Okay, normally I just build  and  film my MOC's with exception of contests but I think I'll give this a try for a change.

The concept is simple: make a tank with a different layout than normal.
I'm basically gonna build a Higgins boat (see picture below)with tracks strapped to the sides.
7Yg5sH5m.jpg
The goal is to have all the motors for drive inside the tracks together with suspension and battery boxes. Some motors and mechanics will be at the back and I'll try to mount all guns over the tracks to make the cargo bay as big as possible.

I got lucky enough to get a few of these:
jgKxAR4.png

and I wanted to make good use of their excellent strength and rigidity and that inspired me to make this thing.

For now I just have one track to show you but more will follow soon.
aXDjc8Ml.jpg
Fun fact: besides a box of tires and tracks and some old style technic I basically don't use this is my entire LEGO collection that got me 53.000 subs on YouTube at the time of writing.

Edited by shadow_elenter

small update:
I decided to flatten the tracks because it would get to high I think.

GLKiw1rl.jpg

The yellow mega plates look very thin but they're quite rigid so with proper securing I think I the whole thing will be pretty solid.

ClBEWSsl.jpg

Because the battery boxes will be installed in the tracks as well there's an enormous amount of real estate to work with for the rest of the build. 
I'm not sure weather I should just ditch the transporter idea and build something insane in there...
PCrrz8Cl.jpg

Edited by shadow_elenter

Nice to see those technic baseplates that came in spike prime being used finally!

Small update:
CLICK image for video 
6eyj3W1l.gif

I used 2 new blue bevel gears to get 2 axles to go thru the turntable, there's a lot of backlash but for this application that doesn't matter.

Edited by shadow_elenter