Sign in to follow this  
Mister Phes

Classic-Pirates.com looking for blogger to write one blog post per week

Ahoy crew - NEW Opportunity!

The LEGO Pirates Forum is excited for the upcoming release of the LEGO IDEAS 21233 Pirates of the Barracuda Bay!

So, to ensure the news has adequate coverage, we'd like to recruit enthusiastic new crew members to the News Editor and  News Scout positions.

Training will be provided and you'll gain access to a hidden forum known as The Shipyard.  Special Pirate Tags and Rank Promotions will be awarded to those who do the job well!

News Editor

This it could lead to much bigger things!

If you have what it takes to join the crew, please post your interest in this topic and tell us why you're the best candidate for the job!

Hello @Mister Phes, could elaborate on what the News Editor and News Scout positions entail for anybody interested, please?

7 hours ago, leafan said:

Hello @Mister Phes, could elaborate on what the News Editor and News Scout positions entail for anybody interested, please?

6 hours ago, Medzomorak said:

Yes Mr. my question is the same :) 

We currently have two News Editors, @Roadmonkeytj and @Faladrin.

Basically the role is to find one MOC per week in the Pirates MOC subforum and post it on the Eurobricks Frontpage and/or Classic-Pirates.com.

------------------

We are also reintroducing the News Scout position, which involves creating a new topic for MOCs not currently in the Pirate MOC Subforum.

These MOCs may be found in topics such as or from external sources like Facebook, Instagram and Flickr.

So ideally, potential News Scouts will have a social media presence.

1 hour ago, Mister Phes said:

We currently have two News Editors, @Roadmonkeytj and @Faladrin.

Basically the role is to find one MOC per week in the Pirates MOC subforum and post it on the Eurobricks Frontpage and/or Classic-Pirates.com.

------------------

We are also reintroducing the News Scout position, which involves creating a new topic for MOCs not currently in the Pirate MOC Subforum.

These MOCs may be found in topics such as Index: LEGO Ideas Support Thread - Pirates or from external sources like Facebook, Instagram and Flickr.

So ideally, potential News Scouts will have a social media presence.

I can take the one with the News Editor with only the Eurobrick Frontpage version if that is still needed. I don't really have the time to do work with an other website as well. For Scout position I'm not very able, as I don't have any social media accounts.

5 hours ago, Medzomorak said:

I can take the one with the News Editor with only the Eurobrick Frontpage version

Excellent!

Currently @Faladrin has been focusing on the Eurobricks Frontpage but sometimes he gets busy so it's good to have back up.

Please head over to the Shipyard for further briefing.

EVERYONE ELSE...

We're still looking for more News Editors, particularly those who can help with posting on Classic-Pirates.com.

On 3/25/2020 at 8:47 PM, Faladrin said:

New help is always a pleasure to have ! 

Faladrin has been developing the apple trade and the frontpage news trade.

2 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Faladrin has been developing the apple trade and the frontpage news trade.

Haha ! :iamded_lol:

Yes I did sir ! :grin:

26 minutes ago, Brickander Brickumnus said:

I could try for News Scout position, see how it goes.

That would be great!

You've been granted access to The Shipyard - a welcome awaits you.