Lasse D

The Mini of Mr Bean

Back in 2018 the competition for the Eurobricks event was to build a Speed Champions car. See the entry topic here:

This was my contribution:

It is a 5 studs wide Mini - with 100% SNOT and building techniques that would make it fail any kind of child's play.

The minifig fits inside... but only if you take of the hair.

My proudest feature is how the rubber band is set up to resemble the iconic shape... and setting it up will make you feel like pulling out your own hair.

mini2.jpg

Designing and building this model took much more time that I date to admit. As you can see in the video, there are a lot of Erlings and SNOT parts inside, and the model is anything but robust... but it is a fun little decorative model :)

Thanks for all of the great support Eurobricks. You were a bit too shy to comment, but Youtube tells me that I received a lot of views for here. The video is the first one I have made in quite a while which has reached 1000 views. And as promised, I have made building instructions for the model due to reaching this landmark. You can get the instructions here: https://brickhub.org/i/593

This is the model as rendered on brickhub.org:

593.png

I couldn't find the right torso in LDraw, so I took one that also fits. The torso I use in the video comes from the Dr. Who set.