Sign in to follow this  
2lazeetomakeaname

Future DC Comics Set Ideas

Literally anything that isn't Batman!! Seriously, I love Batman and I never thought I'd get tired of sets with him, but if TLG is going to just keep rehashing the same vehicles and characters over and over again like they've been doing, I'd rather they'd just stop and give some other heroes some love.

Overall, I'd like to see more location-based sets to flesh out our DC universe. Hall of Justice, Daily Planet, Fortress of Solitude, Apokolips, Star Labs, or Titans Tower come to mind. Or if they have to keep making Batman sets to keep sales up, why not give us some Gotham locations? GCPD, Iceberg Lounge, ACE Chemicals, or anything else that isn't Arkham or Wayne Manor('s basement).

Or they could finally make a Batman Beyond set! They teased us with the suit in TLBM and never released it, even after a slew of sets and TWO CMF series! :hmpf_bad:

Anything based on the CW shows that isn't exclusive to SDCC would be nice too.

9 hours ago, 2lazeetomakeaname said:

Leave your ideas for CMFs, sets, etc. for the DC line here!

We already have long-established topics for such for both DC and Marvel you might wanna know... :wink:

3 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

We already have long-established topics for such for both DC and Marvel you might wanna know... :wink:

whoops! Didn't even know that was there