusted the most... did Ethan's comments change that at all for you? 

I don't trust Warren or have any reason to. I still feel the same way I did yesterday about him. I really thought Robert was scum though, so my scumdar is worthless at this point. I still trust Ethan since he has proved himself as much as possible without anyone sharing an investigation result - which would still only ease my mind slightly on any town read.

From what I understand the first three or so votes yesterday were discussed in private and then voted without telling the rest of us much, which is what made it look like a bandwagon and I voiced this yesterday as well. If any other scum actually did show up and vote yesterday I would guess them to be in the middle or back half of the votes.

Just now, Zachary Mercier said:

I don't trust Warren or have any reason to. I still feel the same way I did yesterday about him. I really thought Robert was scum though, so my scumdar is worthless at this point. I still trust Ethan since he has proved himself as much as possible without anyone sharing an investigation result - which would still only ease my mind slightly on any town read.

From what I understand the first three or so votes yesterday were discussed in private and then voted without telling the rest of us much, which is what made it look like a bandwagon and I voiced this yesterday as well. If any other scum actually did show up and vote yesterday I would guess them to be in the middle or back half of the votes.

I still trust Warren. Maybe if he tells us who he targeted last night people might trust him more? His role is heroic but we won't see that heroic act unless we have his dead body.

There was talk of voting for Paul behind the scenes and that accounts for the quick pile on. I didn't want people shouting off the ramparts that they thought it was role madness and it knocked Elijah of the current. I think he would've kept his vote on Paul had I not been pretneding to think there are vanilla towns.

*bang* *bang* *bang*

Whoo! We caught one! Sad to see my trumpet buddy Robert go.

1 hour ago, Ethan Dunn said:

I still trust Warren. Maybe if he tells us who he targeted last night people might trust him more? His role is heroic but we won't see that heroic act unless we have his dead body.

Possibly. Bodyguard is a hard role to prove. Since as you said the only way we know if he’s telling the truth is if he turns up dead. Warren was asked a lot of questions regarding his claim but didn’t answer any of them. 

*bang* *bang* *bang*