Piraten

Corona - What piratical things are you doing during this time

I am slowly unpacking the Pirates of Barracuda Bay set, sorting the bricks into drawers and trying to keep from building stuff. But ok, a one piece boat is not really building something, is it? And putting minifigs together is just a way to keep the organised right? And once I have the minifigs, I have to leave them somewhere, don't I?

aSDOYtA.jpg

(Ok, 'Pretty Boy' the would-be pirate is not from the Barracuda Bay set, but I think he goes well with them. And the stomach-Steinway Port is using was inspired on the tavern build from set 31109)

Edited by jan kusters

50165894388_a73e0a8293_c.jpgThe Briney Brick 6: still sorting a new set... by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

I think we need a bigger boat!

I think we need some food!

I think we need to eat someone!

I think we need more rum!

I think we need a real captain…

50166428826_fa6d1e76f7_c.jpgThe Briney Brick 7: still sorting a new set... by Jan Kusters, on Flickr

Ahoy there me hearties, Los at seat, are we? Sleep on both ears, me laddies, your beloved captian is back… Prepare to be boarded! Port, dump that quetschbeutel, Rummy, toss those empty bottles. Look lively now, me little weevils.  All hands at the bailers and keep ‘er afloat…

--------------------------

Still assembling minfigs as I sort the monster set into drawers... The boat is getting a bit full I think.

There are two minifigs in the background that did not come with the Barracuda Bay set (Pretty Boy and Big Sword), and I am hoping to bricklink at least one more pirate in the future (Canon Ball?), but it already looks like my pirate ship will not be short handed.

Sea Turtle build from set 31088 Deep Sea Creatures, with help of Youtuber  'Lego Build in Motion'. And Captain Jack Sparrow of course...

Nautical Mini-Me is having his own sea adventures as we speak.

Edited by jan kusters